Fun with Enduring Ideal

8 posts / 0 new
Last post
What are the best enchantments to search for with Enduring Ideal and the fastest way to cast it?

i've got Assemble the Legion but need many many more good ideas

Scope my YouTube channel!

Here's a shout out for Scholars' Books & Games in Bridgewater, MA, and for Paladin's Place in Darmstadt, Hessen, Germany where I was stationed for two years. Support your FLGS!

Attacking the darkness since 1987, turning creatures sideways since 1994.

Some lockdown options:
Dovescape, Mystic Decree, Form of the Dragon/Island Sanctuary
Dovescape, Humility, Night of Souls' Betrayal/Curse of Death's Hold
Dovescape, Delaying Shield, Phyrexian Unlife
Dovescape, Solitary Confinement, Honden of Seeing Winds
Dovescape, Energy Field, Wheel of Sun and Moon/Rest in Peace

So, essentially, you want Dovescape.
Most traditional way of winning is Form of the Dragon, but you can also use Luminarch Ascension for some of them. Milling them with Island Sanctuary or Wheel of Sun and Moon also works.

For ramp, the sac lands are pretty good. Tinder Farm and four others. Seething Song also provides a good deal of mana if you go red, black has Dark Ritual and Cabal Ritual.

Yxoque wrote:
This forum can't even ****ing self-destruct properly.

IMAGE(http://img.pokemondb.net/sprites/black-white/anim/normal/plusle.gif)

Heretic's Punishment

Nothing wrong with Seal of Fire as an enchantment form of Shock for the early game.
What are the best enchantments to search for with Enduring Ideal and the fastest way to cast it?

i've got Assemble the Legion but need many many more good ideas

It's better to have Hive Mind already out. Now nobody can cast spells. They get to search for enchantments, and so do you, but your deck's built for this.
139359831 wrote:
Clever deduction Watson! Maybe you can explain why Supergirl is trying to kill me.
---- Autocard is your friend. Lightning Bolt = Lightning Bolt
You could always search for Sanguine Bond, and Exquisite Blood
Personal Sanctuary, Blanket of Night, Karma

In any case Privileged Position/Sterling Grove to protect whatever you decide to win with.