A Detektor Blip: Impeach

37 posts / 0 new
Last post
Impeach
Instant
Put target creature into its owner's library Xth from the top, where X is its power.
"I will not be called a war criminal!" snarled General Lozko - but only the first half of his sentence came true.
I actually had to count the words to realize what a genius you are.
"I will not be call"? WHAT
You counted wrong.
yea half of the sentence is ambigious.

"A designer knows he has achieved perfection not when there is nothing left to add, but when there is nothing left to take away." - Antoine de Saint-Exupry

[spoiler MLP]Congratulations, you've found My Lie Policy: Only when i'm prompted, i might lie. (policy still in the refinement process.) [/spoiler] [spoiler I am both rational and instinctive. I value self-knowledge and understanding of the world; my ultimate goal is self-improvement and improvement of the world around me. At best, I am focused and methodical; at worst, I am obsessive and amoral.]I am Blue/Green
I am Blue/Green

[/spoiler]
Count the words not the letters D:<

i believe mata is counter syllables. which is kinda valid too i think

"A designer knows he has achieved perfection not when there is nothing left to add, but when there is nothing left to take away." - Antoine de Saint-Exupry

[spoiler MLP]Congratulations, you've found My Lie Policy: Only when i'm prompted, i might lie. (policy still in the refinement process.) [/spoiler] [spoiler I am both rational and instinctive. I value self-knowledge and understanding of the world; my ultimate goal is self-improvement and improvement of the world around me. At best, I am focused and methodical; at worst, I am obsessive and amoral.]I am Blue/Green
I am Blue/Green

[/spoiler]
wait a minute. maybe my "believe" is wrong since there was no "ed"

I am Blue/Green

[/spoiler]
I will not be
Called a war criminal
D:<
I would have nominated this if its name didn't make me think of peach.

I am Blue/Green

[/spoiler]
I will not be
Called a war criminal
D:<

I will not be called
a war cri-mi-nal
> : O

I am Blue/Green

[/spoiler]
That's...dumb.
The peach thing is dumb.
: (

half of the sentence without a period is dumb - gramtically incorrect.

I am Blue/Green

[/spoiler]
-.-.-.-
I would have nominated this if its name didn't make me think of peach.

Do you dare to eat a peach?
I don't. But I like this card. And I love the flavor text . Now, play this while you have a Lantern of Insight out :P .

All cards I make have artists credited in the appropriate places. Artist names in "quotes" are DeviantArt usernames unless otherwise mentioned.

"I play a Grave Betrayal. I get all your dead things now, mwahahahaha!"
"Okay. I play a Phage the Untouchable. Piss me off and I will sac it."
"... ... ... so guys, remind me again how to sac my own enchantments?"

Error: Undefined array index - 0

Course of Action: Targetting a signal pest with this spell.

I am Blue/Green

[/spoiler]
If its zero it should stay on the battlefield or go to your hand? Their your whatever.
MO will crash and the game ends in a draw. 

All world tournaments are halted.

Unofficial (not hosted by wizards) tournaments ban this card.

I am Blue/Green

[/spoiler]
You can't put the Pest on the top of the library because then it would be first from the top. So what you gotta do is put a blank card on top of the library, then put the Pest on top of it. PROBLEM SOLVED
Well...since arrays were mentioned....arrays usually start at index 0. So 0 would be the top, 1 from the top would be the second card, and so on.

All cards I make have artists credited in the appropriate places. Artist names in "quotes" are DeviantArt usernames unless otherwise mentioned.

sorry abount the lag(this does not untap duyring its controller's next untap step)

It's come to my attention that new players may not understand the concept of tap

The peach thing is dumb.

Master BiomancerSpike Feeder
man that flavor text is trying to be cute and man is it failing

120.6. Some effects replace card draws.
The flavor text is the best I've ever seen.
Put target creature x+1 cards, where x is its power. BoOm! Mindblowing.

That's how I solve off-by-one errors while programming.

I solve them by not having them. At least I haven't in quite some time ^^

It still crashes in some situations. Or, you konw, with any -N/-N ability....
"The body is but a vessel for the soul, a puppet which bends to the soul's tyranny. And lo, the body is not eternal, for it must feed on the flesh of others, lest it return to the dust from whence it came. Therefore must the soul deceive, despise and murder men."The Durai Papers

"Target creature with power greater than 0"

*drops mike*
*leaves thread* 
"I think me going Bang bang bang I win is pretty intuitive" Mafia Record: Wouldn't you like to know? 2011 Mafia Awards - Mastermind of the Year
mymoment
\
57817638 wrote:
58060728 wrote:
88318561 wrote:
58060728 wrote:
Moriok Rigger does absolutely nothing to boost other riggers. You are incorrect.
Moriok Rigger is not a Rigger in print. Only in Errata WHAT NOW! (yes, I did put that phrase in for that exact reason)
Congratulations, they have activated your trap card!
man that flavor text is trying to be cute and man is it failing

Just make it "up to X cards from the top". A little bit more powerful that, way and I think, a little less elegant but it works.
That or " put that creature on top of its owner's library then put X cards from the bottom of that library on top of it". Would that work? You could still have an instruction to put -1 cards on top of your library but I suspect that might be treated like trying to make somebody disacrd more cards than they have. THe problem just kind of gets ignored.
Just make it "up to X cards from the top". A little bit more powerful that, way and I think, a little less elegant but it works.
That or " put that creature on top of its owner's library then put X cards from the bottom of that library on top of it". Would that work? You could still have an instruction to put -1 cards on top of your library but I suspect that might be treated like trying to make somebody disacrd more cards than they have. THe problem just kind of gets ignored.

wait how would putting it up to -1 cards from the top work?

120.6. Some effects replace card draws.
-1 or fewer, so like -2 or -3 would be fine too

basically if you can make the card hover in the air above your library it would be great
hall of fame
Kavu_Overlord Dudibus turnip_song POSValkir1
I'ma have to concur with CL here. That flavor text is the cat's meow. That cat is like seriously hungry or something too, cause its meow is like almost triple-digit decibel, kids. All outside your house, or like in some alley by some trashcans, but I swear I can hear it like three blocks away. That feline has pipes like flukin' Pavoratti, yo. It's like a God-Damn Calico Air Raid Siren. Flavor text. I like it.

wait how would putting it up to -1 cards from the top work?

Well it's really quite simple, you just - Aggh a monster got me before I could right the explanation! Ahhh!
Why. Am I still tyuping?!
too bad aboit the card it loked card ov the wee k worthy - Agghhhj it got me arrm1!