[ICD] Retrosummon

9 posts / 0 new
Last post
Retrosummon
Instant 
Return target spell to its owner's hand.
"I find the best solution is not to have been" - Teferi, Mage of Zhalfir

I wanted to reference the original Unsummon's flavor text, but Unsummon doesn't get flavor text until 10th edition, so I referenced M13's flavor text (which of course references Hamlet).
"I think me going Bang bang bang I win is pretty intuitive" Mafia Record: Wouldn't you like to know? 2011 Mafia Awards - Mastermind of the Year
mymoment
\
57817638 wrote:
58060728 wrote:
88318561 wrote:
58060728 wrote:
Moriok Rigger does absolutely nothing to boost other riggers. You are incorrect.
Moriok Rigger is not a Rigger in print. Only in Errata WHAT NOW! (yes, I did put that phrase in for that exact reason)
Congratulations, they have activated your trap card!
I would probably have called it "Uncast".
I would probably have called it "Uncast".

Dang, that is a better name,

Retrosummon is really fun to say though, so I can take comfort in that. It also could be paired with

Anterosummon
Instant
The next creature card you cast this turn can be cast as though it has flash.
Draw a Card.
"Then again, will not to have unbeen is a pretty solid choice." - Teferi, Mago of Zhalfir
"I think me going Bang bang bang I win is pretty intuitive" Mafia Record: Wouldn't you like to know? 2011 Mafia Awards - Mastermind of the Year
mymoment
\
57817638 wrote:
58060728 wrote:
88318561 wrote:
58060728 wrote:
Moriok Rigger does absolutely nothing to boost other riggers. You are incorrect.
Moriok Rigger is not a Rigger in print. Only in Errata WHAT NOW! (yes, I did put that phrase in for that exact reason)
So it's like what Remand or Venser does for the cost of an Unsummon.....

@mikemearls The office is basically empty this week, which opens up all sorts of possibilities for low shenanigans

@mikemearls In essence, all those arguments I lost are being unlost. Won, if you will. We're doing it MY way, baby.

@biotech66 aren't you the boss anyway? isn't "DO IT OR I FIRE YOU!" still an option?

@mikemearls I think Perkins would throat punch me if I ever tried that. And I'd give him a glowing quarterly review for it.

Exactly, it is almost certainly underpowered, but also really simple.

I made it when I was trying to think of a Spellshaper idea, and I came up with one that Spellshaped this, before I realized that such a spell didn't exist. 
mymoment
\
57817638 wrote:
58060728 wrote:
88318561 wrote:
58060728 wrote:
So it's like what Remand or Venser does for the cost of an Unsummon.....

If you're saying it's too cheap, remember that Remand also draws you a card.
Although remand can't counter and uncounterable spell. So this probably should exist to keep in check such spells...
It's pretty. I honestly don't recall seeing it before.
It's pretty. I honestly don't recall seeing it before.

You have. I've posted it at various times, including Idol.

Yxoque wrote:
This forum can't even ****ing self-destruct properly.

IMAGE(http://img.pokemondb.net/sprites/black-white/anim/normal/plusle.gif)

Sign In to post comments