Packs of Tokens!?!?

5 posts / 0 new
Last post
I feel that WOTC should sell packs of tokens.  Say 10 to 15 of a single token type per pack.

Sometimes acquiring enough tokens to meet the board state can be difficult.  IMHO tokens are just an accessory, not a collectable.  I have a deck that features Godsire, and I only own one token.  I use d8s, but that just makes my OCD tick.  I also feel that $3 a pop on ebay is just silly.

This way WOTC could make money on bulk sales in the primary market.  Right now bulk tokens are sold only in the secondary market, where WOTC makes $0, for far more than they're worth.

I'd buy a pack of 10 to 15 tokens for @ $1.50 or so and not feel ripped off.  Prices in the secondary market for tokens seem a little high, IMHO.
STEP 1: Find your cousin STEP 2: Get your cousin in the cannon STEP: 3 Find another cousin
I just use internets images taped to playing cards, with the stats written in black marker.
139359831 wrote:
Clever deduction Watson! Maybe you can explain why Supergirl is trying to kill me.
---- Autocard is your friend. Lightning Bolt = Lightning Bolt
You could always download Magic Set Editor. I use it for proxies (becuase you if you think I'm yanking my only Tundra out of my Sliver deck for EDH). Just design, print onto sticker paper (availble at office supply stores), trim, slap on an extra common. BAM!

Scope my YouTube channel!

Here's a shout out for Scholars' Books & Games in Bridgewater, MA, and for Paladin's Place in Darmstadt, Hessen, Germany where I was stationed for two years. Support your FLGS!

Attacking the darkness since 1987, turning creatures sideways since 1994.

The above mentioned suggestions are really telling me to just keep using dice.  Printing, cutting, sticking/taping is just wasting time that I could be doing useful things(like creating dumb threads which reveal just how lazy I am).

@ Escef, only one Tundra?!?!?!  I would have figured an old schooler like yourself would have a
              would own a full play-set of Duals.  At least sticker paper caters to my slothful side. 
STEP 1: Find your cousin STEP 2: Get your cousin in the cannon STEP: 3 Find another cousin
I just carry one of each token I am using(sometimes 2, to represent tapped and untapped ones) and just put a die on the token card, showing how many actual tokens are present.

It does get a little confusing when a token gets a +1/+1 counter or something.