Vizkopa Guildmage
Ability 1: B
Ability 2: C
Overall: C+

Zameck Guildmage
Ability 1: C
Ability 2: A
Overall: B

"Enjoy your screams, Sarpadia - they will soon be muffled beneath snow and ice."
On Worldbuilding - On Crafting Aliens - Pillars of Art and Flavor - Simulationism, Narritivism, and Gamism - Shub-Niggurath in D&D
THE COALITION WAR GAME -Phyrexian Chief Praetor
Round 1: (4-1-2, 1 kill)
Round 2: (16-8-2, 4 kills)
Round 3: (18-9-2, 1 kill)
Round 4: (22-10-0, 2 kills)
Round 5: (56-16-3, 9 kills)
Round 6: (8-7-1)

Last Edited by Ralph on blank, 1920

Duskmantle Guildmage
1st: D
2nd: F
Overall: D

Skarrg Guildmage
1st: B-
2nd: A

Sunhome Guildmage
1st: B
2nd: C

Vizkopa Guildmage
1nd: C
2nd: C
Overall: C

Zameck Guildmage
1st: A
2nd: B
Overall: A

Note: I might be a bit biased with regards to Skarrg and Zameck. I played Zameck (it was awesome) and I played against Skarrg (which was worriesome).
Really surprised at the Gruul Guildmage evaluations by you guys:Rating his first ability (Team Trample as a C or a D????).

I'm not gonna try to convince you otherwise, you'll just have to lose to it a few times to see how powerful it is.
bulletd Guidelines: 5.0: I will take this card no matter what. Creature 1 or playable 1 or hate 1.Archangel of Thune 4.5: Bomb and splashable. Creature 1-2, playable 1-2, removal 1. Jace, Memory Adept 4.0: Excellent first pick first pack, will sway me into same colors. Creatures 1-4, removal 1. Haunted Plate Mail 3.5: Excellent first pack pick two, will confirm colors or possibly sway into second color. Doom Blade 3.0: Good in-color addition, or splashable removal/creature. Creatures 3-9, removal 1-3. wall of Frost 2.5: Solid pick in-color; creatures 5-12, removal 3-5. Dark Favor 2.0: Creatures 10-16; removal 6-7. Elvish Mystic 1.5: My 23rd or 22nd card, depending on removal. Act of Treason 1.0: 23rd card if I don't maindeck an additional land. Lay of the Land 0.5: This card will sometimes be sideboarded in. Brave the Elements 0.0: I will shred this card for counters. Darksteel Forge
I actually was able to play either with or against all of the guild mages this prerelease so I'll give my thoughts.

Duskmantle Guildmage
Ability 1: C (can be devestating late game when they activated the various mill cards)
Ability 2: D+ (This should have costed 3 for multiple activations a turn late game)
Overall: C -

Skaarg Guildmage
Abiilty 1: B (Trample + Bloodrush = fun)
Ability 2: C (More defense than offense as the cost prohibited bloodrush)
Overall: C+

Sunhome Guildmage
Ability 1: A- (Used this multiple times to put my opponent on the backfoot putting me on offense)
Ability 2: B (cost prohibited but useful for activating battalion and for defense)
Overall: B+

Vizkopa Guildmage
Abilty 1: B+ (lifelink on evasive dudes makes for good swings in life though prohibited by extort)
Abiity 2: C (not much regular lifelink so it prohibits the usefulness of this ability good for double strike like damage with the first ability though)
Overall: B-

Zameck Guildmage
Ability 1: C (Each creature gains 2cmc for an extra +1/+1... meh)
Ability 2: A+ (Card advantage in a bottle... yes thank you)

I'm a little biased as I went boros but her first ability won me a few matches. I didn't like seeing either the orzhov or simic guildmages because of their inherit abilities... 
I am not going to comment on all the guild mages, because I haven't had a chance to play against/with any of them other than against the Sunhome Guildmage, who was not that threatening in the games I faced it.  I do want to mention that Vizkopa Guildmage's second ability is absurdly broken in 2 Headed Giant, however.  I played a double Orzhov pool at a prerelease over the weekend, and my partner opened two of the guildmages.  Normally, it is not that great because you do not have the mana to use the second ability multiple times and still extort, but in 2HG, your teammate can do the extorting for you, and the efficacy is doubled on both the extort triggers and the guildmage's ability.  If you activate it twice and your teammate double-extorts, you gain 4 and your opponents take 20.  We won a match where my partner got stuck on 3 lands and did little relevant other than play the guildmage and use it to turn my extort triggers into 8 point life swings.