STD SilverBlack!! (Every Saterday Night)

13 posts / 0 new
Last post
                    Standard SilverBlack

Brought to to you by Aces_wild143, PauperKrew.com, and Gatherling.com

Sponsored by:

MTGO_Bazaar

SilverBlack is an Alt event where only Commons and Uncommons are legal.

What:  Standard SilverBlack

Where:   /join STDSB in Anything Goes room

When:  Rounds begin at 10:00pm/Est every Saturday. You can pre-reg any time before at Gatherling.com in your PlayerCP. You must be present at 10:00pm EST otherwise you will be dropped from the event. Also, you must have entered your decklist to receive a Round 1 pairing. Failure to enter a decklist will result in a Round 1 loss.

What Time is it Where You Live?

The 10:00pm/est start time is just a test of new water and is subject to change. Please leave your comments about the start time in this thread.

Rules and banned cards:

Banned Cards:
- Lingering Souls - Reason - To decrease the power of Token decks in the format until furture notice.

Rules:

Decks must be at least 60 cards with an optional 15 card sideboard. All commons and uncommons from the STD filter are legal. Your deck may only contain Commons and Uncommons. No rares or mythics are legal period. If your deck contains illegal cards in the first round you will receive a match loss and be allowed to replace the illegal cards with basic lands for the following rounds.  If illegal cards are found to be in your deck in the following rounds you may be dropped or allowed to continue per the host's discretion.

** Rounds begin at 10:00pm/est. Anyone who tries to register after 10:00pm/est will recieve a round 1 lose. If you do not have your decklist in by 10:00pm/est you will recieve a round 1 lose!
**Pairings will be posted in your PlayerCP at Gatherling.com THEY WILL NOT BE POSTED IN CHAT..
**Tables are created in the Casual Play -> Anything Goes room. Either player in the pairing can make the table.
**Tables must be made using the STD filter, "best 2 out of 3", Watchable, and labeled "STDSB Round #".
**If your opponent doesn't join your table, PM them after 2 minutes and PM the host after 5. A match loss is given after 10 minutes of no-show.
**The deck used for round 1 must be used for the entire tournament. Modifications will result in disqualification and banning.
**If a player is found using an illegal card they must concede the first game and replace the banned card(s) with basic lands.
**After each round, results must be reported in your PlayerCP at Gatherling.com at the bottom of your playerCP, just click the correct results for your match. ENTER YOUR RESULTS CORRECTLY AND HONESTLY. IF THE RESULTS DO NOT MATCH THE NEXT ROUND PAIRINGS WILL NOT BE POSTED!!..
**Also because of the Swiss structure, anyone dropping from the tournament must DROP from your PlayerCP at Gatherling.com or report you drop in pkmod.
**Chatting in the STDSB channel is welcome except when the host is making announcements.
**All players are expected to post their decklist to Gatherling. This MUST be done before the tournament start time or you will be dropped!
**Bad sportsmanship or other rules violations may result in match loss, disqualification, suspension, or banning. Offense and punishment will be decided at the host's discretion.

Cost and Prizes:

This is a free to enter tournament

Aces_Wild143 has donated 100 tix to be spread out to the top 4/8 players at the season championships

1st: 4 credits
2nd: 3 credits
3rd: 1 credit
4th:  1 credit

Donations for 5-8 and door prize are always appreciated, as is contributing to larger prize pools for Season Championships. Please PM PauperKrew or your host if you have something you wish to contribute.

Event Details
8-15 players: 3 rounds of Swiss with a top 4
16-23 players: 3 rounds of Swiss with a top 8
24-39 players: 4 rounds of Swiss with a top 8
40+ players: 5 rounds of Swiss with a top 8

Matches are set to Standard, best 2/3, and should be labeled STDSB Round X. They should also be set to 30 minutes per player per match and watchable.

All matches should take place in the Casual Play > Anything Goes room.
If a player doesn't join and start the match within 10 minutes of the pairing announcement, the player is awarded a match loss. The player failing to join their match will also be dropped from the tournament unless they contact the host stating intentions to continue.

Intentional draws are not allowed.

The deck you start the tournament with is the deck you play the whole tournament with. No editing your deck between rounds. If you wish to drop from the event you must do so from your PlayerCP at Gatherling.com

Season points:

These are the points you recieve that determine the invites for the Season Championship

First Place
Second Place
Top 4
Top 8
Participating
Each round played
Match win
Match loss
Round bye
Posting a decklist
Require decklist for points
WORLDS Cutoff (players)

PauperKrew Ventrilo Server:

If you would like to add to the fun of the tournament you can join us on our ventrilo server and talk about the tourney and enjoy each others company without having to type! All of our ventrilo info is on this following link
pauperkrew.com/phpbb/viewtopic.php?f=3&t...

Interested in joining PauperKrew
If you are intersted in joining PauperKrew please visit PauperKrew.com and fill out an application in the New Members section of  the forums. Just follow the other examples or read the "Application process for New Members" thread.

The prizes for the winners of Standard Silverblack 1.11 are now available at my bots. Please see my signature for how to locate the bots on classifieds. The following received credits:

kaifeiyu - 4
Crowebar - 3
punkid_41_86 - 1
ztrman - 1
Aces_wild143 - 1

Best regards,

Kim
The MTGO Bazaar

Owner of The MTGO Bazaar bot chain Search "mtgo bazaar" to find an open bot

The prizes for the winners of Standard Silverblack 1.13 are now available at my bots. Please see my signature for how to locate the bots on classifieds. The following received credits:

kaifeiyu - 4
coolcat1678 - 3
dwarshadow - 1
longtimegone - 1
Aces_wild143 - 1

Best regards,

Kim
The MTGO Bazaar

The prizes for the winners of Standard Silverblack 1.41 Alternative format (EDIT: I initially posted this incorrectly) are now available at my bots. Please see my signature for how to locate the bots on classifieds. The following received credits:

Crowebar - 4
MarcosPMA - 3
badgerfan - 1
kaifeiyu - 1
Aces_wild143 - 1

Best regards,

Kim
The MTGO Bazaar

The prizes for the winners of Standard Silverblack 1.14 are now available at my bots. Please see my signature for how to locate the bots on classifieds. The following received credits:

dwarshadow 4
kaifeiyu 3
badgerfan 1
punkid_41_86 1
Aces_wild143 1

Best regards,

Kim
The MTGO Bazaar

The prizes for the winners of Standard Silverblack 1.15 are now available at my bots. Please see my signature for how to locate the bots on classifieds. The following received credits:

Rakura - 4
Troleeboy - 3
arcaniathe - 1
BoozeElemental - 1
Aces_wild143 - 1

Best regards,

Kim
The MTGO Bazaar

The prizes for the winners of Standard Silverblack 1.16 are now available at my bots. Please see my signature for how to locate the bots on classifieds. The following received credits:

FlxEx - 4
Mikey k159 - 3
Aces_wild143 - 2
Dwarshadow - 1

Best regards,

Kim
The MTGO Bazaar

Hi, I'm not seeing this event on gatherling this week. Is it canceled?

The prizes for the winners of Standard Silverblack 1.17 are now available at my bots. Please see my signature for how to locate the bots on classifieds. The following received credits:

cag5383 - 4
HeirOfJoseon - 3
hogger - 1
L0rd_icon - 1
Aces_wild143 - 1

Best regards,

Kim
The MTGO Bazaar

The prizes for the winners of Standard Silverblack 1.18 are now available at my bots. Please see my signature for how to locate the bots on classifieds. The following received credits:

Rakura - 4
hogger - 3
cag5383 - 1
dwarshadow - 1
Mikey k159 - 1

Best regards,

Kim
The MTGO Bazaar

The prizes for the winners of Standard Silverblack 1.19 are now available at my bots. Please see my signature for how to locate the bots on classifieds. The following received credits:

Troleeboy - 4
Mikey k159 - 4
BoozeElemental - 1
Francis_Robert - 1

Best regards,

Kim
The MTGO Bazaar

The prizes for the winners of Standard Silverblack 1.20 are now available at my bots. Please see my signature for how to locate the bots on classifieds. The following received credits:

Beaubafett - 4
HeirOfJoseon - 3
Malum - 1
Nardony - 1
Aces_Wild143 - 1

Best regards,

Kim
The MTGO Bazaar

The prizes for the winners of Standard Silverblack 1.21 are now available at my bots. Please see my signature for how to locate the bots on classifieds. The following received credits:

Rakura - 4
HeirOfJoseon - 3
CapnPie - 1
dain23 - 1
Aces_Wild143 - 1

Best regards,

Kim
The MTGO Bazaar