Please Make D&D Essentials Available in PDF Format

5 posts / 0 new
Last post
I would very much like to see Fourth Edition D&D Essentials out in PDF format, since I like the mechanics and writing, but care little for physical books. D&D Essentials is great, but my iPad is the only thing I bring to games.
My Twitter
They will be, when the printed books are sold out.
WotC should pay attention to this issue simply because I think they can make a ton of money. If they were to sell a fully searchable, indexed, high quality 4e Rules Compendium PDF they would have an instant best seller on their hands. They shouldn't wait until the books sell out, because by then the player base for 4e will have shrunk considerably.

Other than the compendium, this PDF would be the most useful 4e product yet released. People will pay money for it. Make it happen please!
Ah, I love my IPad- freaking love it. White Dwarf magazine and all my 40k codex book are wonderful on it (Games Workshop has done a wonderful job implementing digital products).

I also have every article of Dragon and Dungeon in there too...ah- technology.
Other than the compendium, this PDF would be the most useful 4e product yet released. People will pay money for it. Make it happen please!

This ^

Sign In to post comments