a card chaos made - bare bear

18 posts / 0 new
Last post
Bare Bear 1G
Legendary creature - Human Warrior Shaman
Trample
1G: look at the top card of your library, if its a creature card you may reveal it. If you do, ~ gets +X/+Y, where X is that card's power and Y is that card's toughness. Then put that card on the bottom of you library.
1/1

"A designer knows he has achieved perfection not when there is nothing left to add, but when there is nothing left to take away." - Antoine de Saint-Exupry

[spoiler MLP]Congratulations, you've found My Lie Policy: Only when i'm prompted, i might lie. (policy still in the refinement process.) [/spoiler] [spoiler I am both rational and instinctive. I value self-knowledge and understanding of the world; my ultimate goal is self-improvement and improvement of the world around me. At best, I am focused and methodical; at worst, I am obsessive and amoral.]I am Blue/Green
I am Blue/Green

[/spoiler]
I can't see your post, maybe its just my phone?
I can't see your post, maybe its just my phone?

Neither can I am I have a computer

Mafia Game Slots:

1. Open

2. Hundred Acres (Dead Town)

3. Open

4. Open

5. Open

6. Open

mybe it's an x y issue
NO WAR

DOD replaces human label with terrorist Blood-Chin Fanatic

[mc]1rubwg[/mc]=

LXD (animation battle) - The Good,The Bad & The RA

there were like 16 views on your post but nobody posted anything. I just decided that I should post nothing. better than not posting.

"A designer knows he has achieved perfection not when there is nothing left to add, but when there is nothing left to take away." - Antoine de Saint-Exupry

[spoiler MLP]Congratulations, you've found My Lie Policy: Only when i'm prompted, i might lie. (policy still in the refinement process.) [/spoiler] [spoiler I am both rational and instinctive. I value self-knowledge and understanding of the world; my ultimate goal is self-improvement and improvement of the world around me. At best, I am focused and methodical; at worst, I am obsessive and amoral.]I am Blue/Green
I am Blue/Green

[/spoiler]
:/
hey... see the discussion now . dont : / me

I am Blue/Green

[/spoiler]
as long as the card wasn't misrepresented and works the same way within the rules.
NO WAR

[mc]1rubwg[/mc]=

Wow, this can get pretty huge fast.  I suppose flipping over Emrakul on turn three and swinging for 31 is a bit of a long shot, but even with moderately sized Green creatures it's kind of crazy.
The World of Eldangard - a three act M:tG block by Fallingman Eldangard Stormfront Ragnarok
Yes, probably should be once per turn.
Tap for effect and give it vigilance ?
NO WAR

[mc]1rubwg[/mc]=

Vigilance is out of greens pie. Once per turn is a fair green limit.

120.6. Some effects replace card draws.

why are you here when NGA exists and is just better

Not even close.
Not even close.

it is in basically the only relevant way.

120.6. Some effects replace card draws.

why are you here when NGA exists and is just better

Meh, naked warrior is better.
Vigilance is out of greens pie. Once per turn is a fair green limit.

Not really...

Vigilance and the tap effect would be cool, but I just happen to have a weakness for that combination. I think it's awesome as , once per turn.
Rules Adviser, casual tournament organizer, lover of EDH and MtG evangelist.
Sign In to post comments