Kickstarter: The Procurator. A web-based Character Sheet builder

11 posts / 0 new
Last post
The ProcuratorHey all,
  I just launched my kickstarter for a web-based character sheet builder called The Procurator. I'm just trying to get the word out and encourage people to go take a look and see if it piques your interest. You can see it The Procurator kickstarter project at kck.st/WkvPz8.
  You can also get there by just going to the website www.theprocurator.net.

The Procurator. A web-based character sheet builder for any game. http://www.theprocurator.net

First, advertising isn't allowed here. Second, this probably isn't the right forum for this.
That said, this does look interesting, I may consider this. You aren't WotC, so you have a chance of doing it right.  
Blood for the Blood God! Skulls for the Skull Throne! Resident Invisible Man Lurker in the House of Trolls A Testament to My Glory
I did look around and see if I was involation of something by posting. I didn't see anything that said so. It is an RPG based tool, so I figured it was appropriate, and I posted it in Off-Topic so as not to spam any one. 

If I'm violating something then I'd be happy to remove this. Or if it goes somewhere else I'm happy to do that too.  

The Procurator. A web-based character sheet builder for any game. http://www.theprocurator.net

If I'm violating something then I'd be happy to remove this. Or if it goes somewhere else I'm happy to do that too.  

Yes and Yes.
"War is an ugly thing, but not the ugliest of things. The decayed and degraded state of moral and patriotic feeling which thinks that nothing is worth war is much worse."- John Stuart Mill “Liberals claim to want to give a hearing to other views, but then are shocked and offended to discover that there are other views.”― William F. Buckley "The straw in your man is amazing."- Maxperson Original Hipster of the House of Trolls: I was hipster before hipster was cool Resident Hater Mini Hate Machine
Yep, advertising is against our fairly rigid CoC.  This is a no-no and the peeps here don't particulary appreciate advertising in the Tavern.
Resident Prophet of the OTTer.

Section Six Soldier

Front Door of the House of Trolls

[b]If you're terribly afraid of your character dying, it may be best if you roleplayed something other than an adventurer.[/b]

Yep, advertising is against our fairly rigid CoC.  This is a no-no and the peeps here don't particulary appreciate advertising and D&D talk in the Tavern.

"War is an ugly thing, but not the ugliest of things. The decayed and degraded state of moral and patriotic feeling which thinks that nothing is worth war is much worse."- John Stuart Mill “Liberals claim to want to give a hearing to other views, but then are shocked and offended to discover that there are other views.”― William F. Buckley "The straw in your man is amazing."- Maxperson Original Hipster of the House of Trolls: I was hipster before hipster was cool Resident Hater Mini Hate Machine
Quite true.  Well done. 

Section Six Soldier

[b]If you're terribly afraid of your character dying, it may be best if you roleplayed something other than an adventurer.[/b]

$415 out of $30,000... I don't think it's going to happen.
Nut Eating Resident Sociopathic Eye Forker 2346-strong Squirrel leigon of DOOM Squirrel Overlord of the House of Trolls Those who are too smart to engage in politics are punished by being governed by those who are dumber. ~Plato Politics is the art of looking for trouble, finding it whether it exists or not, diagnosing it incorrectly, and applying the wrong remedy. ~Ernest Benn The Democrats are the party that says government will make you smarter, taller, richer, and remove the crabgrass on your lawn. The Republicans are the party that says government doesn't work and then they get elected and prove it. ~P.J. O'Rourke "I actually held public office and I left the only way a politician should, in handcuffs." ~ Chael Sonnen It is difficult to get a man to understand something, when his salary depends upon his not understanding it! ~ Upton Sinclair Kicked Adam and Eve out of Missouri. Wears flip-flops in church buildings. Official troller of Kolob.
This is not a trapp
My temple name is Elohim. What is your super-secret temple name?
Riddle me this
How can two people with physical bodies make spirit babies?
*Two points about this gag. Firstly, every writer of anything makes typos and I’m no different. It’s “there but for the grace of God go I” rather than schadenfreude here. The second is something called Muphry’s Law (no, it is Muphry’s, not Murphy’s) which states that any piece correcting or laughing at a typo, spelling or grammatical mistake will contain at least one worse than the original being complained of.
Awww ...  Well, no sense in contributing then, is there?

Section Six Soldier

The ProcuratorHey all,
  I just launched my kickstarter for a web-based character sheet builder called The Procurator. I'm just trying to get the word out and encourage people to go take a look and see if it piques your interest. You can see it The Procurator kickstarter project at kck.st/WkvPz8.
  You can also get there by just going to the website www.theprocurator.net.

Not interested... at all.
Awww ...  Well, no sense in contributing then, is there?

No, there really seems to be no point if it's not going to meet its goal. Doesn't KickStarter just turn your money if the project doesn't meet its goal? 

Besides, just reading the description,  it sounds like this guy just wants extra cash to have. It seems he already has his project funded.
Nut Eating Resident Sociopathic Eye Forker 2346-strong Squirrel leigon of DOOM Squirrel Overlord of the House of Trolls Those who are too smart to engage in politics are punished by being governed by those who are dumber. ~Plato Politics is the art of looking for trouble, finding it whether it exists or not, diagnosing it incorrectly, and applying the wrong remedy. ~Ernest Benn The Democrats are the party that says government will make you smarter, taller, richer, and remove the crabgrass on your lawn. The Republicans are the party that says government doesn't work and then they get elected and prove it. ~P.J. O'Rourke "I actually held public office and I left the only way a politician should, in handcuffs." ~ Chael Sonnen It is difficult to get a man to understand something, when his salary depends upon his not understanding it! ~ Upton Sinclair Kicked Adam and Eve out of Missouri. Wears flip-flops in church buildings. Official troller of Kolob.
This is not a trapp
My temple name is Elohim. What is your super-secret temple name?
Riddle me this
How can two people with physical bodies make spirit babies?
*Two points about this gag. Firstly, every writer of anything makes typos and I’m no different. It’s “there but for the grace of God go I” rather than schadenfreude here. The second is something called Muphry’s Law (no, it is Muphry’s, not Murphy’s) which states that any piece correcting or laughing at a typo, spelling or grammatical mistake will contain at least one worse than the original being complained of.
Sign In to post comments