Dungeon 210 Compilation

12 posts / 0 new
Last post
D&D Insider ArticleDungeon 210
Compilation
By Christopher Perkins, Brian Cortijo, Steve Townshend, Steve Winter

Help the Harpers break an unholy alliance. Survive a harrowing confrontation with the Blood of Gruumsh. Withstand the siege against Gardmore Abbey. This month, Dungeon Magazine takes on the theme of war!

Talk about this magazine here.

Yan
Montréal, Canada
@Plaguescarred on twitter

This month, adventures for 4-6, 6, and 6-8
Next month, adventures for 1, 1-3, and 2-4.

Hm.  Depressing. 

"Nice assumptions. Completely wrong assumptions, but by jove if being incorrect stopped people from making idiotic statements, we wouldn't have modern internet subculture." Kerrus
Practical gameplay runs by neither RAW or RAI, but rather "A Compromise Between The Gist Of The Rule As I Recall Getting The Impression Of It That One Time I Read It And What Jerry Says He Remembers, Whatever, We'll Look It Up Later If Any Of Us Still Give A Damn." Erachima

The Gardmore scenario states "Each player uses one of six pregenerated characters, available as a separate download,"

Is there a link to these pregens? I didn't find it in the pdf.

Thx.
The Gardmore scenario states "Each player uses one of six pregenerated characters, available as a separate download,"

Is there a link to these pregens? I didn't find it in the pdf.

Thx.

Yes, where is that package? Its not on the issue ToC page nor on the announcement page.

Those links should appear shortly. 

Steve

If your only tool is a warhammer, every problem looks like a gnoll.
Ok, they are now available.
Thanks!

Hm.  Depressing. 

There is an adventure for levels 28-30 coming in March, however, by John Rossomangno.

Steve
If your only tool is a warhammer, every problem looks like a gnoll.
Thanks for the heads up and welcome back Steve!

Yan
Montréal, Canada
@Plaguescarred on twitter

There is an adventure for levels 28-30 coming in March, however, by John Rossomangno.

Steve

Consider this a vote for "more things in the 7-17 range"?

"Nice assumptions. Completely wrong assumptions, but by jove if being incorrect stopped people from making idiotic statements, we wouldn't have modern internet subculture." Kerrus
Practical gameplay runs by neither RAW or RAI, but rather "A Compromise Between The Gist Of The Rule As I Recall Getting The Impression Of It That One Time I Read It And What Jerry Says He Remembers, Whatever, We'll Look It Up Later If Any Of Us Still Give A Damn." Erachima

Steve

Very excited to see this!

Hopefully it will include some new high epic monsters. I'm getting tired of coming up with custom lvl 25-30 monsters for my main campaign. I want new off the shelf bad guys please.

Hm.  Depressing. 

Hopefully they come through with their promisse of a prequel to the Temple of Elemental Evil.