x1 Kraken Hatchling
x1 Voidwielder
x1 Cryptoplasm
x2 Merfolk Mesmerist
x2 Wave Elemental
x3 Harbor Serpent
x4 Reef Pirates

68 Total

This deck build is just in it's infancy and I can sense that there is too much going on in it. I feel like i should either focus on Reef Pirates/Jace's Erasure combo with discard supports, or Skaab Goliath/Harbor Serpent with Aquitect's Will. The latter would also work to include Merfolk Mesmerist more directly as well. The reason these are all together is because in my mind, one thing helps another, and another helps another, but how much is too much?
Not to much to say here since mill is not my forte, but I just wanted to point out that what you're calling 'blue discard' is known as milling your opponent. The term comes from the idea of grinding away (or milling) at their library until they run out of cards and you win.

That being said, welcome to the forums and thank you for autocarding!

This deck seems to be all over the place. You're wanting to have a strong attacking/controlling aspect, but you're playing with a bunch of mill... pick one or the other cause playing with both is basically playing and trying to win the game two different ways at the same time (not effective). You should be playing to win by ether bringing the opponent's life to zero or by mill, not both. They have no correlation with each other. 

Hope the makes sense, I know other people have explained that concept a whole lot better to me before, but I just can't think of the words to describe the thought processes behind it right now. Anyway..

Also, after you've decided on which route to take as a win/con (damage or mill), try cutting out all the cards that don't help you achieve your win/con. You need to make some cuts and bring your deck down to 60 cards if you want your deck be more consistent.

How to autocard: [spoiler] [c]Blaze[/c] = Blaze

you can also...

[deck]

38 Relentless Rats

22 Swamp

[/deck]

=

Yes, you see it too! I can't decide between the milling and the high cost creatures and some supports. I still have about 200 blue cards that I can rummage through so I'll take another look at this and see which would benefit the cards I have. I also have tons of doubles that I haven't included for most of these.
You are Red/Blue!
You are Red/Blue!
Take The Magic Dual Colour Test - Beta today!
Created with Rum and Monkey's Personality Test Generator.
You are both rational and emotional. You value creation and discovery, and feel strongly about what I create. At best, you're innovative and intuitive. At worst, you're scattered and unpredictable.
Mind Sculpt Tome Scour Thought Scour Dream Twist etc + Keening Stone(late game) = awesome
also Jace's Phantasm

Yeah I could use all those. I'm more curious about the aggro/combo type blue deck, I dont want to just have a jace copycat deck or something is all

nightevil specter use this guy once released.  He is kind of evil.  Also Hedron Crab is amazing, but kind of expensive.

edit autocard not working for gatecrash yet.  

i count 9 mill cards all  of which are pretty bad^^

mill is a pretty specialized strategy, you wont be able to make one just with cards in your collection, although jace's erasure is an option for ultra cheap wincon in control deck.

but you dont need to play mill to play blue - just make a control-ish deck

the best mill, aside from jace, being
brain freeze
glimpse the unthinkable
archive trap
mesmeric orb
hedron crab
mind funeral
traumatize

riddlekeeper might be in there...
probably in that order. And dont forget shelldock isle

REVISED DECK (a.k.a. blue build #2)

Land

x24 Island

Enchantment

x1 Ghostly Touch
x1 Spectral Prison
x1 Crab Umbra
x1 Encrust
x2 Domestication
x2 Ice Cage

Sorcery

x1 Skyscribing

Instant

x1 Disperse
x1 Downsize
x1 Vanishment
x1 Cancel
x1 Envelop
x1 Frost Breath
x1 Truth or Tale
x1 Memory's Journey
x1 Unsummon

Creature

x1 Skyline Predator
x1 Skaab Goliath
x1 Phantom Beast
x1 Kraken Hatchling
x1 Voidwielder
x1 Cryptoplasm
x1 Aven Fogbringer
x1 Wall of Deceit
x1 Soratami Cloudskater
x1 Aether Adept
x2 Wave Elemental
x2 Plated Seastrider
x2 Murder of Crows
x3 Harbor Serpent

Now as you can see, I have removed the milling cards from this deck. So far to me it looks like it's a slower deck but has enough enchantments to slow down the opponent. I played this deck against other decks. A RDW, Artifact/Equip deck and Werewolf deck. My deck won 4 of 6 games, which means it's ok but needs more improving.

EDIT: I still want to get Aquitect's Will for the harbor serpents 
When I see a blue deck, I think of card draw - blue's best strength, imo.  Your deck lacks it.  Consider adding some Ponder and/or Preordain; perhaps a pair each of Foresee and Jace's Ingenuity.  More cantrips, as well.

Blue's other strengths include bouncing, countermagic, and theft/copying permanents.  While your deck sports a bit of each of these, a more consistent means would likely make your deck work better.

If you really want to make Islands, consider adding Spreading Seas - the card draw is a nice plus - and Stormtide Leviathan.  This guy takes some time to get out (use artifact mana or Quicksilver Amulet or Djinn of Wishes to help with the cmc), but doubles as a fine aggressive bit of defense.  It is conceivable that you build your deck around islandwalking and flyers.

Some random blue cards that I enjoy:
Magus of the Future
Sphinx of Jwar Isle
Conundrum Sphinx (with scry effects and the above two creatures, I get a card)
Augury Owl
Augur of Bolas
Drift of Phantasms (often used for the transmute, I shan't lie)
Mulldrifter (often evoked, but later in the game, a 2/2 flyer can at least chump block)
Spindrift Drake is fairly aggressive
Aven Fateshaper (no more than two in the deck - that cmc is brutal)
Darkslick Drake
Fog Bank
Guard Gomazoa
Wall of Frost
Thieving Magpie
Halimar Wavewatch (an early wall that turns all beatery)

I could go on, but I won't.  The point is that there are lots of options to consider, especially if you have lots of cards lying about.

Cheers!

A shout out to Gaming Grounds in Kent, Ohio and Gamers N Geeks in Mobile, Alabama. www.zombiehunters.org for all your preparation needs. http://shtfschool.com/ - why prepping is useful, from one who has been there.