1/24/2013 Sealed Deck Exercise

39 posts / 0 new
Last post
This thread is for discussion of this week's Sealed Deck Builder, which goes live Thursday morning on magicthegathering.com.

This Deck was built in 0:04:19

Total Deck Size: 40
22 Lands
---------------
7 Island
9 Mountain
6 Swamp

11 Creatures
---------------
1 Ash Zealot
1 Crosstown Courier
1 Daggerdrome Imp
2 Dead Reveler
1 Isperia's Skywatch
1 Nivix Guildmage
1 Spawn of Rix Maadi
1 Splatter Thug
1 Stealer of Secrets
1 Voidwielder

7 Other Spells
---------------
1 Cremate
1 Cyclonic Rift
1 Essence Backlash
2 Explosive Impact
1 Launch Party
1 Street Spasm
You are Red/Blue!
You are Red/Blue!
Take The Magic Dual Colour Test - Beta today!
Created with Rum and Monkey's Personality Test Generator.
You are both rational and emotional. You value creation and discovery, and feel strongly about what I create. At best, you're innovative and intuitive. At worst, you're scattered and unpredictable.

This Deck was built in 0:06:16

18 Lands
---------------
6 Forest
5 Plains
6 Swamp
1 Golgari Guildgate

14 Creatures
---------------
1 Axebane Stag
1 Centaur Healer
1 Daggerdrome Imp
2 Dead Reveler
2 Deadbridge Goliath
1 Dreg Mangler
1 Korozda Guildmage
1 Perilous Shadow
3 Sluiceway Scorpion
1 Vitu-Ghazi Guildmage

8 Other Spells
---------------
1 Aerial Predation
1 Avenging Arrow
1 Call of the Conclave
1 Golgari Keyrune
1 Knightly Valor
1 Launch Party
1 Savage Surge
1 Selesnya Charm

So, this is an extremely agressive deck, all cards beside the Stag and Knightly Valor cost 4 or less and every creature has either a big body for its cost or a revelant ability. I've put a lot of lands to be sure to hit 4 mana by turn 4, and we can use excess mana later in the game for scavenging, for the 2 guildmages or for the shadow.

Probably GW with some splash is the best choice, but I would try my chance in Rakdos with splashing only Cyclonic Rift. There are some early drops and for the late game Lobber Crew, Explosive impacts and Rift could finish my opponent... A bit experimental I presume

This Deck was built in 0:14:32

17 Lands
---------------
2 Island
8 Mountain
6 Swamp
1 Izzet Guildgate

17 Creatures
---------------
1 Ash Zealot
1 Batterhorn
1 Bellows Lizard
1 Bloodfray Giant
1 Cobblebrute
1 Cryptborn Horror
1 Daggerdrome Imp
2 Dead Reveler
2 Lobber Crew
1 Perilous Shadow
2 Spawn of Rix Maadi
1 Splatter Thug
1 Tenement Crasher
1 Viashino Racketeer

6 Other Spells
---------------
1 Cyclonic Rift
1 Dynacharge
2 Explosive Impact
1 Street Spasm
1 Traitorous Instinct

Pretty satisfied with RG. You're restricted from some good multi-colored cards, but with ramp and bombs and removal, it was too good to pass up. Not sure of a couple of my picks from green, but overall pretty solid.

This Deck was built in 0:08:41

17 Lands
---------------
9 Mountain
6 Forest
1 Golgari Guildgate
1 Izzet Guildgate

15 Creatures
---------------
1 Ash Zealot
2 Bellows Lizard
1 Bloodfray Giant
1 Cryptborn Horror
2 Deadbridge Goliath
2 Gatecreeper Vine
1 Gobbling Ooze
2 Lobber Crew
1 Oak Street Innkeeper
1 Splatter Thug
1 Viashino Racketeer

8 Other Spells
---------------
2 Explosive Impact
1 Golgari Keyrune
1 Izzet Keyrune
1 Savage Surge
1 Seek the Horizon
1 Street Spasm
1 Traitorous Instinct

I went GWB, don't know how good this is (not very)

This Deck was built in 0:05:42

19 Lands
---------------
9 Forest
4 Plains
5 Swamp
1 Golgari Guildgate

15 Creatures
---------------
1 Daggerdrome Imp
2 Dead Reveler
2 Deadbridge Goliath
1 Dreg Mangler
2 Gatecreeper Vine
1 Korozda Guildmage
3 Sluiceway Scorpion
2 Trestle Troll
1 Vitu-Ghazi Guildmage

6 Other Spells
---------------
1 Call of the Conclave
1 Golgari Keyrune
1 Horncaller's Chant
1 Launch Party
1 Savage Surge
1 Selesnya Charm

[*c]Island[*/c] minus the * = Island Really. You need to know this.
Also
We are the Izzet Some think we are scattered after the disappearance of Niv-Mizzet He is connected to us by the firemind He has formulated a master plan Before, we were just experimenters, looked down upon Now we have a greater purpose This bit is random And so is this Yeah
Wow, brilliant but tough pool.  One of the best sealed decks in ages. 

I think there are a number of ways to build this but I think two things are a must (in my opinion).  You have to be base green and you have to play Cyclonic Rift (on the basis this is either the first or second strongest limited card in the set depending on who you ask).  With that said, I think the best option is Golgari splash blue.  You have two gatekeeper vine's to help the mana and two keyrunes as well.  The deck is pretty simple, hold the ground through trolls and scorpions and win in the air or overload your rift. 

Anyway, my deck was:

This Deck was built in 0:07:03

Total Deck Size: 40 16 Lands --------------- 6 Forest 3 Island 5 Swamp 1 Azorius Guildgate 1 Golgari Guildgate

20 Creatures --------------- 1 Daggerdrome Imp 2 Dead Reveler 2 Deadbridge Goliath 1 Dreg Mangler 2 Gatecreeper Vine 1 Gobbling Ooze 2 Isperia's Skywatch 1 Korozda Guildmage 1 Ogre Jailbreaker 1 Skyline Predator 3 Sluiceway Scorpion 2 Trestle Troll 1 Voidwielder

4 Other Spells --------------- 1 Cyclonic Rift 1 Golgari Keyrune 1 Izzet Keyrune 1 Launch Party

Interesting one. I usually look at the bombs and then see if the rest of the cards support it.

Bombs: Deadbridge Goliath x2, Cyclonic Rift, Vitu-Ghazi Guildmage.

Cyclonic Rift is easy to splash with two Gatecreeper Vine. I'd also splash the two Explosive Impact and Street Spasm whichever colors I went into, and thanks to the Gatecreeper Vines, the Izzet Guildgate allows me to splash both with the same mana fixer.

The Goliaths fit into either a selesnya or golgari build, and normally I would err towards selesnya as the better deck. However, with a dread mangler, two trestle troll, Launch Party (which is ideal with the vines) and three sluiceway scorpion, there was a very strong case for going golgari. The guildmage, keyrune, dagger imp and ogre jailbreaker, gave me enough reason to set aside an otherwise tempting selesnya build. Having three 4+/4+ creatures for 4 mana and two 4 toughness walls is just such a huge game in this environment.

This Deck was built in 0:14:14

17 Lands
---------------
7 Forest
2 Mountain
6 Swamp
1 Golgari Guildgate
1 Izzet Guildgate

16 Creatures
---------------
1 Daggerdrome Imp
2 Dead Reveler
2 Deadbridge Goliath
1 Dreg Mangler
2 Gatecreeper Vine
1 Korozda Guildmage
1 Ogre Jailbreaker
1 Perilous Shadow
3 Sluiceway Scorpion
2 Trestle Troll

7 Other Spells
---------------
1 Cyclonic Rift
2 Explosive Impact
1 Izzet Keyrune
1 Launch Party
1 Savage Surge
1 Street Spasm

Wow, brilliant but tough pool.  One of the best sealed decks in ages. 

I think there are a number of ways to build this but I think two things are a must (in my opinion).  You have to be base green and you have to play Cyclonic Rift (on the basis this is either the first or second strongest limited card in the set depending on who you ask).  With that said, I think the best option is Golgari splash blue.  You have two gatekeeper vine's to help the mana and two keyrunes as well.  The deck is pretty simple, hold the ground through trolls and scorpions and win in the air or overload your rift.  

Hey Falcon. I came to almost the same conclusion. However I eschewed the 4 blue flyers for 3 red burn / removal spells and a bad giant growth (since I don't have any other tricks, and I think this one works amazingly with a scavenged-onto imp). I was in two minds over perilous shadow vs gobbling ooze (the latter has many tricks with the guildmage) but with no way to give evasion to either I went with the cheaper creature. Lastly, I went with an extra land over the golgari keyrune - I think this build might have less mana issues therefore but I could see myself bringing in the keyrune from the sideboard against certain decks.

Hey Falcon. I came to almost the same conclusion. However I eschewed the 4 blue flyers for 3 red burn / removal spells and a bad giant growth (since I don't have any other tricks, and I think this one works amazingly with a scavenged-onto imp). I was in two minds over perilous shadow vs gobbling ooze (the latter has many tricks with the guildmage) but with no way to give evasion to either I went with the cheaper creature. Lastly, I went with an extra land over the golgari keyrune - I think this build might have less mana issues therefore but I could see myself bringing in the keyrune from the sideboard against certain decks.

All very interesting points.

In terms of red v blue, I think this is very close and it may indeed be better to splash the three red removal spells.  I went for blue as it gave me an alternative win condition with evasion but, on reflection, the red splash may be better.

In terms of mana, I was always taught (perhaps wrongly) that mana enablers should, approximately, count for 0.5 of a land.  As I have 4 enablers (2 vines and 2 keyruns), I worked on the basis that this was equivalent to 18 land and should be okay.  Our decks also have quite a low curve.

In terms of ooze, I don't like shadow in anything other than a base black deck.  Too often I have say there without being able to play it or stuck with the choice of pump it or cast the other black spells in my hand.  I quite like an ooze as it deals with one of the best cards in limited (i.e. stab wound).  While also dealing with arrest, grasp and various other annoying spells, it is the ability to take out a stab wound that normally means I give it a slot.

I was also doubting between golgari and selesnya. I did selesnya with a golgari splash, but it's indeed better to splash blue and red like Highwayman says

This Deck was built in 0:02:53

17 Lands
---------------
8 Forest
7 Plains
1 Swamp
1 Golgari Guildgate

14 Creatures
---------------
1 Centaur Healer
1 Concordia Pegasus
1 Daggerdrome Imp
2 Deadbridge Goliath
1 Dreg Mangler
2 Gatecreeper Vine
1 Gobbling Ooze
1 Korozda Guildmage
1 Ogre Jailbreaker
2 Seller of Songbirds
1 Vitu-Ghazi Guildmage

9 Other Spells
---------------
1 Avenging Arrow
1 Call of the Conclave
1 Golgari Keyrune
1 Knightly Valor
1 Launch Party
1 Savage Surge
2 Security Blockade
1 Selesnya Charm
@ Falcon

I think you've persuaded me on shadow vs ooze I might be inclined to see those cards as interchangeable depending upon the matchup

I can also see myself swapping the land out for the second keyrune as with your build, but I usually err on more land initially

This one seemed like a pretty easy build, you even have the tools to get greedy and splash Cyclonic Rift.  Sweet deck, I'd be happy to open this at a PTQ. 

This Deck was built in 0:05:51

17 Lands
---------------
8 Forest
5 Plains
2 Swamp
1 Azorius Guildgate
1 Golgari Guildgate

16 Creatures
---------------
1 Centaur Healer
1 Concordia Pegasus
2 Deadbridge Goliath
1 Dreg Mangler
2 Gatecreeper Vine
2 Keening Apparition
1 Korozda Guildmage
1 Ogre Jailbreaker
2 Seller of Songbirds
2 Sluiceway Scorpion
1 Vitu-Ghazi Guildmage

7 Other Spells
---------------
1 Call of the Conclave
1 Cyclonic Rift
1 Knightly Valor
1 Launch Party
2 Security Blockade
1 Selesnya Charm

Wow, I liked this pool.  Highwayman and Falcon had really good points.  I personally like the possibilities of the white enchantments in this pool.  Granted there is little evasion to work with, but your creatures can get absolutely huge with scavenge/armor/valor.  No matter what removal is thrown at you you can make your other creatures just as big.  The Korozoda's ability to grante intimidate can give you some good swings and the mana curve is pretty tasty.  I'd sideboard in/out trestle's for scorps based on what I'm playing against.

This Deck was built in 0:07:07

17 Lands
---------------
6 Forest
8 Plains
2 Swamp
1 Golgari Guildgate

14 Creatures
---------------
1 Axebane Stag
1 Centaur Healer
1 Concordia Pegasus
2 Deadbridge Goliath
1 Dreg Mangler
2 Gatecreeper Vine
2 Keening Apparition
1 Korozda Guildmage
1 Sluiceway Scorpion
1 Trestle Troll
1 Vitu-Ghazi Guildmage

9 Other Spells
---------------
1 Avenging Arrow
1 Call of the Conclave
2 Ethereal Armor
1 Golgari Keyrune
1 Knightly Valor
2 Security Blockade
1 Selesnya Charm

Break the Card: A great contest run by Dilleux_Lepaire in the Cards and Combo's forums! Support the Card: An homage to Break the Card I run on the You Make the Card forums! Support the Card winners:
Show
Week 1: Savor the Moment - Winner: ConfusedAsUsual!
Show
http://community.wizards.com/go/thread/view/75842/29788879/CONTEST_Card_Support:_Savor_the_Moment?pg=1
Week 2: Grinning Ignus - Winners: Lobster667 and VRdragoon!
Show
http://community.wizards.com/go/thread/view/75842/29797229/CONTEST_Support_the_Card:_Grinning_Ignus?pg=1
Week 3: Transcendence - Winner: Dilleux_Lepaire!
Show
http://community.wizards.com/go/thread/view/75842/29806577/CONTEST__Support_the_Card:_Transcendence?pg=1
Week 4a: Rofellos's Gift - Winner: SuperSpawnWrithe!
Show
http://community.wizards.com/go/thread/view/75842/29816423/CONTEST_Support_the_Card:_Rofelloss_Gift
Week 4b: Mortus Strider - Winner: Libe!
Show
http://community.wizards.com/go/thread/view/75842/29820463/CONTEST_Support_the_Card:_Mortus_Strider
Week 5: High Priest of Penance - Winners: Dilleux_Lepaire and Dudibus!
Show
http://community.wizards.com/go/thread/view/75842/29921687/CONTEST_Support_the_Card:_High_Priest_of_Penance?pg=1

This Deck was built in 0:11:12

16 Lands
---------------
6 Forest
5 Mountain
4 Swamp
1 Golgari Guildgate

17 Creatures
---------------
1 Ash Zealot
2 Bellows Lizard
1 Bloodfray Giant
1 Cryptborn Horror
1 Daggerdrome Imp
2 Deadbridge Goliath
1 Dreg Mangler
1 Gatecreeper Vine
1 Korozda Guildmage
2 Lobber Crew
1 Oak Street Innkeeper
1 Sluiceway Scorpion
1 Splatter Thug
1 Trestle Troll

7 Other Spells
---------------
1 Dynacharge
1 Golgari Keyrune
1 Launch Party
1 Savage Surge
1 Seek the Horizon
1 Street Spasm
1 Traitorous Instinct

Don't think I did anything too unusual with this pool, took the pair of Deadbridge Goliaths and the Cryptborn Horror as bombs, then just filled in with removal and a lot of creatures, so I've ended up with a very aggro deck, save for the Oak Street Innkeeper, which works well with all my Unleash creatures, as they'll spend a lot of time tapped after attacking most turns.

Have you read Ishmael? "Teacher seeks pupil, must have an earnest desire to save the world."
huh....I completely missed that cyclonic rift.  I also perhaps got too sidetracked by the pretty auras in white to realize that black is probably the stronger second color.  Obviously you go green for the core.

I hadn't originally intended to just go 16 lands with this deck, but now that I look at it, it should be okay thanks to the gatecreeper vines and keyrune.

This Deck was built in 0:11:15

16 Lands
---------------
7 Forest
6 Plains
2 Swamp
1 Golgari Guildgate

12 Creatures
---------------
1 Centaur Healer solid
1 Concordia Pegasus flies
2 Deadbridge Goliath huge.  oh and it scavenges
1 Dreg Mangler scavenge. good body
2 Gatecreeper Vine color fixing
1 Gobbling Ooze utility and possibly quite large
1 Keening Apparition utility and curve filler
1 Korozda Guildmage utility
1 Sluiceway Scorpion scavenge, stall
1 Vitu-Ghazi Guildmage mythic rare in disguise

12 Other Spells
---------------
1 Aerial Predation removal
1 Avenging Arrow removal
1 Call of the Conclave solid
2 Ethereal Armor do I really need to say anything?
1 Golgari Keyrune color fixing and ramp
1 Knightly Valor creature + buff stapled together
1 Launch Party removal
2 Security Blockade creature + stall effect
1 Seek the Horizon color fixing...might not be necessary.  could probably be swapped for daggerdrome imp or just another land
1 Selesnya Charm utility

So, going back I also decided to do a greedy guts 5-color build splashing for u/w/r with a G/B core.

This Deck was built in 0:23:28

17 Lands
---------------
6 Forest
1 Island
1 Mountain
1 Plains
5 Swamp
1 Azorius Guildgate
1 Golgari Guildgate
1 Izzet Guildgate

16 Creatures
---------------
1 Daggerdrome Imp prime scavenge target
2 Dead Reveler solid
2 Deadbridge Goliath huge, scavenge
1 Dreg Mangler scavenge, solid
2 Gatecreeper Vine color fixing
1 Gobbling Ooze utility, possibly large
1 Korozda Guildmage utility
3 Sluiceway Scorpion scavenge, stall
2 Trestle Troll stall
1 Vitu-Ghazi Guildmage mythic rare in disguise

7 Other Spells
---------------
1 Cyclonic Rift win condition
2 Explosive Impact kill spells/win conditions
1 Golgari Keyrune color fixing/mana ramp
1 Launch Party kill spell
1 Seek the Horizon color fixing
1 Selesnya Charm utility

***************************************************************************************

From Mark Rosewater's Tumblr: the0uroboros asked: How in the same set can we have a hexproof, unsacrificable(not a word) creature AND a land that makes it uncounterable. How does this lead to interactive play? I believe I’m able to play my creature and you have to deal with it is much more interactive than you counter my creature.

***************************************************************************************

Post #777

MaRo: One of the classic R&D stories happened during a Scars of Mirrodin draft. Erik Lauer was sitting to my right (meaning that he passed to me in the first and third packs). At the end of the draft, Erik was upset because I was in his colors (black-green). He said, "Didn't you see the signals? I went into black-green in pack one." I replied, "Didn't you see my signals? I started drafting infect six drafts ago."

MaRo: I redesigned him while the effect was on the stack.

Boros ftw! Decided to use Explosive Impact as a finisher instead of Cyclonic Rift in blue. Bellows Lizard + enchantments, since there are enough to have 1 enchantment per 8 cards. Aimed at being quick with two colors and low-cost spells.

This Deck was built in 0:15:41

17 Lands
---------------
9 Mountain
8 Plains

12 Creatures
---------------
1 Ash Zealot
2 Bellows Lizard
1 Bloodfray Giant
1 Concordia Pegasus
2 Keening Apparition
2 Lobber Crew
2 Seller of Songbirds
1 Splatter Thug

11 Other Spells
---------------
1 Avenging Arrow
1 Dynacharge
2 Ethereal Armor
2 Explosive Impact
1 Knightly Valor
2 Security Blockade
1 Street Spasm
1 Traitorous Instinct

I guess the biggest thing I noticed was the potent scavenge, tokens, and auras that with the right curve could send your opponents home in tears.

This Deck was built in 0:16:42

16 Lands
---------------
8 Forest
4 Plains
3 Swamp
1 Golgari Guildgate

13 Creatures
---------------
1 Centaur Healer
1 Concordia Pegasus
2 Deadbridge Goliath
1 Dreg Mangler
2 Gatecreeper Vine
1 Korozda Guildmage
2 Sluiceway Scorpion
2 Trestle Troll
1 Vitu-Ghazi Guildmage

11 Other Spells
---------------
1 Aerial Predation
1 Avenging Arrow
1 Call of the Conclave
2 Ethereal Armor
1 Golgari Keyrune
1 Knightly Valor
1 Savage Surge
2 Security Blockade
1 Selesnya Charm
  I think this pool begged going Golgari as Green was so solid and had such synergy with black going.  I would love playing this deck in any sealed tournament.  I got greedy and had to splash the white as well because of the guildmage and enchant lands that prevent damage.  I only go with 16 lands here as I have so 3 ways to fetch and nothing in the deck costs more than 4 mana.

This Deck was built in 0:13:22

16 Lands
---------------
7 Forest
1 Plains
7 Swamp
1 Golgari Guildgate

18 Creatures
---------------
1 Cryptborn Horror
1 Daggerdrome Imp
2 Dead Reveler
2 Deadbridge Goliath
1 Dreg Mangler
2 Gatecreeper Vine
1 Korozda Guildmage
1 Ogre Jailbreaker
1 Perilous Shadow
3 Sluiceway Scorpion
2 Trestle Troll
1 Vitu-Ghazi Guildmage

6 Other Spells
---------------
1 Aerial Predation
1 Savage Surge
2 Security Blockade
1 Seek the Horizon
1 Selesnya Charm

I chose Golgari because of the obvious 2 5/5 deadridge goliaths. Wish there was some more trample, but I think creature beats can be the way to take the game in limited, most of the time.

This Deck was built in 0:14:09

17 Lands
---------------
8 Forest
8 Swamp
1 Golgari Guildgate

16 Creatures
---------------
1 Cryptborn Horror
1 Daggerdrome Imp
2 Dead Reveler
2 Deadbridge Goliath
1 Dreg Mangler
2 Gatecreeper Vine
1 Korozda Guildmage
1 Ogre Jailbreaker
1 Perilous Shadow
2 Sluiceway Scorpion
2 Trestle Troll

7 Other Spells
---------------
1 Aerial Predation
1 Cremate
1 Golgari Keyrune
1 Horncaller's Chant
1 Launch Party
1 Savage Surge
1 Seek the Horizon

I think you have to play black and green, because of 2x Deadbridge Goliath, Korozda Guildmage, Dreg Mangler, Cryptborn Horror, Golgari Keyrune, and Golgari Guildgate, amongst other solid cards.  It needs a third color, though, since there aren't enough BG playables that I consider good, and there's 2x Gatecreeper Vine, 1x Seek the Horizon to accomodate the splash.  Since the Vines can get any color gate, and since Cyclonic Rift is better than Street Spasm or Vitu-Ghazi Guildmage, blue is the splash.  I felt comfortable playing 16 land since I have 4 spells that make mana.  Izzet Guildgate is the better blue gate than Azorius Guildgate, no question, because Izzet Guildgate could make red mana to help cast Cryptborn Horror.

This Deck was built in 0:16:54

16 Lands
---------------
7 Forest
1 Island
6 Swamp
1 Golgari Guildgate
1 Izzet Guildgate

19 Creatures
---------------
1 Cryptborn Horror
1 Daggerdrome Imp
2 Dead Reveler
2 Deadbridge Goliath
1 Dreg Mangler
2 Gatecreeper Vine
1 Gobbling Ooze
1 Korozda Guildmage
1 Ogre Jailbreaker
1 Perilous Shadow
3 Sluiceway Scorpion
2 Trestle Troll
1 Voidwielder

5 Other Spells
---------------
1 Cyclonic Rift
1 Golgari Keyrune
1 Launch Party
1 Savage Surge
1 Seek the Horizon

This Deck was built in 0:03:39

17 Lands
---------------
1 Golgari Guildgate
6 Forest
5 Plains
5 Swamp

12 Creatures
---------------
1 Centaur Healer
1 Daggerdrome Imp
2 Deadbridge Goliath
1 Dreg Mangler
2 Gatecreeper Vine
1 Korozda Guildmage
3 Sluiceway Scorpion
1 Vitu-Ghazi Guildmage

11 Other Spells
---------------
1 Avenging Arrow
1 Call of the Conclave
2 Ethereal Armor
1 Golgari Keyrune
1 Knightly Valor
1 Launch Party
1 Savage Surge
2 Security Blockade
1 Selesnya Charm

The creature count is deceptive, since 6 of the other spells either produce creatures or become creatures. Against a more aggressive deck, I'll bring in the Trestle Trolls to stop the beats, then build up something big with all the scavenge.

Fun tricks: With two Ethereal Armors and three Sluiceway Scorpions, I have a pretty good chance of getting both together. That is a 3/3 (at minimum) that no one wants to block. Launch Party + scavenge ends up being more 1-for-1 than I'd normally expect. Of course, there's always the Imp + scavenge.

straight Golgari -
six scavange guys, some sac outlets, oh and the imp

This Deck was built in 0:09:08

18 Lands
---------------
9 Forest
8 Swamp
1 Golgari Guildgate

17 Creatures
---------------
1 Cryptborn Horror
1 Daggerdrome Imp
2 Dead Reveler
2 Deadbridge Goliath
1 Dreg Mangler
2 Gatecreeper Vine
1 Gobbling Ooze
1 Korozda Guildmage
1 Ogre Jailbreaker
3 Sluiceway Scorpion
2 Trestle Troll

5 Other Spells
---------------
1 Aerial Predation
1 Cremate
1 Golgari Keyrune
1 Launch Party
1 Savage Surge

This Deck was built in 0:10:41

17 Lands
---------------
7 Forest
5 Mountain
4 Swamp
1 Golgari Guildgate

17 Creatures
---------------
1 Bloodfray Giant
1 Daggerdrome Imp
2 Dead Reveler
2 Deadbridge Goliath
1 Dreg Mangler
2 Gatecreeper Vine
1 Korozda Guildmage
2 Lobber Crew
2 Spawn of Rix Maadi
1 Splatter Thug
1 Tenement Crasher
1 Trestle Troll

6 Other Spells
---------------
2 Explosive Impact
1 Golgari Keyrune
1 Launch Party
1 Savage Surge
1 Street Spasm

This deck is all about shoring up the lines and letting your big winners get there. Not taking advantage of double Deadbridge is just a bad idea, especially with access to an Imp. You just run out your walls, use the removal sparingly on things your walls don't happily lock down, and grind out with higher card quality and solid scavange targets.

You also have a second Trestle to bring in against those pesky Azo decks, which leaves you in fine position. The only bad match is going to be UW flyers when all you rip is non-Trestle walls, but that's Magic.

This Deck was built in 0:24:07

Total Deck Size: 42
18 mana source
9 green
8 white with green spells
6 of each other color with green spell
---------------
8 Forest
4 Plains
1 Mountain
1 Island
1 Azorius Guildgate
1 Izzet Guildgate
1 Izzet Keyrune
2 Gatecreeper Vine
1 Seek the Horizon

18 Creatures
---------------
1 Batterhorn
1 Centaur Healer
1 Concordia Pegasus
2 Deadbridge Goliath
1 Gobbling Ooze
2 Keening Apparition
1 Nivix Guildmage
1 Splatter Thug
1 Vassal Soul
1 Vitu-Ghazi Guildmage
1 Call of the Conclave
2 Security Blockade
1 Selesnya Charm
2 Isperia's Skywatch

4 Other Spells
---------------
1 Aerial Predation
1 Avenging Arrow
1 Pyroconvergence
1 Street Spasm

NO WAR

They've killed Fritz
I've been shadow banned by youtube my comments only show when I'm logged

does any see my comment here ?

This Deck was built in 0:49:37

19 Lands --------------- 
8 Forest
4 Mountain
5 Swamp
1 Golgari Guildgate

17 Creatures
---------------
1 Bloodfray Giant
1 Cryptborn Horror
1 Daggerdrome Imp
2 Deadbridge Goliath
1 Dreg Mangler
2 Gatecreeper Vine
1 Gobbling Ooze
1 Korozda Guildmage
2 Lobber Crew
3 Sluiceway Scorpion
2 Trestle Troll
1 Viashino Racketeer

4 Other Spells
---------------
2 Explosive Impact
1 Savage Surge
1 Street Spasm

RBG control, kill your opponet with lobber crew or a super big creature    

This Deck was built in 0:50:10

Total Deck Size: 40 18 Lands --------------- 8 Forest 4 Mountain 5 Swamp 1 Golgari Guildgate

18 Creatures --------------- 1 Bloodfray Giant 1 Cryptborn Horror 1 Daggerdrome Imp 2 Deadbridge Goliath 1 Dreg Mangler 2 Gatecreeper Vine 1 Gobbling Ooze 1 Korozda Guildmage 2 Lobber Crew 3 Sluiceway Scorpion 2 Trestle Troll 1 Viashino Racketeer

4 Other Spells --------------- 2 Explosive Impact 1 Savage Surge 1 Street Spasm

This Deck was built in 0:09:18

18 Lands
---------------
7 Forest
5 Mountain
5 Swamp
1 Golgari Guildgate

14 Creatures
---------------
1 Dreg Mangler
2 Gatecreeper Vine
1 Korozda Guildmage
2 Lobber Crew
1 Oak Street Innkeeper
3 Sluiceway Scorpion
2 Spawn of Rix Maadi
2 Trestle Troll

8 Other Spells
---------------
2 Explosive Impact
1 Golgari Keyrune
1 Horncaller's Chant
1 Savage Surge
1 Seek the Horizon
1 Skull Rend
1 Street Spasm

I don't think the deck is that strong but well I just wanted to try out since long ago a deck with lobber crew as "plan A" ^^' , and use the rest as plan B. Just for fun x)

This Deck was built in 0:08:59

17 Lands
---------------
8 Forest
4 Mountain
4 Swamp
1 Golgari Guildgate

13 Creatures
---------------
1 Bloodfray Giant
2 Deadbridge Goliath
1 Dreg Mangler
2 Gatecreeper Vine
1 Korozda Guildmage
3 Sluiceway Scorpion
1 Splatter Thug
2 Trestle Troll

10 Other Spells
---------------
2 Explosive Impact
1 Golgari Keyrune
2 Horncaller's Chant
1 Launch Party
1 Pyroconvergence
1 Seek the Horizon
1 Street Spasm
1 Traitorous Instinct

Jund Control.  saw a decent amount of mana fixing, along with some good golgari creatures.  red is in there mainly for the bloodfray giant and the explosive impact, the latter of which I almost always splash for when a pool is light on spot removal.  I'm mainly hoping to cast my fatties(bloodfray giant, Horncallers chant, deadbridge goliath) while stuff like sluiceway scorpion and the incomparable Trestle Troll hold the line.