Gatecrash Pre-release on Magic Online

11 posts / 0 new
Last post
Hi all,

Do you know if we will receive a foil promo Pre-release card if we participate in Magic Online Pre-release (ie. one of the cards we would receive if we partiicipated in a paper Magic pre-release)?

Thanks
Hi all,

Do you know if we will receive a foil promo Pre-release card if we participate in Magic Online Pre-release (ie. one of the cards we would receive if we partiicipated in a paper Magic pre-release)?

Thanks

I expect this to work like the RtR prerelease. You choose a guild and get a guild pack, part of which is the foil prerelease card. In other words, just like paper.

Go draft, young man, go draft!

Excellent, thanks Zlehtnoba.
You will also be able to pick up any of hte prereleae cards for fractions of a ticket on the secondary market in the aftermath of the prerelease.
Details going up tonight, I hear.
There's a new article by Chris Kiritz up on DailyMTG giving the MTGO prerelease details for Gatecrash. Take a look!

Sean Gibbons

Associate Community Manager

Official MTG Twitter: @Wizards_Magic Official MTGO Twitter: @MagicOnline

There's a new article by Chris Kiritz up on DailyMTG giving the MTGO prerelease details for Gatecrash. Take a look!

Is the Release Finals on Saturday or Sunday? In the article it says Saturday, March 3rd.... but March 3rd is a Sunday.

I have a question. This part kinda confused me:

ADDITIONAL PRIZES: This Prerelease promo card is included in the guild booster pack used during deck creation.

So does this mean we won't be able to keep the cards we've opened for the Sealed pool? 
I have a question. This part kinda confused me:

ADDITIONAL PRIZES: This Prerelease promo card is included in the guild booster pack used during deck creation.

So does this mean we won't be able to keep the cards we've opened for the Sealed pool? 

No you keep all the cards you open, which includes the promo card.

I've bought the cards and made a deck Now how do I win at this?

Thanks!

Is the Release Finals on Saturday or Sunday? In the article it says Saturday, March 3rd.... but March 3rd is a Sunday.

Looks like that's been corrected. It's Sunday, March 3rd.

Sean Gibbons

Associate Community Manager

Official MTG Twitter: @Wizards_Magic Official MTGO Twitter: @MagicOnline