Dragon Articles for Non-Insiders?

3 posts / 0 new
Last post
Hi all! I'm GamerZack and I've been playing Wizards of the Coast's games since 1999 when I received my first Pokemon TCG theme deck (Zap!, in case you're interested), and I'm now into Magic: The Gathering and Dungeons & Dragons. Smile

Anyway, onto my question. I recently subscribed to D&D Insider so I could get some resources for my campaigns from Dragon Magazine, and I found a great deal of content I can use in my campaigns and for my characters. I'm currently working on my latest campaign world, which I decided to be entirely Essentials-based for something different (I already have a campaign world - or worlds, rather - for core 4th Edition products). Players can even play as a monk, as long as the options are from Heroes of the Elemental Chaos (it's my attempt at salvaging the shugenja). But I digress...

I'd like to add the theme options from Dragon 399 as available themes for my players, but many of them don't have a D&D Insider subscription. Here, at long last, is my question: am I, as a DM, allowed to let my players use the aforementioned Dragon content if they aren't Insiders? I apologise if this question's been asked before (I searched through several pages of the D&D forums with no luck). I look forward to seeing you around the forums! Laughing

--Zack--

"I don't care about whether or not it's popular. I'm choosing Jeskai at the prerelease!...and maybe preordering the Abzan and Temur Intro Packs..." --GamerZack on the Khans of Tarkir Prerelease

Yes you can let them use elements from Dragon magazines even if they don't have DDi.
Sweet! Thanks for the help, Plaguescarred.

"I don't care about whether or not it's popular. I'm choosing Jeskai at the prerelease!...and maybe preordering the Abzan and Temur Intro Packs..." --GamerZack on the Khans of Tarkir Prerelease

Sign In to post comments