Door to Everything

12 posts / 0 new
Last post
we have a Door to Nothingness...why not a Door to Everything(ness)?

Door to Everything  

Door to Everything enters the battlefield tapped.

, , Sacrifice Door to Everything: target player wins the game.

Actually, you just lost The Game.

~Your either my puppet or my matchstick~

color preferences (1st is fav and so on):

198732583 wrote:
Oh Ajani seems to like Elpheth's milk, meow.
why not a Door to Everything(ness)?

Because we have Door to Nothingness.

Not everything deserves a mirror.

Uncounterspell
Instant
Uncounter target spell. 
Door to Somethingness
Artifact
~ enters the battlefield tapped.
, , Sacrifice ~: Target player draws the game.
"Only a moron could create such a door. Only someone very bored would open it."

IMAGE(http://i1.minus.com/jbcBXM4z66fMtK.jpg)

192884403 wrote:
surely one can't say complex conditional passive language is bad grammar ?
why not a Door to Everything(ness)?

Because we have Door to Nothingness.

Not everything deserves a mirror.

Uncounterspell
Instant
Uncounter target spell. 

Light Bolt
Instant
Target opponent gains 3 life

~Your either my puppet or my matchstick~

color preferences (1st is fav and so on):

198732583 wrote:
Oh Ajani seems to like Elpheth's milk, meow.
Door to Somethingness
Artifact
~ enters the battlefield tapped.
, , Sacrifice ~: Target player draws the game.
"Only a moron could create such a door. Only someone very bored would open it."

I have this feeling that either Divine Intervention or Celestial Convergence would be easier....

@mikemearls The office is basically empty this week, which opens up all sorts of possibilities for low shenanigans

@mikemearls In essence, all those arguments I lost are being unlost. Won, if you will. We're doing it MY way, baby.

@biotech66 aren't you the boss anyway? isn't "DO IT OR I FIRE YOU!" still an option?

@mikemearls I think Perkins would throat punch me if I ever tried that. And I'd give him a glowing quarterly review for it.

I would have prefered it cause a player to join the current game.
we have a Door to Nothingness...why not a Door to Everything(ness)?

Door to Everything  

, , Sacrifice Door to Everything: target player wins the game.

Actually, you just lost The Game.

Cos I already did it in Unconstructive Criticism The Game Page 6

Door to Somethingness 

Artifact (M)

Door to Somethingness enters the battlefield tapped.

, : Sacrifice Door to Somethingness:  Everyone wins the game EXCEPT YOU.

"Face it! You cannot win!!"

-Urza to Mishra

A typical   trying to get somewhere in the Multiverse, allons-y?

DOCTOR WHO OOOOOOOOEEOOOOOOOO OOOOOOEEOOOOOOO (I'm weird, cant help it)

Famous Quotes:

144543765 wrote:
I was browsing through some cards in gatherer and I noticed something really odd - the transforming cards from Innistrad like Mayor of Avabruck have separate comments and ratings for each side. Isn't that totally stupid? It feels as senseless as having two different pages for each side of a split card or having different pages for Nimble Mongoose with and without threshold.

56965528 wrote:
*mutters under his breath* Squinty's Wife: "What was that!?!?" Umm, I said.... umm..... ahhh.... *another smack upside the head* Squinty's Wife: "Care to try again?" *shakes head vigerously* Squinty's Wife: "That's better." ~SE++ *whimpering*

Current deck goals:

NON-AGGRO, NON-MONO RED deck (Not getting very far with it though)

Standard mono red deck for FNM next Friday

Door to Everything

Artifact
, , Sacrifice Door to Everything: Target player wins all games.  (Not just this game.  The other games in the match you were about to finish?  Yeah, he won those.  The guys sitting next to you playin another game?  Yeah, you'd better let them know they're wasting their time.  You know how you all were going to play poker later tonight?  Pay up!  Oh, and when you get a moment, do contact the NFL and find out when that player will get his Super Bowl ring delivered, would you?  Thanks!  Oh, I almost forgot, this card doesn't apply retroactively... that would just be weird otherwise.)
Show
144902215 wrote:
Sometimes I imagine what Cisnero's life must be like. I imagine cargo pants - every pocket stuffed with coins. I imagine him (I almost said "him or her" but then I decided his gender with through the randomization of a small metal disk) - I imagine him, shopping, purchasing food, choosing which spot to park in, all through this meticulous flipping process. I imagine him asking a girl out, taking her to have a drink or whatever and then asking if she wants to play this fun game. When she responds "Sure." he removes a single quarter from one of his jingling pockets. Then proceeds to flip it repeatedly while she calls it - until she is able to make up an excuse to leave. Will he respond to this post? Only if the Chaotic Gods of Copper and Nickel deem it so. Someday many years from now, in the Dystopian future world, I'll ride my Billy Idol Unicycle past a bedraggled slumbub - He'll be clad in armor made all of the (now worthless) coins of yesterdecade. He'll grin a shiny grin at me as he flips another coin - and I'll know who it was. How could I not?

Uncounterspell
Instant
Uncounter target spell. 

I know it's January, but I'm declaring this right now as my favorite card of the year. 

Uncounterspell
Instant
Uncounter target spell. 

I know it's January, but I'm declaring this right now as my favorite card of the year. 

nominate it. so i can save my own nomination slots 

"A designer knows he has achieved perfection not when there is nothing left to add, but when there is nothing left to take away." - Antoine de Saint-Exupry

[spoiler MLP]Congratulations, you've found My Lie Policy: Only when i'm prompted, i might lie. (policy still in the refinement process.) [/spoiler] [spoiler I am both rational and instinctive. I value self-knowledge and understanding of the world; my ultimate goal is self-improvement and improvement of the world around me. At best, I am focused and methodical; at worst, I am obsessive and amoral.]I am Blue/Green
I am Blue/Green

[/spoiler]
K. Where and when?
cards of the week: this week. just a few thread down. too lazy to link it. sorry. you can't miss it.

"A designer knows he has achieved perfection not when there is nothing left to add, but when there is nothing left to take away." - Antoine de Saint-Exupry

[spoiler MLP]Congratulations, you've found My Lie Policy: Only when i'm prompted, i might lie. (policy still in the refinement process.) [/spoiler] [spoiler I am both rational and instinctive. I value self-knowledge and understanding of the world; my ultimate goal is self-improvement and improvement of the world around me. At best, I am focused and methodical; at worst, I am obsessive and amoral.]I am Blue/Green
I am Blue/Green

[/spoiler]