My first own deck building. (dont know what to call the deck)

6 posts / 0 new
Last post
Hello. I am trying to build a deck for the first time, or a first time were I really want this is MY home made deck.. Mainly I want this deck to put an oppents card in the gravewyard fast, and then if no win by that I have my creatures to finish it later.. As said before it´s my first time I really going into this deck building so be kind

Creatures [10]
4 Consuming Aberration
1 Lord of the Void  
3 Wight of Precinct Six 
2 Mortus Strider
Planeswalkers [4]
2 Tamiyo, the Moon Sage
2 Jace, Memory Adept
Enchantment [2]
2 Dying Wish
Artifact [4]
2 Glaring Spotlight
2 Sands of Delirium
Spells [18]
2 Syncopate
4 Psychic Strike
1 Stolen Identity
2 AEtherize
1 Whispering Madness
3 Paranoid Delusions
3 Mind Grind
2 Temporal Mastery
Lands [22]
4 Drowned Catacomb
4 Watery Grave
6 Swamp
6 Island
1 Cavern of Souls
1 Nephalia Drownyard
Sideboard [15]
1 Glaring Spotlight
1 Sands of Delirium
4 Illness in the Ranks
3 Voidwalk
3 Rapid Hybridization
x ?
I feel that Duskmantle Seer is more harmful than good in this particular deck.  You have so many high-cost cards that you'll probably hurt yourself more than your opponent.  Also, relying so much on cipher isn't the brightest idea, either.  A clever opponent will target the creature you encode the card to, and although Invisible Stalker can prevent that, it's still a big risk to take.  If your focus is to mill, add Sands of Delirium.
I feel that Duskmantle Seer is more harmful than good in this particular deck.  You have so many high-cost cards that you'll probably hurt yourself more than your opponent.  Also, relying so much on cipher isn't the brightest idea, either.  A clever opponent will target the creature you encode the card to, and although Invisible Stalker can prevent that, it's still a big risk to take.  If your focus is to mill, add Sands of Delirium.

Hi Zephyr, thanks for your feedback.

Yes you are right when I see it here now and not in my notebook it makes since. But I dont get this (cipher?) what card you refeer too?
But I dont get this (cipher?) what card you refeer too?

Cipher is the ability to encode spells on creature to allow the spell to be copied when the creature deals combat damage to a player. Whispering Madness and Paranoid Delusions are examples of cards with Cipher.

But I dont get this (cipher?) what card you refeer too?

Cipher is the ability to encode spells on creature to allow the spell to be copied when the creature deals combat damage to a player. Whispering Madness and Paranoid Delusions are examples of cards with Cipher.

OK, thanks got it
I have update the deck now. 
I just realized that I did posted this in the wrong forum, I will play this deck for mtgo

Sign In to post comments