4 [DKA] Thought Scour
4 [M13] Unsummon
1 [RTR] Azorius Charm
4 [GTC] Simic Charm
3 [ISD] Feeling of Dread
3 [RTR] Syncopate
2 [M10] Essence Scatter
2 [ISD] Runechanter's Pike

A simple Tempo build that revolves around landing Geist and Dryad and clearing a path. Haven't tested enough with the manabase yet, so I'm sure it's not optimal. A transformational sideboard could include a few lands, Centaur Healer and Thragtusk, and a few Supreme Verdict to shore up the weakness against RDW and B/R Aggro.

Still a little early to know what the metagame holds, but a proactive build seems like a good choice. I've contemplated Rancor, but eventually decided against it. It doesn't help Delver flip and all the bounce/tap effects reduce the need for Trample. Pike also gives first strike, which is relevant in Aggro matchups.

Thoughts? 

Team PMP - Practice Makes Perfect

Team GFG - Good F***ing Game

Disclaimer: This member may or may not be associated with Team GFG in any other regard besides his admiration of its members.

Use faith in the absence of science, not in its stead.

Dimir Charm to set up Delver flips/remove small blockers/screw up your opponent's draws?
Etiamnunc sto, etiamsi caelum ruat.
I started off with a BUG Delver build, but decided against it because of how underwhelming Dimir Charm was for me. It really needed to cantrip to be playable. Now it's just turned into an improved Index. The removal was the only decent mode, and that was dependent on matchup.

Anyways, ya, not worth stretching the manabase for an underwhelming card.

Team PMP - Practice Makes Perfect

Team GFG - Good F***ing Game

Disclaimer: This member may or may not be associated with Team GFG in any other regard besides his admiration of its members.

Use faith in the absence of science, not in its stead.

Sign In to post comments