Caves of Shadow 3E Adventure Conversion Note

I recently run the free 3rd edition introduction adventure and thought i could share my D&D Next conversions note with other DMs out there who might be interested in running this short adventure. Its also a good adventure for new DMs, players and even children who might want to look for a simple adventure to get started. This was done using Playtest Packet 12/17.

Caved of Shadow
An adventure for 4 adventurers of 1st level

Introduction
Long ago, the forces of darkness rose up and threatened the land. In those ancient days, the evil forces carved out the Caves of Shadow and dwelled within them, often striking out to raid nearby villages. Powerful heroes eventually drove away the creatures that populated the Caves of Shadow. But now orcs, vile humanoids who hate humans and elves, have begun attacking the villages again. There’s only one place the foul creatures could be coming from: the Caves of Shadow! The villagers have asked you to investigate the caves and destroy or drive off the evil creatures that might live within. If you can succeed, the people of the surrounding countryside can resume their peaceful lives.

1. Outside The Cave  [220 XP]
Setup
2 Orog 
1 Human Commoner 

2. Empty Cave  [0 XP]
Setup
Nil 

3. Guard Post  [290 XP]
Setup
3 Orc
1 Hell Hound 
Locked Door: DC 15 Dexterity check to unlock, DC 17 Strenght check to break open

4. Crossing The Crevice  [50 XP]
Setup
Nil
Crevice: DC 15 Strenght check to jump, DC 15 Dexterity check to climb 
Fall: 2d6 bludgeoning damage.

5. Orc Lair  [420 XP]
Setup
4 Orc 
1 Orc Leader
Locked Door: DC 15 Dexterity check to unlock, DC 17 Strenght check to break open

6. Storeroom  [0 XP]
Setup
Nil
Box: potion of healing, potion of heroism, potion of invisibility.

7. Ogre's Den  [450 XP]
Setup
1 Ogre
1 Orc Leader

Yan
Montréal, Canada
@Plaguescarred on twitter