3x Psychic Strike
2x Abrupt Decay
2x Sever the Bloodline
2x Aetherize
2x Grafdigger's Cage  
2x Lazav, Dimir Mastermind
2x Golgari Charm

Now for the original post...

This idea really developed from the pre-release, where I took Dimir 3-1 for 3rd place. Lost to Simic (she went undefeated), but beat Boros, Gruul, and Orzhov. This is, at its core, a 60-card standard constructed version of the aggro/mill/control sealed deck I built. 

14 Creatures:
4x Jace's Phantasm 
4x Wight of Precinct Six
4x Duskmantle Guildmage
2x Consuming Aberration 

2 Planeswalkers:
2x Jace, Memory Adept

21 Other Spells:
3x Mind Sculpt
4x Paranoid Delusions
2x Dimir Charm
3x Psychic Strike
4x Mind Grind
3x Death's Approach
2x Grisly Spectacle 

23 Land:
4x Drowned Catacomb
4x Watery Grave
7x Swamp
8x Island 

The sideboard? No idea what the meta is going to look like, so I imagine it'll be a work in progress. Probably have 4x Syncopate in there for starters, along with who knows what else. I don't have a lot of the cards yet, so playtesting is limited to, well, limited. 

Thoughts? Suggestions? Constructive criticism?
"Dare to fight, defy difficulties and advance wave upon wave... Monsters of all kinds shall be destroyed." - Mao Zedong
Scrap Balustrade Spy  replace with Undercity Informer. (definite requirement, the informer is SOOO much more useful than the spy,  since he can keep racsting it)

Nightveil Specter also wins games on his own. (He can play your enemies' lands and eventually their own spells!)

Add in Undead Alchemist to add more sacrifice targets to combo with Informer. (optional)
Add in Trepenation Blade to add more milling + potential massive dmg, (on avg at least +2-3, which would be amazing on your Invis stalkers) (optional)
Add in Ghost Quarter to reduce how many lands they have in their deck. 

Delver of Secrets could be of use here.

Throw in some Invisible Stalkers, Dimir Keyrune, or Latch Seekers,  to have unblockable ciphers. (preferably 2 invis stalkers and 2 dimir keyrunes,  both have their plusses).  

ONe thing to note about Dimir Keyrune,  you can Encode it, and it will keep the encodings even if it isn't a creature.   (dimir keyrune is protected from terminus and Supreme Verdict, which are Invisible Stalkers' only real weaknesses.)
I am White/Black
I was developing a build similar to this when the set was first spoiled. Unfortunately, there wasn't enough drawing power to make the deck viable, without Snapcaster and Augur. And if you add those two in, you are better off just going traditional UWR Flash.

Anyways, not to nip your idea in the bud, here is the list I ended with:

// Lands
4 [RAV] Watery Grave
5 [AVR] Swamp (2)
8 [NPH] Island (1)
4 [M10] Drowned Catacomb

// Creatures
4 [ISD] Delver of Secrets
3 [M13] Jace's Phantasm
4 [ISD] Mindshrieker
4 [GTC] Wight of Precinct Six
3 [GTC] Duskmantle Seer

// Spells
1 [RTR] Ultimate Price
3 [M10] Unsummon
3 [OD] Syncopate or Spell Rupture
4 [ISD] Dream Twist
4 [DKA] Thought Scour
2 [GTC] Psychic Strike
4 [GTC] Dimir Charm

Team PMP - Practice Makes Perfect

Team GFG - Good F***ing Game

Disclaimer: This member may or may not be associated with Team GFG in any other regard besides his admiration of its members.

Use faith in the absence of science, not in its stead.

I thought about Invisible Stalker, but to me, that's going in a different direction (more or less straight mill). This deck is really more Aggro/Control, where Mill feeds those aspects and acts as an alternative win condition.

Oh yeah, and Dimir Charm certainly needs to be in the list. I'll edit it to include it. It can take Balustrade Spy's place for now. Thanks!
"Dare to fight, defy difficulties and advance wave upon wave... Monsters of all kinds shall be destroyed." - Mao Zedong
Well with Invisible Stalker, you can add all kinds of cipher goodness or pump spells on him. Invis stalker is definitely aggro. As is Delver of Secrets.
I am White/Black
This might be a good use for those Stalkers and Delvers I've still got from my (failed) attempt to build U/R Delver. I'll have to give that some thought. I'm not really playing the cipher mechanic too heavily, either. I'm not terribly impressed with it. 
I agree, the Cipher mechanic... is interesting. It's expensive because it would just be soooo OP if it was cheaper... 

Izzet is kinda lame, they didn't do a good job executing it, izzet doesn't have enough mana generation to do what it needs to do.

Though Madcap Skills would make your Invisible stalkers end the game VERY very quickly. 
I am White/Black
Dimir seems like it came with three different playstyles this time around. Cipher can be really sick, but I prefer the Make Mill Matter method. Deck looks sick.
What do you guys think of [C]Mindshrieker[/C] as an addition at the 2C slot?  Evasive with some grind and the potential to do high damage - albeit irregularly.

Also, with the land grind, it reduces your chances of pulling a land with the Mindshrieker, if only a little.

~DD 
Scrap Balustrade Spy  replace with Undercity Informer. (definite requirement, the informer is SOOO much more useful than the spy,  since he can keep racsting it)

Nightveil Specter also wins games on his own. (He can play your enemies' lands and eventually their own spells!)

Add in Undead Alchemist to add more sacrifice targets to combo with Informer. (optional)
Add in Trepenation Blade to add more milling + potential massive dmg, (on avg at least +2-3, which would be amazing on your Invis stalkers) (optional)
Add in Ghost Quarter to reduce how many lands they have in their deck. 

Delver of Secrets could be of use here.

Throw in some Invisible Stalkers, Dimir Keyrune, or Latch Seekers,  to have unblockable ciphers. (preferably 2 invis stalkers and 2 dimir keyrunes,  both have their plusses).  

ONe thing to note about Dimir Keyrune,  you can Encode it, and it will keep the encodings even if it isn't a creature.   (dimir keyrune is protected from terminus and Supreme Verdict, which are Invisible Stalkers' only real weaknesses.)

I don't advise undead alchemist actually. It EXILES creature cards as it goes to the graveyard, meaning it counter-synergizes with wight of precinct 6, but I suppose you can take that out instead, 
Exactly, you wouldn't run Wight if you went the Undead Alchemist route.
I am White/Black
Undead Alchemist horribly synergizes with this deck. Phantasm, Wights, Abberations...
I managed to trade for most of the deck yesterday, so I've actually been able to playtest it a good bit, and it's doing well. If fact, against some rather competative decks, it has yet to lose a match. I need 3 more Watery Grave to get rid of the gates and the wilds and it will be built the way I want it. Here's the version I've been playtesting. 

15 Creatures:
4x Jace's Phantasm 
4x Wight of Precinct Six
3x Duskmantle Guildmage
2x Balustrade Spy
2x Consuming Aberration 

2 Planeswalkers:
2x Jace, Memory Adept

20 Other Spells: 
3x Mind Sculpt
4x Paranoid Delusions
3x Psychic Strike
3x Mind Grind
3x Death's Approach
2x Grisly Spectacle
2x Sign in Blood

23 Land: 
4x Drowned Catacomb
1x Watery Grave
2x Dimir Guildgate
2x Evolving Wilds
6x Swamp
6x Island 
2x Nephalia Drownyard

Sideboard: 
2x Duress
2x Appetite for Brains
2x Sever the Bloodline
2x Aetherize
2x Dimir Charm
1x Immortal Servitude
3x Grafdigger's Cage 

Any thoughts? Suggestions? The sideboard is a work in progress because I don't have a clear picture of the meta at this moment. I think the main thing this deck has to worry about is people boarding in Elixir of Immortality, but hopefully I can counter it. I may need a sideboard option to deal with it though, myself. On the other hand, in one match someone boarded in 2x Rest in Peace and 2x Elixir and they just got milled, so maybe it isn't that big of a concern. 
I think you should have a 3/3 Wight/Aberration split, rather than a 4/2 as you currently run it. I'm actually going to build a deck very similar to this and I can't wait to play it! Good luck!
I think you should have a 3/3 Wight/Aberration split, rather than a 4/2 as you currently run it. I'm actually going to build a deck very similar to this and I can't wait to play it! Good luck!

I think that's worth some serious consideration/playtesting. The aberration doesn't see as much play as I would like. 

When your build is up and running, please post the list and share your experiences and insights.  
The Aberration is a house... Mind Sculpt gives him +10/+10 on average and then Artful Dodge seals the deal. And the Dodge adds in some extra mill when you cast it! Sick stuff.
I've finished building it now, and with the mana base in order, its doing much better. It's ridiculous how much guildgates and wilds slow a deck down and how much more efficiently a build can run if you can avoid them. Here's the list I'm playtesting: 

17 Creatures:
4x Jace's Phantasm
3x Drainpipe Vermin 
4x Wight of Precinct Six
3x Undercity Informer
3x Consuming Aberration 

2 Planeswalkers:
2x Jace, Memory Adept

16 Other Spells: 
4x Paranoid Delusions
3x Mind Sculpt
3x Mind Grind
3x Death's Approach
3x Grisly Spectacle

25 Land: 
4x Drowned Catacomb
4x Watery Grave
8x Swamp
7x Island 
2x Nephalia Drownyard

Sideboard: 
4x Psychic Strike
2x Duress
2x Sever the Bloodline
2x Aetherize
2x Grafdigger's Cage  
1x Duskmantle Seer

It should be obvious enough what it is trying to do: fill the opponents graveyard with milled cards, kill threats/obstacles, and make creatures (phantasm, wight, and aberration), real big. With Jace and Aberration, milling the enemy out actually becomes a secondary win condition. The sideboard deals with some real problems this deck can have: The cage is for reanimator decks and zombies, the counterspells are for Rest in Peace (which wrecks this deck), Aetherize is good against aggro, duress is for sweepers, and the Seer and Lazav are for playing against midrange/ramp. Sever is great anytime there's lots of the same creatures, but its a great answer to Entreat the Angels and token decks. 

Elixir of Immortality can be a minor setback, but hardly the problem the opponent wants it to be, since the main win con isn't milling.

Jace is so good in here that I'm still entertaining the idea of making him a 3x, but I don't know.
I'm unimpressed with Undercity Informer and Drainpipe Vermin here. Just not "aggrind" enough. I'm going to try Shadow Alley Denizen (4x) and Nightveil Specter (3x) instead. Given the developing Gatecrash meta (heavy on Naya and Boros), I think Denizen could actually be great for this build. 

18 Creatures:

4x Jace's Phantasm
4x Shadow Alley Denizen 
4x Wight of Precinct Six
3x Nightveil Specter
3x Consuming Aberration 

3 Planeswalkers:
3x Jace, Memory Adept

15 Other Spells: 
4x Paranoid Delusions
3x Mind Sculpt
3x Mind Grind
3x Death's Approach
2x Grisly Spectacle

24 Land: 
4x Drowned Catacomb
4x Watery Grave
7x Swamp
7x Island 
2x Rogue's Passage

Sideboard: 
4x Psychic Strike
2x Duress
2x Sever the Bloodline
2x Aetherize
2x Grafdigger's Cage  
1x Duskmantle Seer

If others are working on similar lists, I'd like to hear about what's working or not for them.
How are the Nightveil's working for you? They seem rather cool.
Not much experience testing with Nightveil Specter yet. I'm optimistic about them though. I'll say more about them later.

Also, it seems obvious to me that I should splash green for the Dimir/Golgari undercity alliance. This gives me full access to Deathrite Shaman (awesome interaction with the enemy's ever-growing graveyard and the only mana elf that black has to offer) and Golgari Charm to get rid of Rest in Peace. I also thought about how this gives me access to Rancor, but I can't think of what I would take out that wouldn't be a detour from the direction of the deck. 

18 Creatures:
4x Jace's Phantasm
4x Deathrite Shaman
4x Wight of Precinct Six
3x Nightveil Specter
3x Consuming Aberration 

3 Planeswalkers:
3x Jace, Memory Adept

15 Other Spells: 
4x Paranoid Delusions
3x Mind Sculpt
3x Mind Grind
3x Death's Approach
2x Grisly Spectacle

24 Land: 
4x Drowned Catacomb
4x Watery Grave
4x Overgrown Tomb
4x Swamp
6x Island 
2x Rogue's Passage

Sideboard: 
3x Psychic Strike
2x Duress
2x Sever the Bloodline
2x Aetherize
2x Grafdigger's Cage  
2x Golgari Charm
Does anyone like Hands of Binding? I've been messing with a build of this that uses that card, often on an Invisible Stalker, and it's been handy (assemble your very own itty bitty Frost Titan... kinda), but I'm honestly not sure if I'd prefer removal in that slot.
i'm not sure how "grindy" this list is compared to the initial one but it's definitely Dimir Aggro with some fine mill elements:

Don't really have time to break down the point of this list piece by piece but it's fairly straight forward, i'm unblockable, and I like to abuse that with cipher while I mill you out, and then oh hey consuming aberration. might need to move some things around to add in some mind sculpts but other than that this list feels pretty solid. questions, comments, thoughts? 
I am White/Black
I am White/Black
Take The Magic Dual Colour Test - Beta today!
Created with Rum and Monkey's Personality Test Generator.
I'm both orderly and selfish. I act mostly for my own benefit, but I respect and help my community - Specially when it helps me. At best, I'm loyal and dedicated; at worst, I'm elitist and shrewd.
I prefer previous one, you haven't Jace's Phantasm which is big for both block/ attack; you haven't Mind Sculpt which is the key of this deck and you haven't Psychic Strike, the best counter for this deck. It0s still a good viable deck
How are the Nightveil's working for you? They seem rather cool.

They aren't very impressive, so far. Usually there's something else I'd reather do with my mana than cast somebody elses spells. I'm going to to try Vampire Nighthawk in that spot and throw in Rancor since I'm splashing green. 

See how this goes: 

18 Creatures:
4x Jace's Phantasm
4x Deathrite Shaman
4x Wight of Precinct Six
3x Vampire Nighthawk
3x Consuming Aberration 

2 Planeswalkers:
2x Jace, Memory Adept

17 Other Spells: 
4x Paranoid Delusions
3x Mind Sculpt
3x Mind Grind
3x Death's Approach
4x Rancor

23 Land: 
4x Drowned Catacomb
4x Watery Grave
4x Overgrown Tomb
3x Swamp
6x Island 
2x Woodland Cemetery

Sideboard: 
3x Psychic Strike
2x Abrupt Decay
2x Sever the Bloodline
2x Aetherize
2x Grafdigger's Cage  
2x Golgari Charm

Splashing green just for 2 cards seems stupid to me. It looks like you couldn't create a good deck without those two cards.

@cappio, it's not a dumb decision based on his meta game. He's trying to create a more proactive deck against decks he has played before. No deck exists in a vacuum.

Although I do agree that there might be better options in color that would work. For example, a turn 1 duress would work. If there were 4 in the sideboard then it would improve his chances of having one in hand for the enchantment. Of course, if he plays it too early then he risks the opponent not even having it in hand. 

The only other things that might help in color are bounce spells such as Vanishment. They can help against planeswalkers and other expensive spells but by the time he can play it a cheap Rest In Peace would've already done a lot of work against him.

There are really 3 cards that are imporant to me that require me to go after a little green. 

1: Rancor. What good is a 30/30 Consuming Aberration that gets chump blocked all day? Solutions outside of splashing green for this little wonder of an aura include Artful Dodge and Rogue's Passage. Rancor looks much better to me, especially since it goes farther with the other cards, like Vampire Nighthawk and Wight of Precinct Six or even Jace's Phantasm ciphered with Paranoid Delusions.

2: Deathrite Shaman. I think this guy is gold in this build. What 1-drop creature is better given the graveyard interaction opportunities this deck creates?  

3: Abrupt Decay. This is looking like one of the best removal cards in standard post-Gatecrash. I'm not going to make a list of the cards it'll get rid of.

Anyway, I don't think this deck is anything close to where I want it to be quite yet, but through playtesting it and re-evaluating it, I think its getting there. I appreciate the discussion and help.
How has the new mana base been working out for you?

For some reason I feel like there needs to be draw in this deck. Something about black and blue always makes me want to put in draw spells. 
Added bonus for [C]Devour Flesh[/C] in the deck - with a high powered Abomination present, you can sacrifice it for bucu life!

As much as I like [C]Death's Approach[/C] , I'm just not a fan of removal that slow.

~DD