Just wondering if this would work:
Fighter, Multiclass Monk = Unarmed Strike 1d8
Improved Unarmed Strike (feat) = 1d10
Shock Trooper (paragon path) = 1d12
Eternal Defender (epic destiny) = 2d6

Any reason that wouldn't work?      
Sig
Yes, I killed your BBEG with his own lair:
Setting: Tomb with a perilous bridge and cliff 100 feet above a lava pit. Mummy pops out of his sarcophagus, initiative: Felix, Half-Elf Artificer: Twin Strike with crossbow. Trump (ala Donald), Eladrin Warlord: Charges mummy with Opening Shove, pushing off the cliff. Mummy fails saving throw, and falls into pit. Sanshiro (ala Japanese "superhero" Segata), Minotaur Barbarian: Strength check to lift sarcophagus and carry to cliff. Free action, drop sarcophagus into square above mummy. Sarcophagus drops on mummy, shoving him further down into lava. Mummy: proceeds to make a series of horrible athletics checks to swim and climb cliff. Dies a horrible death with lava permeating every orifice. Entire Party: Watches on in delight, faces alit with the glow of lava and flaming undead.
Original CharOpper
I soap myself up, and turn up the hot water in the shower, so my sweat mixes with the soap, slickening my skin: +5 to grapple I use my own legs as a shield since only upper-body hits matter: +5 defense I use my teammates bodies to construct a vehicle for myself, and dual-wield their weapons because as long as I win, we all win: +10 attack, +10 defense I completely ignore the enemy, their attacks, the devastating damage they are dealing to me and my team, and strike directly for their base, completely obliterating them, their way of life, and any chance they had at survival as a species: WIN Ender: The Original CharOpper and Power Gamer.
So, 2 feats, your MC, PP and ED for a very slight damage boost? If you were planning on all those anyway, sure. But even then I'd ditch IUS.
Yes, or you could use a gouge and, you know, not suck?
Back to Basics - A Guide to Basic Attacks You might be playing DnD wrong if... "Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former." Albert Einstein
Well, with the unarmed strike, the 2d6 can be in both hands, which could be relevant for a Whirler I would think.  Also, wouldn't it be worth it for a Brawler Fighter?

Lastly, if you were to hybrid Figher/Ranger, you could still achieve this, but have many of the two-weapon powers of the Ranger dealing 2d6 each.

EDIT: Also, Gauntlets of Destruction give "brutal 1" which is better with multiple dice, so it would combine well with this. 
Sig
Yes, I killed your BBEG with his own lair:
Setting: Tomb with a perilous bridge and cliff 100 feet above a lava pit. Mummy pops out of his sarcophagus, initiative: Felix, Half-Elf Artificer: Twin Strike with crossbow. Trump (ala Donald), Eladrin Warlord: Charges mummy with Opening Shove, pushing off the cliff. Mummy fails saving throw, and falls into pit. Sanshiro (ala Japanese "superhero" Segata), Minotaur Barbarian: Strength check to lift sarcophagus and carry to cliff. Free action, drop sarcophagus into square above mummy. Sarcophagus drops on mummy, shoving him further down into lava. Mummy: proceeds to make a series of horrible athletics checks to swim and climb cliff. Dies a horrible death with lava permeating every orifice. Entire Party: Watches on in delight, faces alit with the glow of lava and flaming undead.
Original CharOpper
I soap myself up, and turn up the hot water in the shower, so my sweat mixes with the soap, slickening my skin: +5 to grapple I use my own legs as a shield since only upper-body hits matter: +5 defense I use my teammates bodies to construct a vehicle for myself, and dual-wield their weapons because as long as I win, we all win: +10 attack, +10 defense I completely ignore the enemy, their attacks, the devastating damage they are dealing to me and my team, and strike directly for their base, completely obliterating them, their way of life, and any chance they had at survival as a species: WIN Ender: The Original CharOpper and Power Gamer.
Be a dwarf, uses waraxes. Does as much damage and doesn't waste your MC, PP and ED.
Back to Basics - A Guide to Basic Attacks You might be playing DnD wrong if... "Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former." Albert Einstein
Well, with the unarmed strike, the 2d6 can be in both hands, which could be relevant for a Whirler I would think.  Also, wouldn't it be worth it for a Brawler Fighter?

Lastly, if you were to hybrid Figher/Ranger, you could still achieve this, but have many of the two-weapon powers of the Ranger dealing 2d6 each.

EDIT: Also, Gauntlets of Destruction give "brutal 1" which is better with multiple dice, so it would combine well with this. 

This is one of those, "I spent 5 rules options to do an average of +4 damage per W. And I picked a weapon type(unarmed) that has very little feat support."

It ought not suck, but the issue is that most bonuses reward # of attacks, not # of Ws. Which favors multi-attacking, non-standard action attacks very heavily over large W attacks. So it sucks.
Just Fighter|Cleric and use that cleric at-will that gives you an extra 1d6 for using a simple weapon.

Brawlers are probably the least strikery fighter and trying to increase their damage is usually considered to be a lost cause.

The issue with a Fighter/Ranger is that you lose out on the support that other weapon types give you.
Also, note that MUS and IUS set the damage die.  There is no "Large version."  Eternal Defender doesn't work.