/signed

15 posts / 0 new
Last post
Resident Prophet of the OTTer.

Section Six Soldier

Front Door of the House of Trolls

[b]If you're terribly afraid of your character dying, it may be best if you roleplayed something other than an adventurer.[/b]

I shall not move to New Zealand then. I love cats. 
IMAGE(http://i5.photobucket.com/albums/y152/RockNrollBabe20/Charmed-supernatural-and-charmed_zps8bd4125f.jpg)
To prevent genocide, we must perform genocide.
President of the OTTer Research Council on the Universe

Cats are found outside of NZ.
Those rare birds are not.

Your sarcastic attempt at being witty is, as usual, a failure.
"War is an ugly thing, but not the ugliest of things. The decayed and degraded state of moral and patriotic feeling which thinks that nothing is worth war is much worse."- John Stuart Mill “Liberals claim to want to give a hearing to other views, but then are shocked and offended to discover that there are other views.”― William F. Buckley "The straw in your man is amazing."- Maxperson Original Hipster of the House of Trolls: I was hipster before hipster was cool Resident Hater Mini Hate Machine
the irony is that I blame  a creature that walks on two legs and calls himself man.

people keep your cats indoors please 

we should make a petition to make tom and jerry cartoons illegal
a mask everyone has at least two of, one they wear in public and another they wear in private.....

It's just a description of what it is. 

So, the wife giving you the cold shoulder again?  

No it isn't.
There is no genocide of cats. Cats will still exist outside of NZ.
Unfortunately, the birds that the cats are killing are not found outside of NZ.

So you are, once again, completely wrong.

"War is an ugly thing, but not the ugliest of things. The decayed and degraded state of moral and patriotic feeling which thinks that nothing is worth war is much worse."- John Stuart Mill “Liberals claim to want to give a hearing to other views, but then are shocked and offended to discover that there are other views.”― William F. Buckley "The straw in your man is amazing."- Maxperson Original Hipster of the House of Trolls: I was hipster before hipster was cool Resident Hater Mini Hate Machine
An I the only one who finds ironic that it's an Internet petition to ban cats?
That's like going door to door asking people to sign a petition to ban paper.
"Today's headlines and history's judgment are rarely the same. If you are too attentive to the former, you will most certainly not do the hard work of securing the latter." -Condoleezza Rice "My fellow Americans... I've just signed legislation that will outlaw Russia forever. Bombing begins in five minutes." - Ronald Reagan This user has been banned from you by the letters "O-R-C" and the numbers "2, 3, 4, and 6"
User Quotes
56788208 wrote:
I do, however, have one last lesson on this subject. That last one? The only build in this post that can one-shot average opponents[by dealing twice as much damage as they have HP? I would argue that it is not optimized. Why isn't it optimized? Because it's overkill. Overkill is NOT optimizing. This means that there are portions of this build dedicated to damage which can safely be removed and thrown elsewhere. For example, you probably don't need both Leap Attack AND Headlong Rush at the same time. You could pick up Extra Rage feats for stamina, feats to support AoO effects, feats that work towards potential prestige classes, and so on. However, you could also shift our ability scores around somewhat. I mean, if you're getting results like that with 16 starting Strength, maybe you can lower it to 14, and free up four points to spend somewhere else - perhaps back into Charisma, giving you some oomph for Intimidating Rage or Imperious Command if you want. You can continue to tune this until it deals "enough" damage - and that "enough" does not need to be "100%". It could easily be, say, 80% (leaving the rest to the team), if your DM is the sort who would ban one-hit killers.
Tempest_Stormwind on Character Optimization
So when do you think Bachmann will be saying she met a mother the previous night that had a son who got a blood transfusion using a gay guy's blood, and now the son is retardedly gay?
When she meets CJ's mom?
Resident Pithed-Off Dragon Poon Slayer of the House of Trolls

No it isn't.

So the genocide of Jews in Europe was a misnomer cause there were Jews outside of Europe?

No it isn't.

So the genocide of Jews in Europe was a misnomer cause there were Jews outside of Europe?

Attempted genocide of Jews.
*sigh*
Try thinking critically.

No it isn't.

*sigh*
Try thinking critically.

Yeah, I'd love you to say attempted genocide to the 6 millions Jews who died. 
Lol just trying to keep my cat inside for a few days at a time while its cold is difficult. If I kept her inside all the time she'd go insane.....
IMAGE(http://i5.photobucket.com/albums/y152/RockNrollBabe20/Charmed-supernatural-and-charmed_zps8bd4125f.jpg)
Lol just trying to keep my cat inside for a few days at a time while its cold is difficult. If I kept her inside all the time she'd go insane.....

Try the freezer.
Cats find it rather difficult to get out of there.

No it isn't.

*sigh*
Try thinking critically.

Yeah, I'd love you to say attempted genocide to the 6 millions Jews who died. 

That still doesn't make you correct.

Due to complaints received about this thread, I've closed it. The thread will be reviewed to determine if it should be permanently closed, re-opened, and/or a new thread or threads created in its place.