5 color Lifelink Angel Deck

2 posts / 0 new
Last post
So here is a deck that I recently made with the new gatecrash cards that came out, most notably Aurelia, The Warleader and Aurelia's Fury. I splashed black for Vault of the Archangel. Also makes it so that I can sideboard slaughter games if needed.

Land: 23

4 Temple Garden
4 Glacial Fortress
3 Gavony Township
3 Vault of the Archangel
3 Hinterland Harbor
2 Sacred Foundary 
1 Hallowed Fountain 
1 Breeding Pool  
1 Overgrown Tomb
1 Stomping Ground

Creatures:19

2 Angel of Serenity
2 Aurelia the Warleader
3 Thragtusk
3 Restoration Angel
3 Fiend Hunter
3 Trostani
3 Geist of St. Traft

Sorceries, Instants, Enchantments, Planeswalkers: 18
4 Farseek
3 Jace Architect of Thought
3 Detention Sphere
2 Rangers Path
2 Entreat the Angels
2 Aurelia's Fury
2 Sphinx's Revelation

The main idea with this deck is get trostani out, populate angel tokens when geist attacks to gain 8 life, blink thragtusk to gain 15 life and populate beast token for 3 life. Then swing for game with Aurelia with the tokens. Use Fury the turn before to tap down all blockers. 
I'm no expect on block....but good lord....have you tested this deck?  Your mana requirements are out of control!  I see that you're listing a ton of shocklands...which will make getting some color a bit easier....but that also means that EVERY land you play comes into play tapped, or you take 2.  You also have no mana fixing, or search....or any way to get some of your double color requirements except dumb luck on the draw.

I dunno if you intended for this to be more of a fun project....or competative.  For casual....it may be fun.  If you're trying to win....the whole idea is flawed.