questions pertaining to artifact cards

6 posts / 0 new
Last post
First of which is simple. Is there a card that gives all of my artifacts, not just the creature spells, affinity?

Next off...  Is there a card (artifact or not) that allows me to make an exact copy(token) of a creature down to its ability(ies)?

and for now i think thats about it.
No.

Yes.

Just do a Gatherer search for the words "copy token" and you will find plenty.

Scope my YouTube channel!

Here's a shout out for Scholars' Books & Games in Bridgewater, MA, and for Paladin's Place in Darmstadt, Hessen, Germany where I was stationed for two years. Support your FLGS!

Attacking the darkness since 1987, turning creatures sideways since 1994.

First of which is simple. Is there a card that gives all of my artifacts, not just the creature spells, affinity?

Next off...  Is there a card (artifact or not) that allows me to make an exact copy(token) of a creature down to its ability(ies)?

and for now i think thats about it.

No.  Mycosynth Golem is the only card that grants affinity but only to your artifact creature spells.

You could exile Cloud Key to Prototype Portal and keep churning out copies make all your artifact spells cheaper.

Things that makes a copy of a creature will copy that creature's abilities.  Gatherer search for put.*token.*copy.

A simple example that comes to mind is to exile a creature card from your hand to Soul Foundry to make copies of it.
March of the Machines or Titania's Song+Mycosynth Golem might work if you are playing those colors
March of the Machines or Titania's Song+Mycosynth Golem might work if you are playing those colors

They won't. They only affect permanents on the battlefield, not spells.

Scope my YouTube channel!

Here's a shout out for Scholars' Books & Games in Bridgewater, MA, and for Paladin's Place in Darmstadt, Hessen, Germany where I was stationed for two years. Support your FLGS!

Attacking the darkness since 1987, turning creatures sideways since 1994.

For token creatures, Rite of Replication is a good one. As is Riku of Two Reflections.

For token artifacts (which can include artifact creatures), Mirrorworks.

And you can double tokens.
139359831 wrote:
Clever deduction Watson! Maybe you can explain why Supergirl is trying to kill me.
---- Autocard is your friend. Lightning Bolt = Lightning Bolt
Sign In to post comments