Hybrid charms

12 posts / 0 new
Last post
I made some.

Prahv Charm
 ()()
Instant
Choose one - You gain hexproof until end of turn, or target creature becomes 1/1 until end of turn, or target creature you control gets +1/+1 and flying until end of turn.

Vizkopa Charm
()()
Instant
Choose one -  Creatures you control gain lifelink until end of turn, or destroy target creature that dealt damage to you this turn, or exile all graveyards.

Duskmantle Charm
()()
Choose one -  Target creature gets -3/-0 until end of turn, or each player puts the top five cards of his or her library into his or her graveyard, or target creature gains intimidate until end of turn[/mc]  
Choose one - Search target player's library for a card and exile it, or search your library for a card with converted mana cost 3 or less; reveal it and put it into your hand, or target creature gets -4/-0 until end of turn.

Nivix Charm
()()
Instant
CHoose one - Switch target creature's power or toughness until end of turn, or up to two target creatures can't block or be blocked this turn, or return an instant or sorcery from your graveyard to your hand at random.

Rix Maadi Charm
()()
Instant
Choose one - target player sacrifices a permanent, or Rix Maadi charm deals 1 damage to each creature and player, or each player loses 4 life.

Kozorda Charm
()()
Instant
Choose one - Creatures you control gain deathtouch until end of turn, or return target creature card from a graveyard to its owner's hand, or target player gains 1 life for each creature in his or her graveyard.

Skaargan Charm
()()
Instant
 Choose one - Target creature gains +4/+0 and trample until end of turn, or add three mana in any combination of colors to your mana pool, or you and target opponent each choose a creature you control; those creatures fight.

Sunhome Charm
()()
Instant
Choose one - creatures you control get +1/+0 and have first strike until end of turn, or  Sunhome Charm deals 3 damage to target attacking or blocking creature, or  put two 1/1 red and white Soldier creature tokens onto the battlefield.

Vizu Ghazi Charm
()()
Instant
Choose one - Untap all creatures you control; they get +0/+1 and reach until end of turn, or exile target enchantment, or gain 5 life   

Zameck Charm
()()
Instant
Choose one - Untap target permanent, or shuffle up to three cards from a graveyard into their owner's library, or reveal the top 4 cards of your library; you may put a creature revealed this way into your hand.

It's pretty darned hard to
1. Find enough hybrid abilities that are
2. weak enough to put on a 2cmc charm and 
3. have not been used as the hybrid mode on the actual guild charms.

Using the above parameters, why don't you give it a shot?

Edit: What happened to Rix Maadi charm is when you forget to close the mana cost brackets. I'm leaving it in because it amuses me.
Why is Duskmantle Charm so bad?
because one can't win without decking out an opponent

My pre-infect poison deck used walls and barriers to delay the game, so there was time to poison my opponent with out killing them in the mean time
NO WAR

They've killed Fritz
I've been shadow banned by youtube my comments only show when I'm logged

does any see my comment here ?

Why is Duskmantle Charm so bad?

I'm sorry ;-;
Blue-black doesn't have a lot in common that can fit on a charm.
I'll try better damn it!   

Edit: Made a less terrible Duskmantle Charm.
Rix Maadi charm looked really strange, and then I realized that it's because its abilities are all instead of . Is it supposed to be Korozda Charm?

Wait... I guess the mana symbols ate Rix Maadi Charm and the name of Korozda Charm.

These are well done. I feel that Sunhome Charm is very good, and that the Colossal Might mode of Skarrgan charm should be +3/+0.
Rules Adviser, casual tournament organizer, lover of EDH and MtG evangelist.
Rix Maadi charm looked really strange, and then I realized that it's because its abilities are all instead of . Is it supposed to be Korozda Charm?

Wait... I guess the mana symbols ate Rix Maadi Charm and the name of Korozda Charm.

D'oh!
Fixed.
Skaargan charms second ability is a little powerful as an any colored ritual that has an easy mana cost.
I love these. I actually wish the Charms for RTR block had been hybrid; hybrid was one of Ravnica's defining innovations and it would have been nice to have a cycle as clear and tight as Charms in hybrid to highlight that.
the second mode of the new Duskmantle Charm seems very strong
192884403 wrote:
firstrike
56965458 wrote:
97820278 wrote:
56965458 wrote:
97820278 wrote:
Ceci n'est pas une pipe.
This definitely doesn't mean what you think it means.
I was referring to the painting The Treachery of Images.
I know.
Can someone tell me how a duplicate thread got made, cuz I sure as hell didn't mean to make one.
One of these threads is actually a malicious shapeshifter. But which one?
There's a way to merge threads right?
That's a thing that can be done?