anybody here paly need for speed world

36 posts / 0 new
Last post
if you do

here si a free 1 day car rental get ir while its good: FDQJ-J6WE-3HSN-NVG8   its fora poesche carrea
a mask everyone has at least two of, one they wear in public and another they wear in private.....
Dude, no one wants to play that terrible game. Even Micha doesn't want to play it. He'd rather just make love to the cars, but he still won't play it.
Nut Eating Resident Sociopathic Eye Forker 2346-strong Squirrel leigon of DOOM Squirrel Overlord of the House of Trolls Those who are too smart to engage in politics are punished by being governed by those who are dumber. ~Plato Politics is the art of looking for trouble, finding it whether it exists or not, diagnosing it incorrectly, and applying the wrong remedy. ~Ernest Benn The Democrats are the party that says government will make you smarter, taller, richer, and remove the crabgrass on your lawn. The Republicans are the party that says government doesn't work and then they get elected and prove it. ~P.J. O'Rourke "I actually held public office and I left the only way a politician should, in handcuffs." ~ Chael Sonnen It is difficult to get a man to understand something, when his salary depends upon his not understanding it! ~ Upton Sinclair Kicked Adam and Eve out of Missouri. Wears flip-flops in church buildings. Official troller of Kolob.
This is not a trapp
My temple name is Elohim. What is your super-secret temple name?
Riddle me this
How can two people with physical bodies make spirit babies?
*Two points about this gag. Firstly, every writer of anything makes typos and I’m no different. It’s “there but for the grace of God go I” rather than schadenfreude here. The second is something called Muphry’s Law (no, it is Muphry’s, not Murphy’s) which states that any piece correcting or laughing at a typo, spelling or grammatical mistake will contain at least one worse than the original being complained of.
Yeah, but its free!!! You guys just dont want to get your **** kicked by me. Jets played it a few times, whatever happened to Jet anyways? Did he pull a TD?
I survived Section 4 and all I got was this lousy sig Off-topic and going downhill from there
The OP and title make no sense. 
President of the OTTer Research Council on the Universe
The OP and title make no sense. 

Lucky for you, I speak sfdragon:

Anybody here play Need for Speed World.

If you do

Here is a free 1 day car rental, get it while it's good: FDQJ-J6WE-3HSN-NVG8   it's for a Porsche Carrera.
I survived Section 4 and all I got was this lousy sig Off-topic and going downhill from there
Still makes no sense. Race car video games are just boring. 
This one actually aint too bad, Im not into racing games myself, but this ones alright, and its free, there a few different modes, my favorite is running from the cops mode, really fun once you activate Juggernaut and just plow through those roadblocks! Wheeee!!!

But any way, im getting on Playstation Home and hanging out in my virtual clubhouse, anyone care to join me? 

Did i mention its free!? 
I have no gaming console.
What!? How do you play video games!?
I do not play video games. I use my imagination. 
Well you can use imagination while youre playing a video game, I come up with all sorts of fictional motivations for my video game character to be doing what hes doing.

Oh, speaking of games of imagination, I actually played Pathfinder over the weekend, so I guess I cant make fun of you anymore, what am I saying? of course I can! 
well if they dont want to play than.... I wont have to psot any more free one day rental codes.... ever
a mask everyone has at least two of, one they wear in public and another they wear in private.....
That would great. :-p
Nut Eating Resident Sociopathic Eye Forker 2346-strong Squirrel leigon of DOOM Squirrel Overlord of the House of Trolls Those who are too smart to engage in politics are punished by being governed by those who are dumber. ~Plato Politics is the art of looking for trouble, finding it whether it exists or not, diagnosing it incorrectly, and applying the wrong remedy. ~Ernest Benn The Democrats are the party that says government will make you smarter, taller, richer, and remove the crabgrass on your lawn. The Republicans are the party that says government doesn't work and then they get elected and prove it. ~P.J. O'Rourke "I actually held public office and I left the only way a politician should, in handcuffs." ~ Chael Sonnen It is difficult to get a man to understand something, when his salary depends upon his not understanding it! ~ Upton Sinclair Kicked Adam and Eve out of Missouri. Wears flip-flops in church buildings. Official troller of Kolob.
This is not a trapp
Riddle me this
*Two points about this gag. Firstly, every writer of anything makes typos and I’m no different. It’s “there but for the grace of God go I” rather than schadenfreude here. The second is something called Muphry’s Law (no, it is Muphry’s, not Murphy’s) which states that any piece correcting or laughing at a typo, spelling or grammatical mistake will contain at least one worse than the original being complained of.
Dont worry, I'll atill post them.
Dont worry, I'll atill post them.

Good. We can entertain ourselves making fun of the bad games you play.

This is not a trapp
Riddle me this
Wait, don't we already make fun of 4E?
Blood for the Blood God! Skulls for the Skull Throne! Resident Invisible Man Lurker in the House of Trolls A Testament to My Glory
Good point.Silver just has bad taste in games all around, doesn't he?
This is not a trapp
Riddle me this
Clearly.
Blood for the Blood God! Skulls for the Skull Throne! Resident Invisible Man Lurker in the House of Trolls A Testament to My Glory
Dont knock it till you try it!

And im about to do some racing! Anyone care to put youre driving skills to the test against mine?

or are you just going to continue to talk !?

Dont knock it till you try it!

puts an emphasis on fun

False advertisement.
And im about to do some racing! Anyone care to put youre driving skills to the test against mine?
or are you just going to continue to talk !?

I'd rather play something that is fun. :-p

This is not a trapp
Riddle me this
Its not about fun, its about kicking my ass at some online game, thats totally FREE!!! You get to kick my ass for free!! I thought you of all people would jump at the chance!

you know what? screw it! I didnt want to play with you anyways. 
Its not about fun, its about kicking my ass at some online game, thats totally FREE!!! You get to kick my ass for free!! I thought you of all people would jump at the chance!

you know what? screw it! I didnt want to play with you anyways. 

Hmmm... I made you feel bad... without having to waste my time playing a terrible racing game. I win!

This is not a trapp
Riddle me this
What? No! You didnt make me feel bad, I just had something in my eye, honest!

And seriously that car you get with that code that sfdragon posted is pretty kool, got some serious get up and go, and its got great handling, and its free! well its a rental so you only get it for like a day, but still fun car, good way to rack up alot of wins against newbs, you sure you dont wanna play HS?

Cmon man, I gave your precious Pathfinder a shot, the least you can do is try it.
What? No! You didnt make me feel bad, I just had something in my eye, honest!

And seriously that car you get with that code that sfdragon posted is pretty kool, got some serious get up and go, and its got great handling, and its free! well its a rental so you only get it for like a day, but still fun car, good way to rack up alot of wins against newbs, you sure you dont wanna play HS?

Free isn't doing it for me. Tell you what, you pay me to play, and I'll think about it.
This is not a trapp
Riddle me this
I might gift you a car or something, but actually pay you? I dont really need you playing it that bad, I just thought it might be something fun for a bunch of us to do together, but if youre not into whatever, no skin off my shoes or whatever. 
Besides, Im not even sure your computer would even run it, didnt you get one of them Macbook thingys? 
I might gift you a car or something, but actually pay you? I dont really need you playing it that bad, I just thought it might be something fun for a bunch of us to do together, but if youre not into whatever, no skin off my shoes or whatever. 
Besides, Im not even sure your computer would even run it, didnt you get one of them Macbook thingys? 

Two, actually. To be honest, I'm not big on games. I haven't played my XBOX is about a year. I should probably check if it still even works.

This is not a trapp
Riddle me this
yeah yeah, we all know you teamed up with micha and paly Auto CLub Revolution, a racing game so BA that I cant even play it.....
Ewww... why would anyone want to play a racing game with Micha? He probably plays one of those Japanese racing games where the cars get molested by tentacle demons.
This is not a trapp
Riddle me this
the pwoer of cthulu compels you
sounds interesting, tentacle demons make anything better!
i used tp play. but my pc now lacks the mimimum cofigurations need to play this game. got to update my pc first 
get on that dude, me and sf need someone for a threesome, er wait that didnt come out right.
As long as it went in right you're probably gonna be ok.
Resident Prophet of the OTTer.

Section Six Soldier

Front Door of the House of Trolls

[b]If you're terribly afraid of your character dying, it may be best if you roleplayed something other than an adventurer.[/b]

As long as it went in right you're probably gonna be ok.

So are you in?
Sign In to post comments