Can somebody point me in the direction to participate in an online D&D campaign?

4 posts / 0 new
Last post
I've recently got into D&D 4E. I've actually collected almost all of the books from player handbooks, to monster manuals, etc. I wanted to DM because the ability to create my own world and setting was such a great idea. Unfortunately i didn't know where to start and I couldn't find anyone to game with. I'd go to the local gaming store but it's hard to find time being a new parent. I have dedication to get online to post and I'd really like to jump into a campaign to "learn the art of being a DM" from someone more seasoned. Also would just like to play to get a better understanding, all i've been able to do is read and haven't been able to actually play anything out. If someone could point me in the right direction it would be much appreciated.
You might want to try this forum for online games and this forum to learn more about DMing.
I've recently got into D&D 4E. I've actually collected almost all of the books from player handbooks, to monster manuals, etc. I wanted to DM because the ability to create my own world and setting was such a great idea. Unfortunately i didn't know where to start and I couldn't find anyone to game with. I'd go to the local gaming store but it's hard to find time being a new parent. I have dedication to get online to post and I'd really like to jump into a campaign to "learn the art of being a DM" from someone more seasoned. Also would just like to play to get a better understanding, all i've been able to do is read and haven't been able to actually play anything out. If someone could point me in the right direction it would be much appreciated.

frothsof4e.blogspot.com/2012/10/check-ou...
You might want to try this forum for online games and this forum to learn more about DMing.

Thanks much appreciated.