Looking for some advice on my Golgari Scavenge deck

4 posts / 0 new
Last post
This deck was me building off of the Golgari Growth intro pack. I havent updated the deck in a while, but now I have some more play expirience with it and I feel like I need to change it a bit. Let me know what you think

Land
10 Forest
12 Swamp
4 Golgari Guildgate

Spells
4 Abrupt Decay
2 Golgari Charm
2 Jarad's Orders
2 Rancor
1 Death's Presence

Creatures
4 Vampire Nighthawk
2 Korozda Guildmage
2 Deathrite Shaman
3 Lotleth Troll
3 Dreg Mangler
4 Deadbridge Goliath
4 Slitherhead
1 Jarad, Golgari Lich Lord
2 Corpsejack Menace

I know I need 4 Overgrown Tomb. I feel that Jarad, Golgari Lich Lord doesnt work very well in my deck, because of all the scavenging that my deck does, I dont really have many creatures in my graveyard at one time. I dont have a lot of cards than actually benefit from the graveyard aside from Jarad. The same goes for the Deathrite shaman, though he is a little more forgiving being a one-drop

I like the Deadbridge Goliath, but i think the 4 of them might be too much. In my expirience, once I start my scavenging, its all un-done by a small bounce spell. I was thinking of throwing in a couple of Primal Huntbeast, or a smiliar hex-proof creature. Taking out a few copies of other cards to put them in.

Finally, I feel like I should put in some mana ramp, because scavenge is such a mana-intensive ability.

what do you guys think?
bump
I like the deck and run one almost exactly like it.  My only suggestion sound be to take advantage of the Gatecrash cards and use a fewExperiment One and maybe the Crowned Ceratok over the Rancor.  That's what I am thinking of doing with mine.
-1 Jarad
-1 Deadbridge

B and G have almost no Hexproof creatures, and I believe the cheapest ones are all 4 converted mana.

May want to get some Woodland Cemetery as well as the Tombs.

I wouldn't go for ramp; nothing you have is expensive enough to merit it.