Random inbox females?

38 posts / 0 new
Last post
Anyone else get a random message in their inbox from a female name who says they have viewed your profile and would like to get to know you better?
Is my profile especially attractive?
Do women around the world pine to sleep with my avatar?

Wizards, please take care of this ridiculous spam.

It is better to remain silent and be thought a fool than to open one's mouth and remove all doubt. - Mark Twain

Mastergear_Owen's take on Magic 2014 Campaign.

Show
You know what I've got more issues. Whats up with the story in this game? The adverts said I was going to team up with Chandra and we were going to kick butt and chew bubblegum across the planes on a revenge campaign against some... guy she knew I guess? Who's Ramaz anyway? What do I get instead? I beat Chandra like 2 minutes in with a mono-green stompy thing Garruk gave me (why does he keep giving all these new planeswalkers his deck) and then I spent like 5 hours jumping from plane to plane picking up random nicknacks for her mantlepiece while she sits back back doing her nails or something. I was thrown in jail! I got hit by a Roil Storm twice! Do you know how many rats are on Ravnica, Chandra? All of them! All of the rats! All of the rats eating me!

Then we go kick her Ex's bearded-screaming-butt and what does she do to help? Nothing! She throws of the occasional fire ball and spends her time trying not to freeze to death. You should have worn pants Chandra. While we're on the subject what happened to your shoes? You had like Steelies on. Steelies are cool. Now your running around with stupid boots with like 5-inch heels? Thats not appropriate footware for Planeswalking! That's not appropriate footware for normal walking! At least Liliana is doing it for the whole 'evil is sexy' thing and can summon undead to carry her when she breaks her ankle. What are you going to do ride a Phoenix? Its made of fire! You'll fall right through! Man I should have gone Planeswalking with Liliana - yeah she'd crack my head open with a rock 5 minutes in and raise my corpse to serve her but at least we could have gone dancing!

Now with more original content and open bar!

https://www.youtube.com/user/thedevilwuster

Yeah, it happened last year about this time too, IIRC. 

You're a lose cannon.

"I played 70 card decks before it was cool to play 70 card decks." -Random M:tG hipster

Yeah I have had a couple.
Yes, we are now happily married.
I find it quite flattering. I got one 6 months ago, and she's really hot. We've been chatting on msn, and she's sent me some really nice pictures of herself. She's single,27 and just wants to find true love. She's coming to visit me in the summer, by then her mother should be out of the hospital. The money I sent to help with the medical bills really have helped, and she's recovering with the best care available in the Ukraine.

She was very grateful for the jewelry I sent her for christmas, and wants to just order plane tickets to come see me right away. We're basicly engaged to be married at this point, and with her mother soon to return to the house which is nearly fully repaired (with her help, I found a really cheap company who have been contracted to repair the roof, the foundation and the two west walls). I did have to take out a small loan to pay for it, but anything to keep my mother-in-law-to-be healthy and not having to pay for her traveling here aswell. Will save me alot of money in the long run, and who wants their mother-in-law living in your house during the honeymoon ?

I'm grateful for this opportunity to find happiness in such a strange place, I hope you all will be as lucky as I.
I find it quite flattering. I got one 6 months ago, and she's really hot. We've been chatting on msn, and she's sent me some really nice pictures of herself. She's single,27 and just wants to find true love. She's coming to visit me in the summer, by then her mother should be out of the hospital. The money I sent to help with the medical bills really have helped, and she's recovering with the best care available in the Ukraine.

She was very grateful for the jewelry I sent her for christmas, and wants to just order plane tickets to come see me right away. We're basicly engaged to be married at this point, and with her mother soon to return to the house which is nearly fully repaired (with her help, I found a really cheap company who have been contracted to repair the roof, the foundation and the two west walls). I did have to take out a small loan to pay for it, but anything to keep my mother-in-law-to-be healthy and not having to pay for her traveling here aswell. Will save me alot of money in the long run, and who wants their mother-in-law living in your house during the honeymoon ?

I'm grateful for this opportunity to find happiness in such a strange place, I hope you all will be as lucky as I.

Cool story bro. 

No really, that was a cool story.

You're a lose cannon.

"I played 70 card decks before it was cool to play 70 card decks." -Random M:tG hipster

^+1000!

It is better to remain silent and be thought a fool than to open one's mouth and remove all doubt. - Mark Twain

Show
You know what I've got more issues. Whats up with the story in this game? The adverts said I was going to team up with Chandra and we were going to kick butt and chew bubblegum across the planes on a revenge campaign against some... guy she knew I guess? Who's Ramaz anyway? What do I get instead? I beat Chandra like 2 minutes in with a mono-green stompy thing Garruk gave me (why does he keep giving all these new planeswalkers his deck) and then I spent like 5 hours jumping from plane to plane picking up random nicknacks for her mantlepiece while she sits back back doing her nails or something. I was thrown in jail! I got hit by a Roil Storm twice! Do you know how many rats are on Ravnica, Chandra? All of them! All of the rats! All of the rats eating me!

Then we go kick her Ex's bearded-screaming-butt and what does she do to help? Nothing! She throws of the occasional fire ball and spends her time trying not to freeze to death. You should have worn pants Chandra. While we're on the subject what happened to your shoes? You had like Steelies on. Steelies are cool. Now your running around with stupid boots with like 5-inch heels? Thats not appropriate footware for Planeswalking! That's not appropriate footware for normal walking! At least Liliana is doing it for the whole 'evil is sexy' thing and can summon undead to carry her when she breaks her ankle. What are you going to do ride a Phoenix? Its made of fire! You'll fall right through! Man I should have gone Planeswalking with Liliana - yeah she'd crack my head open with a rock 5 minutes in and raise my corpse to serve her but at least we could have gone dancing!

I am also fortunate enough to have been contacted by a wonderful woman of this sort. She is of Latin American origin, and desperatelly wants to meet me. She acts so nice to the point where she just won't stop worrying about the well-being of my <3 (and my other internal organs; this must be something cultural that I just would not understand). She insists I come meet her alone, and try to keep this a secret from my family and friends for as long as possible. I will comply with her wishes and do just that.
Yes, we are now happily married.

Congratulations.
Yes, twice
I'm not random I just thought you might want to take a nice moonlit walk on the beach and discuss why Vexing Devil is so important to our GM decklists
Poor Bolas, no one likes him.

I suppose that's why he turned from that jolly book-loving chap into a murderous demon. 

I suppose that's why he turned from that jolly book-loving chap into a murderous demon. 

What?

You're a lose cannon.

Anyone else get a random message in their inbox from a female name who says they have viewed your profile and would like to get to know you better?

You should use the "Report" button when viewing the message in your inbox. That will flag the user and get it looked at.

Sean Gibbons

Associate Community Manager

Official MTG Twitter: @Wizards_Magic Official MTGO Twitter: @MagicOnline

What?

I have an avatar of Nicol Bolas and haven't received messages from females yet. Apparantly females don't like Nicol Bolas. His old card art showed him as a jolly chap loving to read a good book or two, rather than being the demon he turned into. Perhaps he turned into a demon because he couldn't get a girlfriend.

You should use the "Report" button when viewing the message in your inbox. That will flag the user and get it looked at.

You must be crazy - why would I report my future wife?!
Thanks Sean, I did that before I left this morning.

Show

You must be crazy - why would I report my future wife?!

Sean is just trying to destroy the happiness of us lucky guys, don't listen to him.
Seriously Sean... that's low.

This is one of the funniest things i've read in a long time........ 
When dj_btrue enters the forum exile all bad attitudes.

Over the last month I have become a victim of a clever 'Eastern European' scam while out shopping. Simply dropping into Sainsbury's supermarket for a bit of shopping turned out to be quite an experience.

Don't be naive enough to think it couldn't happen to you or your friends.

Here's how the scam works:

Two seriously good-looking voluptuous 20-21 year-old girls come over to your car as you are packing your shopping into the boot. They both start cleaning your windscreen, their breasts almost falling out of their skimpy T-shirts. When you thank them and offer them a tip, they'll say 'No' and instead ask you for a lift to another supermarket, in my case, Tesco's.
You agree and they both get in the back seat. On the way, they start undressing, until both are completely naked. Then, when you pull over to remonstrate, one of them climbs over into the front seat and starts crawling all over your lap, kissing you, touching you intimately, and thrusting herself against you, while the other one steals your wallet!

I had my wallet stolen on 4th, 9th and 10th December, twice on the 15th, 17th, 20th, Christmas Eve and 29th; on 2nd, 4th, 6th, 10th and 13th January and twice yesterday.

So please warn all the older men you know to be on the lookout for this scam.

The best times seem to be just before lunch and about 4:30 in the afternoon.

P.S. Aldi have cheap wallets on sale for £1.99 each but Lidl wallets are £1.75 and look better.

Robvalue: Copy target bug or glitch. You may choose a new card for the copy...

Will never buy games made by Arena Net again.

Will not buy Duel 2015 until 2HG reinstated.

Grei wrote:

Orc_Welfin wrote:
 I've removed content from this thread. 

Nice to know removing content is a company wide policy.
Well this has to be the funniest thread I have read for a long time! 

In seriousness, I haven't had any random messages like that on this forum, but I have had many sent to my email address. They are generally foreign girls who are desperate to marry me right away even though they know nothing about me. I've also had similar ones where they want me to help them move huge amounts of money into/out of the country, offering me a percentage cut. Be very wary of sudden unwarranted attention, I know people who have fallen foul of such scams.
I am a Rules advisor. Feel free to send me any questions as a private message! Check if you have found a bug in Duels 2013 Report a bug Report a technical issue I have written several guides to help new DoTP players here, move to the first post to start reading. They are also in Wordpress format here. The principles involved should still be useful for Duels 2013!
Useful links:
Find other DoTP players - a database of friendly players, find a match or post your name here to be added to the list! I'll add a D13 section if anyone would like. Ask a rules question - ask anything about DoTP, Magic in general, or to check out if you've found a bug by asking if the rules are being followed. Community thread for general chatter in the DoTP part of the forum! Guide to Yugioh on Xbox live: A beginner's guide focusing on the similarities and differences to Magic.
Is manti teo a regular here?  heard he likes internet 'girls'
I had my wallet stolen on 4th, 9th and 10th December, twice on the 15th, 17th, 20th, Christmas Eve and 29th; on 2nd, 4th, 6th, 10th and 13th January and twice yesterday.

Quite a busy schedule)

Is manti teo a regular here?  heard he likes internet 'girls'

Hahaha. #rolltide
I am Blue/Green
I am Blue/Green
Take The Magic Dual Colour Test - Beta today!
Created with Rum and Monkey's Personality Test Generator.
I am both rational and instinctive. I value self-knowledge and understanding of the world; my ultimate goal is self-improvement and improvement of the world around me. At best, I am focused and methodical; at worst, I am obsessive and amoral.
Welcom to being a part of the outdated "lonely computer nerd" stereotype/demographic.

Wizards: If it isn't game design, we can't do it right. Frankly, we're kind of shaky on the game design sometimes too.

Welcom to being a part of the outdated "lonely computer nerd" stereotype/demographic.

Just what my wife said.
I tried to cushion the blow by substituting geek for nerd but she said no.

Show

Nerd is the new cool. 

You're a lose cannon.

Nerd is the new cool. 

..... says one nerd to another, while another nerd listens in and then feels the need to comment on it........ (whistles)

Innocent

Nerd is the new cool. 

..... says one nerd to another, while another nerd listens in and then feels the need to comment on it........ (whistles)

Innocent

Then in walks Curtis Armstrong.

Show

Nerd is the new cool. 

Innocent

When movie stars play WoW and pro atheletes spend hours a day on PS3/XBOX and watching Star Wars, then nerd has become the new cool.

You're a lose cannon.

Nerd is the new cool. 

Innocent

When movie stars play WoW and pro atheletes spend hours a day on PS3/XBOX and watching Star Wars, then nerd has become the new cool.

Well stated. I guess my day in the sun has finally come!
Except that that's old nerd. That's what's cool. What's not cool is playing card games on a video game system and then talking about it online

If we were killing each other, we'd be the coolest kids alive, but instead we're just dorks now. 
Except that that's old nerd. That's what's cool. What's not cool is playing card games on a video game system and then talking about it online

If we were killing each other, we'd be the coolest kids alive, but instead we're just dorks now. 

But I play CoD too.  Does that make me half nerd half dork?

I always thought that a dork was what Jules and Vincent looked like dressed up in Quintin's clothes.  I've never looked like that.

You're a lose cannon.

But I play CoD too.  Does that make me half nerd half dork?

I always thought that a dork was what Jules and Vincent looked like dressed up in Quintin's clothes.  I've never looked like that.

No i think that makes you half nerd half ass&ole! LOL

No i think that makes you half nerd half ass&ole! LOL

What about half nerd, half dork, all ****?

You're a lose cannon.

Felicia Day is a nerd.

Every other member of every other classification can go straight to the Hell of the Upside-down Sinners for all I care.
We have Felicia Day.
Welcome to the internet! No else has ever been spammed before!
Welcome to the internet! No else has ever been spammed before!

Welcome to a joke thread!  You seem so serious I doubt you've ever seen one before!

You're a lose cannon.

Sign In to post comments