Chlorofog

10 posts / 0 new
Last post
Chlorofog
Instant
Remove all attacking and blocking creatures from combat. Tap each creature removed from combat in this way. They do not untap during their controllers' next untap step.

56965458 wrote:
As long as it's random, I really can't see where's the problem. Anyway, there's already a few standard ways for doing this. We listed them in this thread. If someone does the bogey-bogey, eats the cards, waits until they come out, look out the approximate order, place replacements in the same order, calls the president to ask him to give him a string of numbers, puts the card in the given order, then pick the cards in the order given by taking the date of birth of his opponent, reversed, and taking only every other number, then a judge can clearly declare that he's random enough.
56874518 wrote:
The beauty of sarcasm is that when the person using it is totally incorrect, you can just remove the sarcasm and end up with a post that is actually correct.
Probably undercosted and overpowered.
Hey, this rag smells like Chlorofog to m---

Somnia, the Evanescent Plane -- A 3-set Block
Set 1 — Somnia
Set 2 — TBD
Set 3 — TBD
Planeswalker's Guide to Somnia

Build Around This
A weekly MTG Cards and Combos forum game.
Build Around This #1 - Sage's Starfish Wish
BAT #1 was built using the Legacy format with Spiny Starfish, Sage's Knowledge, and Make a Wish. Winner: Dilleux_Lepaire with Fishy Starfishies. Runner-Up: JBTM
This is essentially Spore Cloud in different colors.
I think it's fine, but (given the name, as awesome as it is) would probably be reserved for an Un-set
Official archnemesis of magicpablo666 Host of Reactionary Proud owner of "The Terrible Cube" The altimis Archive I'm baking lands!!! Beginner of GROMA
Notable Quotables:
58060728 wrote:
I carefully examine the walls of the room in a determined effort to not follow the GMs plot.
Its easier than that, and in better colors. This is essentially sleep and fog..
I'd argue that it is weaker than Sleep, as it only stops some creatures. It can't really be used to remove blockers, as your opponent wasn't going to block with them anyways (except in the case of vigilance).

Realized why it's a sleep; fixing 
56965458 wrote:
As long as it's random, I really can't see where's the problem. Anyway, there's already a few standard ways for doing this. We listed them in this thread. If someone does the bogey-bogey, eats the cards, waits until they come out, look out the approximate order, place replacements in the same order, calls the president to ask him to give him a string of numbers, puts the card in the given order, then pick the cards in the order given by taking the date of birth of his opponent, reversed, and taking only every other number, then a judge can clearly declare that he's random enough.
56874518 wrote:
The beauty of sarcasm is that when the person using it is totally incorrect, you can just remove the sarcasm and end up with a post that is actually correct.
Chlorofog
Instant
Remove all attacking and blocking creatures from combat. Tap each creature removed from combat in this way. They do not untap during their controllers' next untap step.

now it's exactly a white blue Spore Cloud
The only difference that I can see is that Spore Cloud doesn't "affect" creatures with Vigilance (or similar), and yours does.

Just FYI.
I like it, even if ChaosLight doesn't... 8^p
Official archnemesis of magicpablo666 Host of Reactionary Proud owner of "The Terrible Cube" The altimis Archive I'm baking lands!!! Beginner of GROMA
Notable Quotables:
58060728 wrote:
I carefully examine the walls of the room in a determined effort to not follow the GMs plot.

why are you here when NGA exists and is just better

Sets I Made: Fleets of Ossia (complete) | Wavebreak (in progress)

Well, to be fair, I didn't know either of those cards exited until this thread.

On the bright side, I think I have the better name and correct colors on the modern pie Laughing 
56965458 wrote:
56874518 wrote:
Well, to be fair, I didn't know either of those cards exited until this thread.

On the bright side, I think I have the better name and correct colors on the modern pie  

Agreed
Notable Quotables:
58060728 wrote:
Sign In to post comments