Dragon Articles for Non-Insiders?

3 posts / 0 new
Last post
Hi all! I'm GamerZack and I've been playing Wizards of the Coast's games since 1999 when I received my first Pokemon TCG theme deck (Zap!, in case you're interested), and I'm now into Magic: The Gathering and Dungeons & Dragons. Smile

Anyway, onto my question. I recently subscribed to D&D Insider so I could get some resources for my campaigns from Dragon Magazine, and I found a great deal of content I can use in my campaigns and for my characters. I'm currently working on my latest campaign world, which I decided to be entirely Essentials-based for something different (I already have a campaign world - or worlds, rather - for core 4th Edition products). Players can even play as a monk, as long as the options are from Heroes of the Elemental Chaos (it's my attempt at salvaging the shugenja). But I digress...

I'd like to add the theme options from Dragon 399 as available themes for my players, but many of them don't have a D&D Insider subscription. Here, at long last, is my question: am I, as a DM, allowed to let my players use the aforementioned Dragon content if they aren't Insiders? I apologise if this question's been asked before (I searched through several pages of the D&D forums with no luck). I look forward to seeing you around the forums! Laughing

--Zack--
"What do you mean there's only a 75% chance that I'll find both Izzet and Boros in my Prerelease Pack?!" --GamerZack on the Dragon's Maze Prerelease Event
Yes you can let them use elements from Dragon magazines even if they don't have DDi.

Yan
Montréal, Canada
@Plaguescarred on twitter

Sweet! Thanks for the help, Plaguescarred.
"What do you mean there's only a 75% chance that I'll find both Izzet and Boros in my Prerelease Pack?!" --GamerZack on the Dragon's Maze Prerelease Event