Gatecrash draft 1!

813 posts / 0 new
Last post
It is time for the first Gatecrash draft!

GTC
GTC
GTC

Pack 1:

Frontline Medic
Wight of Precinct Six
Skarrg Guildmage
Voidwalk
Orzhov Guildgate
Predator's Rapport
Simic Guildgate
Scab-Clan Charger
Ember Beast
Leyline Phantom
Skinbrand Goblin
Ruination Wurm
Smite
Murder Investigation FOIL 

Not an easy first pack.

I like Frontline medic BUT I don't think I can pass Skarrg Guildmage...this one's difficult.

The Medic is more splashable but I think the guildmage is much more powerful.

Skarrg Guildmage
bulletd Guidelines: 5.0: I will take this card no matter what. Creature 1 or playable 1 or hate 1.Archangel of Thune 4.5: Bomb and splashable. Creature 1-2, playable 1-2, removal 1. Jace, Memory Adept 4.0: Excellent first pick first pack, will sway me into same colors. Creatures 1-4, removal 1. Haunted Plate Mail 3.5: Excellent first pack pick two, will confirm colors or possibly sway into second color. Doom Blade 3.0: Good in-color addition, or splashable removal/creature. Creatures 3-9, removal 1-3. wall of Frost 2.5: Solid pick in-color; creatures 5-12, removal 3-5. Dark Favor 2.0: Creatures 10-16; removal 6-7. Elvish Mystic 1.5: My 23rd or 22nd card, depending on removal. Act of Treason 1.0: 23rd card if I don't maindeck an additional land. Lay of the Land 0.5: This card will sometimes be sideboarded in. Brave the Elements 0.0: I will shred this card for counters. Darksteel Forge
Sweet!

Well, there are a couple of playables here... I'm going to go medic. Both creatures have such a whallop lategame, but at least with Medic you're not trading when you attack.

EDIT:

By "both creatures" i mean the guildmage and the medic.

I found Carmen Sandiego before you were born unless you're Zlehtnoba.

Frontline medic.

I think skarrg guildmage is a good pick, too, and this is probably a play preference pick more than anything. I just feel like the medic makes a more immediate presence whereas the skargg is more late-game powerful.
Tough call - clearly between the medic and guildmage.

I think I would take the Medic as it leaves me open to both Boros and Orzhov whereas I am pretty much committed to Gruul if I take the guildmage. 
I'd take the Skarrg Guildmage, since we're passing Smite and Ember Beast, both attractive to Boros/Orzhov.
No shame in taking the Medic, its a really good card.

But keep in mind, I'm not "commited" to Gruul just because I picked P1P1.

For all we know Rubblehulk is waiting in the next pass for us.

My thought process is to take the bomb.

I think this guildmage is going to be a royal pain in the ass and I consider him a bomb.

The medic I consider a very solid card that is splashable.

But I like that people are thinking about their picks!
bulletd Guidelines: 5.0: I will take this card no matter what. Creature 1 or playable 1 or hate 1.Archangel of Thune 4.5: Bomb and splashable. Creature 1-2, playable 1-2, removal 1. Jace, Memory Adept 4.0: Excellent first pick first pack, will sway me into same colors. Creatures 1-4, removal 1. Haunted Plate Mail 3.5: Excellent first pack pick two, will confirm colors or possibly sway into second color. Doom Blade 3.0: Good in-color addition, or splashable removal/creature. Creatures 3-9, removal 1-3. wall of Frost 2.5: Solid pick in-color; creatures 5-12, removal 3-5. Dark Favor 2.0: Creatures 10-16; removal 6-7. Elvish Mystic 1.5: My 23rd or 22nd card, depending on removal. Act of Treason 1.0: 23rd card if I don't maindeck an additional land. Lay of the Land 0.5: This card will sometimes be sideboarded in. Brave the Elements 0.0: I will shred this card for counters. Darksteel Forge
I'm not sure I consider skaarg a bomb. It's a damage enabler, but as with any attack you risk board position. The medic may not be an enabler, but it keeps your board position stabilized, and that's pretty sweet.

I'd rank them both as 3.5 atm. Play-testing more might change that.

Taking the Medic is a decent sign to stay the eff out of white to the players on our left.

That said, the Gruul guildmage is pretty boss.  However, I'll note that he has a weakness of the lack of 1-CMC ramp in this set.  There are no mana dorks to bring along with him, so I don't actually think there is ever a way of activating and swinging with his second ability on T3 in the GTC limited environment.  He would be significantly better is there were a way to swing a 4/4 down the line on T3.

However, when looking at what I expect to see wheel in this pack, the benefit goes to the guildmage again, With the monocolored cards likely to make it around...along with a gate or two.

However, there are three strong spells at Uncommon, and a solid handful at Rare/Mythic.

I think I'm going to go with the Medic here.  I think it is the stronger card.

Somnia, the Evanescent Plane -- A 3-set Block
Set 1 — Somnia
Set 2 — TBD
Set 3 — TBD
Planeswalker's Guide to Somnia

Build Around This
A weekly MTG Cards and Combos forum game.
Build Around This #1 - Sage's Starfish Wish
BAT #1 was built using the Legacy format with Spiny Starfish, Sage's Knowledge, and Make a Wish. Winner: Dilleux_Lepaire with Fishy Starfishies. Runner-Up: JBTM
I'm not sure I consider skaarg a bomb. It's a damage enabler, but as with any attack you risk board position. The medic may not be an enabler, but it keeps your board position stabilized, and that's pretty sweet.

Early on dump your extra mana into "team trample" late game every stupid land top deck turns intoa 4/4 attacking elemental (techically you'll tap the new land toward activation because of summoning sickness but you get my drift)

Tough call - clearly between the medic and guildmage.

I think I would take the Medic as it leaves me open to both Boros and Orzhov whereas I am pretty much committed to Gruul if I take the guildmage. 

Medic for me as well.

This is one of the TOP3 Batallion card and we are not likely to see another one passing.   

Early on dump your extra mana into "team trample" late game every stupid land top deck turns intoa 4/4 attacking elemental (techically you'll tap the new land toward activation because of summoning sickness but you get my drift)

Eh, that's somewhat my issue here. Early game you don't really have the power for trample per se, late game you're casting bombs/removal. Skaarg is the better pick for the late game, but in the guild that doesn't want to go past the mid game. I'm an early/mid-game player myself, which is why I like the medic, and it's still a decent topdeck mid-to-late game, and an actual threat on the board as soon as it comes out whenever it comes out. 

Yeah, not much to add to the conversation. Both cards in consideration are great and I would also rate them about the same. I have a preference for playing white so I would lean a bit towards the Medic. Team trample in limited is a hell of a good way to finish out a game though.
I'll say Medic.
Skarrg Guildmage.

"This list much made Niche barf a lil' in his mouth, so I can be proud of that." -rstnme

I'll say Medic.

Mafia Game Slots:

1. Open

2. Hundred Acres (Dead Town)

3. Open

4. Open

5. Open

6. Open

I could see a case for both the Guildmage... but I'm going to go with Medic.
Taking the Medic is a decent sign to stay the eff out of white to the players on our left.

That said, the Gruul guildmage is pretty boss.  However, I'll note that he has a weakness of the lack of 1-CMC ramp in this set.  There are no mana dorks to bring along with him, so I don't actually think there is ever a way of activating and swinging with his second ability on T3 in the GTC limited environment.  He would be significantly better is there were a way to swing a 4/4 down the line on T3.

However, when looking at what I expect to see wheel in this pack, the benefit goes to the guildmage again, With the monocolored cards likely to make it around...along with a gate or two.

However, there are three strong spells at Uncommon, and a solid handful at Rare/Mythic.

I think I'm going to go with the Medic here.  I think it is the stronger card.

Good job working through your thought process.

This is the type of stuff I want to read.

I'm going Medic.

So is smite Tier one removal or Tier two?
Check out my cube!
Show
My sig was so awesome it broke Browsers, [url= http://community.wizards.com/go/thread/view/75842/29455423/For_some_reason...]I had to remove it.[/url] Support Magic Fiction! Or Bolas will eat you
57193048 wrote:
You should never explain layers to people unless one of the following is true: they're studying for a judge exam, you're both in a Ben Affleck movie and it's the only way to save the world, or you hate them.
56663526 wrote:
We try to maintain the illusion that Magic cards are written in English.
56333196 wrote:
69511863 wrote:
Hell, if they steal from us, we'd be honored.
oh my god, AWESOME! Then changing the Slivers was your idea! haha lol
56734518 wrote:
Occassionally when catering, I've been put the task of arranging Fruit and Cheese or Grilled Vegetable platters. More than once a high class buffet has started with the mark of Phyrexia upon it. Since i've got a good eye for color so it looks great to people who don't get the "joke" (it's a niceley divided circle after all: the outline gives you 4-6 "regions" to work with), this has actually got me put on platter design more often, resulting in Phyrexia's presence at more private and industry events.
I have 6917 Planeswalker points, that's probably more than you. [c=Hero's Resolve]"Destiny, chance, fate, fortune, mana screw; they're all just ways of claiming your successes without claiming your failures." Gerrard of the Weatherlight[/c]
I'm going Medic.

It'll probably be high tier-2.  Limiting when you can play it hurts more than people (myself especially) realize, since it's a pretty loud signal to leave 1 white open, not to mention evasive beaters.  That being said, unconditional removal for 1-mana is too good to not be a fairly high pick.
Susan Summerson from the Hell breaks loose Flavorful Voting Game http://community.wizards.com/go/thread/view/75842/29076567/Hell_breaking_loose:_an_Avacyn_Restored_voting_game?pg=1 Click here for more Forum Games:
Show
Susan Summerson also appeared in the Innistrad Mafia Game http://community.wizards.com/go/thread/view/75842/28609371/Innistrad_Mafia?pg=1 Writer of Nally Bear from The Gathering Flavorful Voting Game: http://community.wizards.com/go/thread/view/75842/28846821/The_Gathering:_M12_flavorful_voting_game?pg=1 Writer of Phyrex the Myr from Phyrexia Reborn: http://community.wizards.com/go/thread/view/75842/27993097/Phyrexia_Reborn:_A_Flavorful_Voting_Game?pg=1 Writer of Tinker the Myr from Legacy of Karn: http://community.wizards.com/go/thread/view/75842/26647005/Karns_Legacy_(A_flavorful_voting_game) Writer of Crusader Tolkana, who has appeared in: Eldrazi Awaken: http://community.wizards.com/go/thread/view/75842/24071149/Eldrazi_Awaken:_A_flavorful_voting_game?pg=1 Colors of Magic: http://community.wizards.com/go/thread/view/75842/25352501/Colors_of_Magic:_a_flavor_game?pg=1 Guildwars III: http://community.wizards.com/go/thread/view/75842/26082093/Guildwars_III:_Shattered_Pact_(A_flavorful_voting_game)?pg=1 Writer of Isaic from Treasures of Zendikar http://community.wizards.com/go/thread/view/75842/22819881/Treasures_of_Zendikar?post_id=402182877#402182877
I'm going Medic.

It'll probably be high tier-2. Limiting when you can play it hurts more than people (myself especially) realize, since it's a pretty loud signal to leave 1 white open, not to mention evasive beaters.  That being said, unconditional removal for 1-mana is too good to not be a fairly high pick.

Smite can blow out an opponent that's using an offensive combat trick (like Bloodrush).

Orzhov would be like: I sit behind my 1/4 wall. Boros player attacks me with a 3/2 and a 3/1. I block the 3/1. Opponent uses a Red Bloodrush card. I 2-for-1 the opponent with Smite.

It should be an important card for stabilizing against those guilds. I think all the guilds can consider it as a splash, even though this kind of effect usually isn't so worth splashing in most sets.

By the way, I wonder if, as the format progresses, there will be situations where you can bluff a Smite by not paying for Extort to leave one W open.
Goblin Artisans - A Magic Design Blog by GDS2 Contestants and Collaborators
I'm going to call medic.

Skarrg guildmage puts us into 2 colors, medic puts us into one. 

Why does everyone think I'm phantom lancer? QFT:

Show
139359831 wrote:
I hope all this helps you to see things in a greater light—and understand that Magic: the Gathering was really created by extraterrestials using Richard Garfield as a medium. The game itself reflects the socio-psycho realtivity between living beings, and the science that takes precedence over them—to define reality for them all (like telekinesis, weather, scientific reaction, phenomenon, ingenuity, how the brain works, etc.). I'd also bet there is an entity floating thousands of miles above us, looking down on the current state of game, shaking its fist like... "Wtf are you doing?! You're getting it all screwed up!". Awkward—to be evolved, and yet still subject to the ladder that is the concepts of the game. In this case, misconception, corruption, and deception. With the realities of each color becoming distorted (through oblivious designers), leading the game to reflect a false state of reality that warps the understanding that other people have about those things. For example, people thinking that white could be anything except pure good. This shouldn't be too far off though, I mean...Magic is designed based on reality after all, so that entity (those entities) should be subject to those things. Anyways, I guess when you're busy doing space stuff you can't always be around to ensure quality control. It's no wonder they choose Garfield, they're so much alike; that's exactly what happened to him and Magic.
166199665 wrote:
omg snortng so much febbdelicious /intocixated in rl
I'm going to call medic.

this makes no sense considering the set is built to play at least 2...the correct statement would be that it leaves you open to move into boros, orzhov or even gruul/splash; you're looking to say it's "non-committal"

IMO - I would take the medic simply for the vanilla test. 3/3 for 3 is much better than 2/2 for 2; in this set like RTR anything with 3 toughness is tough to break (is worth waiting 1 turn for to outclass a card 1-to-1) and anything with 4 toughness must be played around. that said; the battalion mechanic will allow you to play around those higher toughness creatures with it's trigger as well as other and addtional mechanic pumps.

Skaarg is certainly a strong 2 drop much like the previous mages for it's vanilla test + synergy but his particular synergy is dependent on you have more board pressure and permanents than your opponent.

I certainly would not mind a p1p2 skaarg as it is still possible to splash or move into.
I'm going Medic.

Tier 2, because it's the creatures with evasion that you really want your removal to hit.  Smite can't do that.  Everyone mentions how it can 2-for-1, but that's true of every other instant speed removal without the timing restrictions.

I'll take Medic here.  Guildmage is not bad, but I don't like his second ability all that much.  It's an okay late game mana sink, but like someone mentioned Gruul is a guild that doesn't really want to go late game.  And I'm not a fan of making my lands vulnerable to being killed.
I'm going to call medic.

this makes no sense considering the set is built to play at least 2....

Is there a set that's built to play one color?

Show
139359831 wrote:
I hope all this helps you to see things in a greater light—and understand that Magic: the Gathering was really created by extraterrestials using Richard Garfield as a medium. The game itself reflects the socio-psycho realtivity between living beings, and the science that takes precedence over them—to define reality for them all (like telekinesis, weather, scientific reaction, phenomenon, ingenuity, how the brain works, etc.). I'd also bet there is an entity floating thousands of miles above us, looking down on the current state of game, shaking its fist like... "Wtf are you doing?! You're getting it all screwed up!". Awkward—to be evolved, and yet still subject to the ladder that is the concepts of the game. In this case, misconception, corruption, and deception. With the realities of each color becoming distorted (through oblivious designers), leading the game to reflect a false state of reality that warps the understanding that other people have about those things. For example, people thinking that white could be anything except pure good. This shouldn't be too far off though, I mean...Magic is designed based on reality after all, so that entity (those entities) should be subject to those things. Anyways, I guess when you're busy doing space stuff you can't always be around to ensure quality control. It's no wonder they choose Garfield, they're so much alike; that's exactly what happened to him and Magic.
166199665 wrote:
I'm going to call medic.

Black in Triple Torment.
Check out my cube!
Show
My sig was so awesome it broke Browsers, [url= http://community.wizards.com/go/thread/view/75842/29455423/For_some_reason...]I had to remove it.[/url] Support Magic Fiction! Or Bolas will eat you
57193048 wrote:
You should never explain layers to people unless one of the following is true: they're studying for a judge exam, you're both in a Ben Affleck movie and it's the only way to save the world, or you hate them.
56663526 wrote:
56333196 wrote:
69511863 wrote:
56734518 wrote:
Occassionally when catering, I've been put the task of arranging Fruit and Cheese or Grilled Vegetable platters. More than once a high class buffet has started with the mark of Phyrexia upon it. Since i've got a good eye for color so it looks great to people who don't get the "joke" (it's a niceley divided circle after all: the outline gives you 4-6 "regions" to work with), this has actually got me put on platter design more often, resulting in Phyrexia's presence at more private and industry events.
I have 6917 Planeswalker points, that's probably more than you. [c=Hero's Resolve]"Destiny, chance, fate, fortune, mana screw; they're all just ways of claiming your successes without claiming your failures." Gerrard of the Weatherlight[/c]
I like both the mage and the medic but I am going to go with the medic. The potential commitment to green and red is a bit much for me.
Both the medic and the guildmage seem really powerful and potentially gamebreaking(albeit one is more aggressive and the other is a bit more grindy,). I've often seen various pros say that when you are trying out a new format, you should take the rare when in doubt. This is because you will have fewer chances to play with it, and therefore trying it out now gives us valuable information in future drafts. In that light I'll say medic.
Oooh... Yeah, I would go with the Medic here, it feels like it has more raw power.

BUT

This is an early commitment to creatures, because you can top deck a Skaarg Guildmage and stabilize, a Medic on an empty board is a fancy Centaur.
"I think me going Bang bang bang I win is pretty intuitive" Mafia Record: Wouldn't you like to know? 2011 Mafia Awards - Mastermind of the Year
mymoment
\
57817638 wrote:
58060728 wrote:
88318561 wrote:
58060728 wrote:
Moriok Rigger does absolutely nothing to boost other riggers. You are incorrect.
Moriok Rigger is not a Rigger in print. Only in Errata WHAT NOW! (yes, I did put that phrase in for that exact reason)
Congratulations, they have activated your trap card!
Meeeeediiiiiiiiiic!  I would like to take the guildmage please, you may now leave the premises.
Come check out my friend's youtube channel where he gives bad movies what's coming to them!
You Make the Card
Best Contest Holder 2010 YMtC Idol 9 4th Place
Mafia History
Friendliest Player 2010 Werewolves Invade YMtC!: Town-aligned Rotworm Mass, Survived, Mafia Victory Heroes Mafia: Angela Petrelli, Town-Aligned Undercover Revengeful Mother, Win for Me, Mafia Victory Super Smash Bros. Mafia: Town-Aligned Mason, Survived, Town Victory Bear Mafia: Town-Aligned Vanilla, Lynched Day 1, Mafia Victory YMtC Mafia II: Henry-Stern, Town-Aligned Vanilla, Town Victory, Town MVP Time Fracture Mafia: Mafia-Aligned Nero, the Last Romulan, Lynched Day 3, Borg Victory Touhou Mafia III: Tenshi Hinani, Town-Aligned Vanilla, Survived, Mafia Victory, Town MVP Mafia 2010: Lynched Day 1, Town-Aligned Vanilla, Mafia Victory Dragonball Z Mafia: Goku, Town-Aligned Charismatic Townie, Mafia Victory Quarantined Mafia: Lynched Day 4, J. Walter Weatherman, Infected-Aligned Administrative Assistant, Mr. T (so basically mafia) Victory Glass Box Mafia: Killed Night 2, Icthys, Town-Aligned Networker, Town Victory Battle Royale Mafia: Killed Night 3, Zipperflesh and Dark Stryke Victory Scars of Mirrodin Mafia: Killed Night 3, Town-Aligned Charismatic, Mafia Victory Portal Mafia: Lynched Day 3, Test Subject #2, Mafia-Aligned Rolestopper, Town Victory (that was utter BS) Toxic Waste Mafia: Survived, Violet, Hive (Cult)-Aligned Powerless Taskmaster, Hive Victory PK Hatez You Mafia: Survived, Town-Aligned Goth, Mafia Victory Dreven City: A Wild West Mafia: Town-Aligned "Los Angeles" Reed, One-Shot Vig, Survived, Town Victory (just barely, major props to Just a Cleric) YMtC Mafia III: Killed Night 2, Mafia Victory Vampire Mafia: Mafia-Aligned Pander, Mafia Victory Touhou Border Collapse: Bill Cosby, Town-Aligned, Killed Night 1, Mafia Victory Harry Potter Mafia: Argus Filch, Town-Aligned Tracker, Lynched Day 5, Mafia Victory [Basic #5] Bandit Mafia: Town-Aligned Vanilla, Survived, Mafia Victory Borderlands Mafia: Town-Aligned Mason, Killed Night 1, Town Victory eBay Mafia: Mafia-Aligned, Survived, Mafia Victory Full Metal Alchemist Mafia: Alphonse Elric, Town-Aligned Mason, Killed Night 1, Town Victory Sunflowers for Ragnarokio: Lynched Day 3, Town/Just a Cleric/Tevish Szat/Faux-Razor Victory True Blood Mafia: Lynched Day 4, Mafia Victory My Mafia Diary: Skyhunter, Mafia-Aligned Emo, Survived, Flawless Mafia Victory Paper Mario Mafia: Blue Goomba, Town-Aligned Lover, Killed Night 2, Mafia Victory Small Town Mafia: Pigsticker Mafia-Aligned Coward, Killed Night 2, Caveman Mafia and Zipperflesh Victory Stuff on my Desk Mafia: Lotus Cobra, Town-Aligned Vanilla, Survived, Mafia Victory Order of the Chaos Rose Mafia: Lord Dagol Ji'Lovik, Town-Aligned Hypnotist, Mafia Victory, Town MVP Camp Crystal Lake Mafia: Ongoing A Certain Magical Mafia: Killed Night 1, Town-Aligned The Siege of Balignor Mafia: Ongoing, Killed Day 4 Mafia of Ancient Egypt: Replaced in for Murica day 2, Ra, Town-Aligned Charismatic, Town Victory, Town MVP Lord of the Rings Mafia: Replaced in for Dr Demento, Town-Aligned Mason/One-Shot Self-Doc, Town Victory, Town MVP Internet Stars Mafia: Town-Aligned Vanilla, Mafia Victory Mythos Mafia: Ongoing
I'm going to call medic.

Black in Triple Torment.

Was that ever a real format?

Show
139359831 wrote:
166199665 wrote:

Black in Triple Torment.

Was that ever a real format?

I drafted it plenty. At least five times.
Check out my cube!
Show
57193048 wrote:
56663526 wrote:
56333196 wrote:
69511863 wrote:
56734518 wrote:
Medic.
Preparing for the M14 Prerelease - New article up! IN THE TANK - my very own blog for rambling about Magic!
Looks like Cinder Elemental or Kingpin's Pet. Elemental is removal and a card I'm happy to see return.
Check out my cube!
Show
57193048 wrote:
56663526 wrote:
56333196 wrote:
69511863 wrote:
56734518 wrote:
Kingpins pet for me
Hmmmmmm
Not having played the format yet, I don't really know the right answer to this one.
The "on color" cards that strike me here are:
cinder elemental, being removal albeit mega slow, but on the other hand "removal is removal"
grisly spectacle, probably one of the better removal cards in the set?
kingpin's pet seems like it could be good for extorting and also for a battalion, being a flier
syndicate enforcer doesn't seem like a terrible card but I think it's a later pick for someone hellbent on extorting
nav squad commandos seems like not the worst battalion card, a bit slow
bomber corps strikes me as unimpressive, though it is fast and might fit right in to a boros weenie rusher.

I could pick the bomber corps if I were more comfortable with the format, knowing a weenie rush battalion deck is fine and this is a fine inclusion into it, but I don't know that and I think I'd rather pick the cinder elemental if I was going into Boros. On the other hand, the elemental is quite anti-tempo and slow. But on the other hand, bomber corps doesn't seem powerful enough for a P1P2. I guess I'm looking more at the pet or the grisly spectacle, both of which if we wanted to play means "we're black" as I don't think I would splash either into a boros deck.

Regarding our first pick fitting in to an Orzhov deck, I don't feel *terrible* about it. He's a 3/3 for 3 and you can still attack with 3 creatures in Orzhov, right?

I'm going with the fairly hard removal here. I choose grisly spectacle.

edit add: thinking more about the cinder elemental, I guess the ability for it to burn your opponent out rises the value quite a bit. I think the pick is really between grisly spectacle and cinder elemental, and I seriously am not sure what the right pick is. If we don't pick a black card here, though, we'll be sending down several nice ones. Hmm I think I want to change to cinder elemental.

Yeah, if allowed, I change my vote to cinder elemental 
I'll take Cinder Elemental here.

It's a really good card and can either finish an opponent off or kill that problem creature.

kingpin's pet, drakewing krasis, cinder elemental, and grisly spectacle all seem like a huge beating. I am going to jump on the cinder bandwagon. I think it's in contention for strongest card in the pack, even though not having played with the set it's pretty hard to rank exact power levels.
I think Cinder Elemental is worth a pick here.
Kingpins pet for me

Edit: I'll take bomber corps instead to stick to our Boros Plan.

Mafia Game Slots:

1. Open

2. Hundred Acres (Dead Town)

3. Open

4. Open

5. Open

6. Open

Sign In to post comments