Master Biomancer x1
Enter the Infinite x1
Gideon, Champion of Justice x1
Duskmantle Seer x1 (hes foily Cool)
Hellkite Tyrant x1
so guys, any ideas?
You are Red/Blue!
You are Red/Blue!
Take The Magic Dual Colour Test - Beta today!
Created with Rum and Monkey's Personality Test Generator.
You are both rational and emotional. You value creation and discovery, and feel strongly about what I create. At best, you're innovative and intuitive. At worst, you're scattered and unpredictable.
zegana is pretty cool and the only color you have enough of to be relevant. Just make a GU agro control deck, i can post you my version if you like.

biomancer could be fun if you have 4, he's casual but fun nonetheless
enter the infinite is just silly manacost
hellkite cant do anything in standard other than be a decent beater
duskmantle goes in a BU agro deck.
If you posted your rares as well as mythics, that would help
biomancer could be fun if you have 4, he's casual but fun nonetheless

Actually, Biomancer has the potential to break into standard. The first one acts as a permanent +2/+2 for creatures that enter after, with the buff sticking around after he ends up biting the dust. Multiples would end up becoming silly, and even just a single makes awesome stuff like Restoration Angel, Thragtusk and Snapcaster Mage just that much more potent.

In casual, Zegana is pretty boss. Have any 3+ power creature out, and you're getting value. The fact that you can respond to her card draw trigger just makes her even better. She also loves blink effects; for this reason she could also potentially break into standard (with a Thragtusk out you turn Cloudshift or Restoration Angel into draw 6 cards - much better than Sphinx's Revelation).

Enter the Infinite is a combo card, that is also great in EDH. Pretty much though, if you resolve it you should win the game without question. If you can't win with the rest of the cards in your library, you need to fine tune your deck.

Gideon, Champion of Justice is... ok. He's a creature that's tough to block and avoids sorcery speed removal. However, his +1 is pretty underwhelming, and his ultimate is not likely to come off often, if ever.

Duskmantle Seer is certainly no Dark Confidant, but it beats harder and has evasion so it's not all bad. Just make sure to build your deck more around it - like include stuff to manipulate your library like Sensei's Divining Top, or make sure you top out at your Duskmantle Seers.

Hellkite Tyrant either wants to be in EDH, or have something like Liquimetal Coating or Mycosynth Lattice. Besides that, it's an evasive beater that might occasionally steal something. 
I'm all about super-control in MTG. If you're able to stop my shenanigans, then there aren't enough shenanigans. Lv 1 Judge Current Decklists Sweeping Beauty (Casual) A Vision of Clones (Casual) Coming soon... more decks! :-O
Thanks so much Jaxson!
As for rares, we didnt get many, we mostly pulled mythics ;)
we got Thespian's Stage but that is the only notable rare we got
You are Red/Blue!
You are Red/Blue!
Take The Magic Dual Colour Test - Beta today!
Created with Rum and Monkey's Personality Test Generator.
You are both rational and emotional. You value creation and discovery, and feel strongly about what I create. At best, you're innovative and intuitive. At worst, you're scattered and unpredictable.
Sign In to post comments