Murder replacement?

6 posts / 0 new
Last post
Alright, so I'm making a rats discard deck, and I need 4 murders for it, however, I can only currently get 1. does anyone know a card I can replace it with thats still standard and I can buy at www.thecollectorszone.net?
Ultimate Price 
Bone Splinters
Victim of Night 

Thank you, going with the Splinters as pack rat allows me to sack creatures without much lost.
Ultimate Price 
Bone Splinters
Victim of Night 

Eh.  I like Tribute to Hunger better than Bone Splinters in most decks unless you run creatures like Black Cat or Gravecrawler even then its arguable.  I also think Human Frailty is going to be more popular as a sideboard card (maybe even mainboard as pretty much EVERYONE and their brother is going to be running the various guildmages) come Gatecrash.

-NW "Behold blessed perfection!" --Sheoldred, Whispering One
Ultimate Price 
Bone Splinters
Victim of Night 

Eh.  I like Tribute to Hunger better than Bone Splinters in most decks unless you run creatures like Black Cat or Gravecrawler even then its arguable.  I also think Human Frailty is going to be more popular as a sideboard card (maybe even mainboard as pretty much EVERYONE and their brother is going to be running the various guildmages) come Gatecrash.

community.wizards.com/go/thread/view/758...

Look at deck 4, tell me what you think belongs.
Get rid of Public Execution (it's too expensive) and use Ultimate Price. With Tribute to Hunger, your opponent gets to choose what dies. And that's no fun.