So...friday night hey?

93 posts / 0 new
Last post
Makes me feel like a bit of a nerd, at home watching movies older than myself and writing stuff for my players for next session. What's everyone else up to?
Working. But it's only Friday morning. Am I doing the Time Warp again?!
Two... Ah ah ah! Three.. Ah ah ah! Four... Ah ah ah! Six... Ah ah ah!!
88534793 wrote:
Punctuation exists for a reason, and your neglect of the shift key is to the point where Social Services should be involved.
Going back in time sucks.
I survived Section 4 and all I got was this lousy sig Off-topic and going downhill from there
Probably got to do with the fact I'm on the other side of the globe or something...who knows, maybe you're the DR
DR? DR Who?
I survived Section 4 and all I got was this lousy sig Off-topic and going downhill from there
Deutsche Republic?
88534793 wrote:
Punctuation exists for a reason, and your neglect of the shift key is to the point where Social Services should be involved.
Flatliners, Layer cake, Swordfish, Highlander, Anaconda, Timeline...maybe I should have gone to the magic prerelease after all
Swordfish? that movie came out before you were born?
Well not all of them... but some of them Probably not most though...
Makes me feel like a bit of a nerd, at home watching movies older than myself and writing stuff for my players for next session. What's everyone else up to?

It's not Friday night yet where I live.
But I have to work.
Millions on welfare are counting on me.
"War is an ugly thing, but not the ugliest of things. The decayed and degraded state of moral and patriotic feeling which thinks that nothing is worth war is much worse."- John Stuart Mill “Liberals claim to want to give a hearing to other views, but then are shocked and offended to discover that there are other views.”― William F. Buckley "The straw in your man is amazing."- Maxperson Original Hipster of the House of Trolls: I was hipster before hipster was cool Resident Hater Mini Hate Machine
Good to see you're hard at work then XD it's 11:21pm here and very warm
MIQ, I'm pretty sure that Highlander & maybe Flatliners are older than you.
88534793 wrote:
it's 11:21pm here and very warm

Yeah well, it's 7:24 am where I am, and freezing outside.
Oh snap! I need to start getting ready for work...
"War is an ugly thing, but not the ugliest of things. The decayed and degraded state of moral and patriotic feeling which thinks that nothing is worth war is much worse."- John Stuart Mill “Liberals claim to want to give a hearing to other views, but then are shocked and offended to discover that there are other views.”― William F. Buckley "The straw in your man is amazing."- Maxperson Original Hipster of the House of Trolls: I was hipster before hipster was cool Resident Hater Mini Hate Machine
Yeah I had a bit of a google and flatliners is just a bit older than my and highlander is definitely. I was considering watching dragon quest, but my sister replaced the cd inside with that meat pie musical...
Shouldn't you be in school or at work or something?
Like I said 11:30pm an it's Uni holidays...
Like I said 11:30pm an it's Uni holidays...

A holiday for unicorns?
Just where the hell do you live?!
Over the rainbow? It is mystical and magical here. Sometimes there's even the occasional secret pony level...
Well young lady, as much as I would like to sit here and talk with you about nothing, I do have to leave for work.
Aye aye captain
Let's see... I'm guessing either Australia or New Zealand? If it's New Zealand, you need to watch The Princess Bride, posthaste.
And... Meat pie musical?
88534793 wrote:
I love that movie...oh Wesley
The music has Johnny depp and Helen Bonner carter? Sweeny Todd my light bulb tells me
But I'm from australia
Sounds like what I'm planning to do tonight.
But I'm old heh, so nothing new here....

Movies older than me aren't good however, so I'll stick with the ones having color.
That reminded me of a goodies episode...they had filmed it in black and white but the first time I saw it I though my TV had broken XD
Had to look it up, I knew about Goonies, but Goodies is new to me.
Looks like typical british humor, hard to get at first but pretty good once you get it.

I really liked Red Dwarf as far as British tv goes.
Red dwarf was pretty good for the first few seasons but after that it lost its appeal. I really liked "the young ones" but only really understood it after moving onto Res at uni
It depends on what the weather does today. I've heard I'm supposed to get 6 inches of snow so if that happens I doubt we're doing anything today.  Later though we might do a Magic The Gathering draft at our friend's house.
IMAGE(http://i5.photobucket.com/albums/y152/RockNrollBabe20/Charmed-supernatural-and-charmed_zps8bd4125f.jpg)
So an Aussie, eh?  What do ya think about Wilfred?
Resident Prophet of the OTTer.

Section Six Soldier

Front Door of the House of Trolls

[b]If you're terribly afraid of your character dying, it may be best if you roleplayed something other than an adventurer.[/b]

Another woman that comes to OTT and leaves to never come back again. 
President of the OTTer Research Council on the Universe
I actually fell asleep... and to be honest, I've never watched wilfred
Oh yeah?  Well, you suck.  Wilfred is awesome - both original and American. 

Section Six Soldier

[b]If you're terribly afraid of your character dying, it may be best if you roleplayed something other than an adventurer.[/b]

I actually fell asleep... and to be honest, I've never watched wilfred

Asleep you say...
Oh snap!  Run, girl!  Run now! 

Section Six Soldier

Shhhh!
What do you think this is? California?

Section Six Soldier

Nope, had a coffee now, so definitely awake. Am going to go to Cancon today, so pretty excited so get some deals on miniatures and stuff

To be honest, Australia's laws are a mystery to us.

Nope, had a coffee now, so definitely awake. Am going to go to Cancon today, so pretty excited so get some deals on miniatures and stuff

Are you really a woman?

Fair point.  Some exploration may be required.

Section Six Soldier

Are you really a woman?

Last time I checked...yes I was. But who knows, I could be some 40yo fat dude who lives in his mummy's basement who is just trying to con you all into thinking that he is a woman because he clearly has nothing better to do with his time...

Consider me a rare breed. A woman who is quite nerdy, but also likes girly stuff too.

See^^ this was me at my year 12 formal a few years ago. I havne't taken many photos recently, and the ones I have of me in bali (which are probably the most recent ones) all have funny faces.