Omniscience

6 posts / 0 new
Last post
Besides academy rector and replenish

how can I cheat omniscience into play that doesn't benefit my opponents as well
Besides academy rector and replenish

how can I cheat omniscience into play that doesn't benefit my opponents as well

Most of the easy ways that come to mind to cheat Omniscience onto the battlefield will aid your opponents as well.
Eureka, Hypergenesis, Dream Halls, Show and Tell, Open the Vaults, Wild Evocation, Omen Machine, Gate to the Æther

You could go with a two-card infinite mana combo, but that sort of negates the point of Omniscience.

Unexpected Results to try to top-deck cast it.
Temporal Aperture to try to top-deck cast it.

Hideaway lands
Howltooth Hollow
Mosswort Bridge
Shelldock Isle
Spinerock Knoll
Windbrisk Heights

Hellcarver Demon
Maelstrom Archangel
Mind's Desire
Intet, the Dreamer
Djinn of Wishes

Knowledge Pool to try to exchange it for a spell you cast.
Jhoira of the Ghitu to suspend it.
Counterlash an enchantment spell.
Reweave your own enchantment permanent.
Apprentice Wizards for mana acceleration.
Fist of Suns for alternate mana cost.

Warp World for a slightly less expensive way, could also help your opponents.
Djinn of Wishes is my recommendation, as blue already provides for a quantity of scry effects, not to mention Brainstorm.  In fact, I need to recommend that to someone currently using a clunky mess of EBT fancy lands and one-shot mana spells to cast it.

Regardless, mqj has provided an excellent list.  Thank you!

Cheers!
A shout out to Gaming Grounds in Kent, Ohio and Gamers N Geeks in Mobile, Alabama. www.zombiehunters.org for all your preparation needs. http://shtfschool.com/ - why prepping is useful, from one who has been there.
Thank you for the excellent list of options

I appreciate it
Djinn of Wishes is my recommendation, as blue already provides for a quantity of scry effects, not to mention Brainstorm.  In fact, I need to recommend that to someone currently using a clunky mess of EBT fancy lands and one-shot mana spells to cast it.

Regardless, mqj has provided an excellent list.  Thank you!

Cheers!

If you want to use Djinn better, you can also throw on Inexorable Tide. Each time you get a nonland card, you can proliferate (adding another wish counter to the Djinn, of course).
139359831 wrote:
Clever deduction Watson! Maybe you can explain why Supergirl is trying to kill me.
---- Autocard is your friend. Lightning Bolt = Lightning Bolt