Show

====== Created Using Wizards of the Coast D&D Character Builder ======
Lord Stiyl Magnus, level 30
Human, Bard, Jack-of-All-Trades, Sage of Ages
Build: Prescient Bard
Bardic Virtue: Virtue of Prescience
Pact Initiate: Pact Initiate (fey pact)
Human Power Selection: Heroic Effort
Background: Merchant Prince (Merchant Prince Benefit)

FINAL ABILITY SCORES
Str 11, Con 14, Dex 15, Int 16, Wis 20, Cha 25.

STARTING ABILITY SCORES
Str 8, Con 11, Dex 12, Int 13, Wis 15, Cha 16.

AC: 28 Fort: 32 Reflex: 34 Will: 38
HP: 186 Surges: 9 Surge Value: 46

TRAINED SKILLS
Streetwise +31, Arcana +33, Dungeoneering +35, Perception +27, Bluff +29, Diplomacy +29, Religion +33, Endurance +24, Intimidate +29, Thievery +24, Heal +27, Athletics +22, Acrobatics +24, Stealth +24, Insight +29, Nature +35, History +33

UNTRAINED SKILLS

FEATS
Bard: Ritual Caster
Human: Improved Majestic Word
Level 1: Prescient Fortification
Level 2: Toughness
Level 4: Bardic Knowledge
Level 6: Acolyte of Divine Secrets
Level 8: Warrior of the Wild
Level 10: Sly Dodge
Level 11: Pact Initiate
Level 12: Soldier of Virtue
Level 14: Monastic Disciple
Level 16: Extended Prescience
Level 18: Prescient Aid
Level 20: Majestic Rescue
Multiclass Mastery: Resourceful Leader
Multiclass Mastery: Spirit Talker
Level 21: Multiclass Mastery
Level 22: Epic Will
Level 24: Epic Reflexes
Level 26: Epic Fortitude
Level 28: Prescient Resurgence
Level 30: Supreme Majesty

POWERS
Acolyte of Divine Secrets: Vanguard's Lightning
Bard at-will 1: Staggering Note
Bard at-will 1: Guiding Strike
Monastic Disciple: Centered Flurry of Blows
Spirit Talker: Spirit's Fangs
Bard encounter 1: Inspiring Refrain
Bard daily 1: Stirring Shout
Bard utility 2: Inspire Competence
Bard encounter 3: Rhyme of the Blood-Seeking Blade
Bard daily 5: Word of Mystic Warding
Bard utility 6: Ode to Sacrifice
Bard encounter 7: Insightful Shot
Bard daily 9: Hymn of the Daring Rescue
Bard utility 10: Veil
Bard encounter 13: Sharp Retort (replaces Inspiring Refrain)
Bard daily 15: Dance of Biting Wind (replaces Stirring Shout)
Bard utility 16: Song of the Soul Harvest
Bard encounter 17: Balance of Fortune (replaces Rhyme of the Blood-Seeking Blade)
Bard daily 19: Increasing the Tempo (replaces Word of Mystic Warding)
Bard utility 22: Elegy Unwritten
Bard encounter 23: Reverberating Shot (replaces Insightful Shot)
Bard daily 25: Sculpt Fate (replaces Hymn of the Daring Rescue)
Bard encounter 27: Strike from Legend (replaces Sharp Retort)
Bard daily 29: Hero's Beacon (replaces Dance of Biting Wind)

ITEMS
Ritual Book
RITUALS
Comprehend Language, Traveler's Chant
====== Copy to Clipboard and Press the Import Button on the Summary Tab ======

Scholar Theme gets you every language as well.

Nice build though. Is it still decent in play?
RIP George! 4-21-11 RIP Abie! 1-2-13
Funny Forum Quotes
[quote author=82733368 post=532127449]
58115148 wrote:
"You notice a large piece of mold clinging to your toothbrush. What do you do?" "I cast Fireball." "I run like hell!
63797881 wrote:
The standard d4 is somewhat (SOMEWHAT) rounded on the top, the older models are even flat. The Lego is shaped in such a way that in an emergency, you can use one as a makeshift surgical knife.
147742801 wrote:
57457938 wrote:
My wife asked me if her pants made her look fat. What do you think I said?
Wife: Do these pants make me look fat? RedSiegfried: I just killed a bunch of orc women and children.
63797881 wrote:
82733368 wrote:
28.) Making a "Drunken Master" style character (Monk or otherwise) does not require my character to be completely shitfaced, no matter what the name (and fun interpretation) implies.
29.) Making a "Drunken Master" style character does not require ME to be completely tanked, no matter how "in-character" I want to be..
Don't know, I intend to use it in a game soon enough to find out.
I think one of the things to generally consider about such builds is whether or not they're actually better at doing skills than a build designed to optimize being good at skills.

As an example, you get training in Perception and Intuition. But MC'ing into Sorcerer and picking up Sorcerous Vision lets you use your Arcana skill for them. If you MC into Rogue, you can take Duelist's Panache to add your Cha-mod as feat bonus to Acrobatics/Athletics check.

Etc... 
Jack of all trades, master of none... I mean, you could try to optimize Arcana and then use substitution to make everything an Arcana check (Which is a build I wouldn't mind seeing) but in the mean time you could go for something like this and be alright at everything.
Jack of all trades, master of none... I mean, you could try to optimize Arcana and then use substitution to make everything an Arcana check (Which is a build I wouldn't mind seeing) but in the mean time you could go for something like this and be alright at everything.

Except that the build is spending a lot of resources to have essentially a +1 to Bard of All Trades most of the time. Yes, it checks the box for every skill, but there are only a couple of skills where you actually need to be trained in them(Acrobatics and Arcana) to gain all the benefits.

I think the goal should be to play the ultimate skill monkey(who is functional in combat) by having the best overall skills rather than being the guy who can check every box. What's the point of Athletics if you only have a +22 at 30th?
Whats the rationale behind power selection, or really, any of the choices besides getting all skills trained? There's melee powers, ranged weapon powers, implement powers... no expertise, no real thought to defenses beyond slapping on the epic feats... I realize the focus of this build is on skills, but that doesn't mean once the skills are taken care of that everything else has to be an afterthought. Even within the constraints of "everything must be trained," there's a lot of room for improvement here.
Thats really why I posted it... I'm really no good at Optimizing, not with all the bloat 4e has in it. I can min/max the hell out of a single book, but no way I can do it with the spread 4e has on the table. That said, I went out and looked at what other people did. Jinx here has the best skill based build I've seen. There is one other build I've seen that made its goal to be like the Jinx build, but combat effective.... but it has flaws of its own... Gimmick. Now, if someone wanted to help make this better, or even effective... I'd totally be down for exploring that route. 
Your best skill is at level+5? Thats really not that impressive. You have a skill build that can't hit the hard DC that often? Thats not really a skill build then IMO.
10/10 Would Flame Again: An Elite Paladin|Warlock The Elemental Man (or Woman): A Genasi Handbook The Warlord, Or How to Wield a Barbarian One-Handed The Bookish Barbarian Fardiz: RAI is fairly clear, but RAZ is different That's right. Rules According to Zelink!
It does make you capeable in every skill though, which is better than anything else I've seen in a skill based respect build wise.
Well yeah, because skill based builds are stupid. You're better off focusing than being a generalist. Though I feel like my Bard is about at this level at 22, so I have no idea why you're dropping feats to be uselessly trained in every skill. You seem to be pretty obstinante about how great it is, despite what we've said.
10/10 Would Flame Again: An Elite Paladin|Warlock The Elemental Man (or Woman): A Genasi Handbook The Warlord, Or How to Wield a Barbarian One-Handed The Bookish Barbarian Fardiz: RAI is fairly clear, but RAZ is different That's right. Rules According to Zelink!
Bard with Bard of All Trades has only 1 point difference between his trained and untrained skills, all else equal.  So there's not much point in getting trained in everything since most skills don't have any "trained-only" applications (and the ones that do you can pick up easily enough).  So... you're blowing a bunch of feats to be slightly better at skills than someone who just picks up Bard of All Trades?
Bard with Bard of All Trades has only 1 point difference between his trained and untrained skills, all else equal.  So there's not much point in getting trained in everything since most skills don't have any "trained-only" applications (and the ones that do you can pick up easily enough).  So... you're blowing a bunch of feats to be slightly better at skills than someone who just picks up Bard of All Trades?

Well, I was originally trying to find some crazy application of Arcana replacement, but this was what came to the top in my search.

Exceptional Factotum makes untrained skills even with trained ones. So.... yeah, if you went to make a "good at all skills" build, training is not the right way to go period. Plus your build is actively not good at what it claims to do, at a minimum you ought to be able to pass a hard check automatically for half your skills, because that is what a build that maxes arcana and grabs subs can do trivially.
Happen to have a build like that I could take a gander at?
Happen to have a build like that I could take a gander at?

Any Cha/Int race. Bard. Bard of all Trades. MC Sorc. Sorcerous Visions. Resourceful Magician > grab Cantrips. Pick up items/powers that allow substitution (you can have access to literally all of them as a Bard). Arcana auto passes a hard check something like 97% of the time (until Epic, when it just plain passes). Arcana substitution has kind of a mini-handbook (more of a discussion thread) you can Google for, there are a lot of ways of going about it, and there was a whole thread dedicated to smashing down walls with your mind (Subsitution Arcana for Acrobatics/Athletics). Can also cover Stealth.
Well, as I said in the begining, this isn't my build. I even linked to the original builders article. I brought it here to see if anyone could help optimizing it further, which didn't happen. My problem with trying to optimize myself is that I also build for RP, which takes into things that can't be optimized... For example, the Arcana thread makes Arcana into Initiative if you are a Minotaur, but I need to be a Human... *shrugs* I was just looking for help with a skill build, even knowing that skill builds are looked down on in a combat oriented game.
You don't have a theme.  You could go yakuza for life's losing hand at level 2.

You also could power swap your level 2 utility for something like Sudden Inspiration if you don't want that theme.  That is a smaller investment feat wise for a potentially very big return when you really need it.
Playing around with the much talked about Arcana stuff... only human becuase thats what I need to be in my group.

Show

Shawna, level 12
Human, Bard, Arcane Trickster
Build: Cunning Bard
Bardic Virtue: Virtue of Cunning
Human Power Selection: Heroic Effort

FINAL ABILITY SCORES
Str 9, Con 11, Dex 11, Int 18, Wis 14, Cha 21.

STARTING ABILITY SCORES
Str 8, Con 10, Dex 10, Int 13, Wis 13, Cha 18.

AC: 20 Fort: 17 Reflex: 22 Will: 23
HP: 78 Surges: 8 Surge Value: 19

TRAINED SKILLS
Religion +17, Heal +13, Arcana +18, Nature +15, Dungeoneering +15, History +17, Streetwise +18, Intimidate +16, Stealth +11

UNTRAINED SKILLS
Acrobatics +7, Bluff +12, Diplomacy +12, Endurance +7, Insight +9, Perception +9, Thievery +7, Athletics +6

FEATS
Bard: Ritual Caster
Human: Initiate of the Faith
Level 1: Power of Arcana
Level 2: Disciplined Talent
Level 4: Autohypnosis
Level 6: Arcane Prodigy
Level 8: Skill Focus (Arcana)
Level 10: Twilight Adept
Level 11: Sorcerous Vision
Level 12: Bardic Knowledge

POWERS
Bard at-will 1: Vicious Mockery
Bard at-will 1: Guiding Strike
Disciplined Talent: Mind Lock
Bard encounter 1: Blunder
Bard daily 1: Slayer's Song
Bard utility 2: Arcane Mutterings
Bard encounter 3: Rhyme of the Blood-Seeking Blade
Bard daily 5: Arrow of Ill Omen
Bard utility 6: Experienced Arcana
Bard encounter 7: Timely Distraction
Bard daily 9: Hideous Laughter
Bard utility 10: Ripples in the Air

ITEMS
Ritual Book
====== Copy to Clipboard and Press the Import Button on the Summary Tab ======

People keep telling me how great an Arcana sub is at skills, but no one has ever backed it up with a build. I'll give you credit for laying all that info on me, but it still leaves a major gap from low heroic to paragon and still doesn't show me how to mix Arcana optimization with Arcana Substitution...

Moreover, it fails to do that which the skill bard build allows me to do from level 1. Be a jack of all trades from level 1.

Not sure why you PMed this to me, but moving along:

Arcana sub works for many builds. So how to do it varies. But, generally, spending to many resources to optimize a skill is a Bad Idea and, more importantly, it isn't in any way useful, so it is something you tack onto a build, not something that is a build. Which is why googling for discussions of it is more helpful than complaining no one ever linked you a build.

You aren't a Jack of All Trades. You utterly fail to guaruntee passing any difficult skill check. Anyone can MC Bard, pick up Bard of all Trades, and be at most 10% behind you, while also not sucking overall at whatever their intended role is. And they can do it all the way from Heroic through Epic, while being useful to the party as more than a 50% reliable skill monkey, which, again is not super useful in 4e anyway.

So, to sum up, you have linked a build that optimizes a thing that doesn't need to be optimized for any practical play and even then it did it badly. The only place skill optimization has any useful place is Theory Op (not intended for actual play), Screwing Around Op (also not intended for actual play), and Sage of Ages Arcana op (intended for actual play, but also directly tied to combat effectiveness, which actually has some purpose in 4e).
Bard + Bard of All Trades feat + Sensate theme accomplishes what you want, and leaves 14 feats free to focus on combat applications.

Bargle wrote:
This is CharOp. We not only assume block-of-tofu monsters, but also block-of-tofu DMs.

Zelink wrote:
You're already refluffing, why not refluff to something that doesn't suck?
I don't know what happens in your games, but any group I've played with tends to do a lot of roleplaying, investigation and socialization. Combat is only a portion of the game, the portion that takes the longest to slog through surely, but just a portion. Just becuase it is not the portion I choose to optimize for does not mean that I still would not like to optimize. When I sit down with a villager and get asked for a history check, make a roll on religion to know the possibility of harvests and general things like that... I'd like to be at the top of my character on all the basis.

Just becuase it's not important to your style of play does not its less valuable to mine. I'm not playing a war game, I'm playing an RPG and I'd like to optimize those skills.
And you're not. You manage to fail at skill Op, which you seem to be fighting. You came in here, we told you it sucked, and you're fighting us. I'm not really sure why... We give you info on how to improve, and you resist. Would you like us to tell you the build is great so you can feel good about yourself? Then fine, its wonderful. Make no changes.
Hardly, I asked for help... all you've done is comment that it sucks, that I seem to love it and how much I'm arguing with you. I haven't seen any input on how to make it better beyond the suggestion to switch to an arcane opt/sub build instead.

Edit: Except for the theme and background inputs, I appreciate those. 
I don't know what happens in your games, but any group I've played with tends to do a lot of roleplaying, investigation and socialization. Combat is only a portion of the game, the portion that takes the longest to slog through surely, but just a portion. Just becuase it is not the portion I choose to optimize for does not mean that I still would not like to optimize. When I sit down with a villager and get asked for a history check, make a roll on religion to know the possibility of harvests and general things like that... I'd like to be at the top of my character on all the basis.

Just becuase it's not important to your style of play does not its less valuable to mine. I'm not playing a war game, I'm playing an RPG and I'd like to optimize those skills.

Time for a really simple step by step breakdown here. You can thank me for it later.

A) Do you need to train every skill to roleplay better? No. This is flatly not a requirement to roleplay a savvy dabbler unless you're an emotionless, imaginationless robot.

B) Do you need to train any skill to investigate better? No, again. Proper investigation is a function of brainpower (as in, your brainpower) and occasionally having extra money to chuck at rituals. If you want to be the next Detective Conan, get Ritual Caster and convince the DM to give you some extra $$$$ for ritualing.

C) Do you need to train any skill to socialize better? Unless it's your DM who is the emotionless imaginationless robot, you won't even need training in one of Diplomacy, Bluff or Intimidate. The best DMs will let you just talk your way through a situation instead of asking for rolls, particularly if you go whole-hog with the RP (good DMs don't like to see stirring speeches go to waste because of a 1 on a diplo check). If your DM isn't that kinda guy, just Skill Power Arcane Mutterings, max Arcana, and pretend you're a 3.5 bard casting Glibness and going 'I AM THE MOOOOOOOOOOOOON' and convincing people that you are in fact the moon with your ludicrously high checks.

So yeah, the reason we're telling you you're doing it wrong isn't because we hate you man. It's because everything you want to be good at is 95% a function of your ability to roleplay and the social contract of your group, not mechanics. Combat, however, is all mechanics, so it pays to invest in what the system requires you to invest at to be good.
Mountain Cleave Rule: You can have any sort of fun, including broken, silly fun, so long as I get to have that fun too (e. g., if you can warp reality with your spells, I can cleave mountains with my blade).
Go back and read. In nearly all our posts we've noted how training in everything is useless, how subsitution is efficient, and how small bonuses to a few skills is more useful than training in everything. We've actually given a great amount of help, you've just ignored nearly everything.

4e combats should be tight and fast, inevitably when they are slow you are looking at a group that failed to invest the time and energy in making the baseline for combat effectiveness that 4e was designed around (and Jinx is waaaaaaaaay below baseline) and failed to enforce any sort of basic social contract for making players take their turns efficiently. Which in a way brings me back around to your idea of a build, optimizing for skills. It does nothing for making your character make baseline in combat, which is super important in 4e and is probably the reason your group has slow combats.

As for the  rolling a knowledge check thing, did you miss the part where any class is a Bard MC and a feat away from being only 10% less effective? Two feats is still a lot to sacrifice for something that is nigh useless, but assuming your DM is using the skill check table, it is really not hard to pass skill checks with stat+training, and oh, hey what is this, you have other party members who, hopefully, have different primary stats from you and trained in those skills! All the skills are covered and no one's character had to suck to pull it off! And, like magic, we remember that 4e is a party game that rewards character specialization and good party tactics, cooperation, and composition.
So yeah, the reason we're telling you you're doing it wrong isn't because we hate you man. It's because everything you want to be good at is 95% a function of your ability to roleplay and the social contract of your group, not mechanics. Combat, however, is all mechanics, so it pays to invest in what the system requires you to invest at to be good.

I enjoy the Detective Conan reference... no, I don't need the skills to roleplay better, but they are super handy when I need to ask something my character would know or come to a point in interaction where the DM asks me to make a check. Again, I can only speak for the things that happen in my group. It doesn't matter how great you are as a roleplayer, eventually the DM is going to ask you to check what your mouth is saying with a roll for what your character can do/know. I'm much less concerned with combat becuase I'm not afraid to run away from fights I can't win or explore alternative ways to fight my enemies. The fight itself might be 100% mechanics, but if you never engage then you never enter that time sink.

4e combats should be tight and fast, inevitably when they are slow you are looking at a group that failed to invest the time and energy in making the baseline for combat effectiveness that 4e was designed around (and Jinx is waaaaaaaaay below baseline) and failed to enforce any sort of basic social contract for making players take their turns efficiently. Which in a way brings me back around to your idea of a build, optimizing for skills. It does nothing for making your character make baseline in combat, which is super important in 4e and is probably the reason your group has slow combats.

As for the  rolling a knowledge check thing, did you miss the part where any class is a Bard MC and a feat away from being only 10% less effective? Two feats is still a lot to sacrifice for something that is nigh useless, but assuming your DM is using the skill check table, it is really not hard to pass skill checks with stat+training, and oh, hey what is this, you have other party members who, hopefully, have different primary stats from you and trained in those skills! All the skills are covered and no one's character had to suck to pull it off! And, like magic, we remember that 4e is a party game that rewards character specialization and good party tactics, cooperation, and composition.

My group is what I like to think of as 'Non-time invested' in so much that they don't plan their next move while someone else is acting. Very annoying and wastes time, but its who I have to play with. So regardless of how optimized they may be, and they arn't, combat still takes up the majority of our sessions when they happen. As to the second half of your response... we oft split the party. Skill specialization in a split party tends to be a problem where it doesn't hurt to have someone that can go either way. 
So wait, you're willing to explore alternative solutions to fights or avoid those conflicts, but not social/investigative ones? That...doesn't make much sense to me. I've spent too much time derailing plots with whacky plans to picture that.
Mountain Cleave Rule: You can have any sort of fun, including broken, silly fun, so long as I get to have that fun too (e. g., if you can warp reality with your spells, I can cleave mountains with my blade).
Skill specialization in a split party tends to be a problem where it doesn't hurt to have someone that can go either way. 

But that's the thing - you're not a specialist in most of your skills. You're trained in them, but not to the point where you're good enough to actually want to use them where it counts. And you take a long time to get trained in them where someone with Bard of All Trades effectively solves that problem at 1st level.
But that's the thing - you're not a specialist in most of your skills. You're trained in them, but not to the point where you're good enough to actually want to use them where it counts. And you take a long time to get trained in them where someone with Bard of All Trades effectively solves that problem at 1st level.

Right, I've already learned this from page one of responses...  Laughing Theres just little else for me to do with the build beyond that so far.
Bard + Bard of All Trades feat + Sensate theme accomplishes what you want, and leaves 14 feats free to focus on combat applications.

Tack on an Eager Hero's Tattoo for the temps and Lv. 10 feature of Sensate.
:Tiphat: to Svendj for that.
Sensate+Eager Hero's+Cloak of Courage: Everyone has a boatload of temps. All the time. Its really great.
Sensate+Eager Hero's+Cloak of Courage: Everyone has a boatload of temps. All the time. Its really great.

+1

You might even say... sensational.

I regret nothing!

Surprised

You might even say... sensational.

I regret nothing!

The one thing i do not think I saw anyone note is something of a pet peeve of mine:

so you are trying to be good at all skills, all out of combat stuff, because that is where your party, your DM likes to spend a lot of time. Fine. You've now been told  by many posters that your current build does not succeed at that, and how to possibly accomplish it a lot quicker / easier.

However, while you are solving all this great out of combat stuff, and hiding in a hollowed out tree when combat is going on, how does the rest of the party feel about you?

Your presence ups the XP budget for combat encounters, thus likely bringing more or higher level monsters to the battlefield, that your character is utterly inequipped to deal with.

Out of combat, your character can take care of any situation, or so you claim. With the suggestion posted above, you might even succeed. So 5 people at the table take a nap, go out for pizza, while you and the DM work out the details of any scene that doesn't involve sword play ?

Unless this is a solo game, I don't see why you'd want to do this, other than as a concept character.  And really, with infinite multiclassing via bard, it's not even a concept that's difficult.

Now, I really like the Jack of All Trades paragon path and having lots of skills.  I'm not saying there's anything wrong with that.  But once you get from having 'lots' of skills to needing to have them all, you've left diminishing returns way in your rear-view mirror.

Think about which skills you can dump and why.  What do the other characters in your party do really well that's unlikely to need duplication?  What skills do you just not get good enough at to make it worth the investment? 

Athletics might be a good example of the second category; whatever feat you took to train athletics got you less return than the suggestion somebody made of Duelist's Panache.  You'd end up with a _higher_ athletics skill from that feat than from training, and with a higher acrobatics check on top of it.  And you're not really good enough at athletics to justify putting any more effort toward it than that.

Then look at the resources you've saved and reconfigure them to give your party more meaningful contributions in combat.
Just for grins and giggles, I went ahead and took my level 23 bard, stripped off any gear that would affect skills or defenses, and leveled it up to 30.  It's probably a fair ways off of optimal, but here it is (and please note that all I did was bump the level to 30, unequip the gear, and pick feats and powers):

Show
Sariel, level 30
Sun Elf (Eladrin), Bard, Summer Rhymer, Indomitable Champion
Build: Cunning Bard
Bardic Virtue Option: Virtue of Cunning
Signs of Influence Option: Welcome Guest
Signs of Influence Option: Attract Attendants
Signs of Influence Option: Travel in Style
Signs of Influence Option: Demand Audience
Epic Heroism Option: Intelligence
Epic Heroism Option: Charisma
Associate: Trained Young Owlbear
Occupation - Entertainer (+2 to History)
Theme: Fey Beast Tamer

FINAL ABILITY SCORES
STR 12, CON 13, DEX 12, INT 26, WIS 10, CHA 30

STARTING ABILITY SCORES
STR 10, CON 11, DEX 10, INT 14, WIS 8, CHA 18

AC: 33 Fort: 34 Ref: 38 Will: 42
HP: 190 Surges: 8 Surge Value: 47

TRAINED SKILLS
Acrobatics +21, Arcana +30, Diplomacy +30, Heal +20, History +32, Insight +20

UNTRAINED SKILLS
Athletics +20, Bluff +29, Dungeoneering +19, Endurance +20, Intimidate +29, Nature +19, Perception +19, Religion +27, Stealth +20, Streetwise +29, Thievery +20

POWERS
Basic Attack: Melee Basic Attack
Basic Attack: Ranged Basic Attack
Eladrin Racial Power: Fey Step
Bard Feature: Majestic Word
Bard Feature: Words of Friendship
Bard Attack 1: Staggering Note
Bard Attack 1: Vicious Mockery
Bard Utility 2: Moment of Escape
Bard Utility 6: Revitalizing Incantation
Bard Utility 10: Illusory Erasure
Summer Rhymer Attack 11: Song of the Queen's Protection
Summer Rhymer Utility 12: Song of Spiral Paths
Insight Utility 16: Insightful Riposte
Bard Attack 17: Shout of Evasion
Bard Attack 19: Satire of Prowess
Summer Rhymer Attack 20: Song of the High Court
Bard Utility 22: Elegy Unwritten
Bard Attack 23: True Prescient Warning
Bard Attack 25: Frenzied Rhythm
Indomitable Champion Utility 26: Epic Tenacity
Bard Attack 27: Pounding Rhythm
Bard Attack 29: Horrifying Truth
Indomitable Champion Utility 30: Unmatched Defense

FEATS
Level 1: Ritual Caster
Level 1: Battle Song Expertise
Level 2: Advantage of Cunning
Level 4: Bard of All Trades
Level 8: Bardic Wayfarer
Level 10: Improved Majestic Word
Level 11: Improved Cunning
Level 12: Psychic Lock
Level 14: Beguiling Enchantment
Level 16: Armor Proficiency: Ring Mail
Level 18: Improved Defenses
Level 20: Superior Will
Level 21: Supreme Majesty
Level 21: Superior Initiative
Level 22: Fey Shift
Level 24: Walk Among the Fey
Level 26: Battle Cadence
Level 28: Fey Step Trailblazer
Level 30: Epic Fortitude

ITEMS
Ritual Book
Traveler's Chant
Comrades' Succor
Bard's Songblade Longsword +5 x1
Eladrin Ring Mail +4
Shield of Deflection Light Shield (epic tier)
Eladrin Ring of Passage x1
Amulet of Protection +5
Ioun Stone of Allure
Gloves of the Healer (paragon tier) x1
Adventurer's Kit
Climber's Kit
Purify Water
Enchant Magic Item
Transfer Enchantment
Handy Haversack
Tenser's Floating Disk
Fastidiousness