All your lands are belong to me combo.

13 posts / 0 new
Last post
So i was thinking of different combos to pull off and this one popped into my head. not sure if it really works the way i want it to but if it does it wold be something fun to do in EDH.

Mycosynth LatticeGrave BetrayalMarch of the Machines

Once all my opponents lands die from becoming a 0/0 creature do i get them back under my control as 0/0 land artifact creatures with a +1/+1 counter on them?
Your lands will die also, and you won't get them back. If your opponent has some sort of defense already going you're boned. But, yes, this combo will work.

Lattice also works well with a dragon in Gatecrash that was spoiled.
spoiler
A large flyer with trample that gains control of all of your opponent's artifacts if it damages him. Also makes you auto-win on your upkeep if you have 20+ artifacts.

Scope my YouTube channel!

Here's a shout out for Scholars' Books & Games in Bridgewater, MA, and for Paladin's Place in Darmstadt, Hessen, Germany where I was stationed for two years. Support your FLGS!

Attacking the darkness since 1987, turning creatures sideways since 1994.

Your lands will die also, and you won't get them back. If your opponent has some sort of defense already going you're boned. But, yes, this combo will work.

Lattice also works well with a dragon in Gatecrash that was spoiled.
spoiler
A large flyer with trample that gains control of all of your opponent's artifacts if it damages him. Also makes you auto-win on your upkeep if you have 20+ artifacts.

yes i know mine will die. its not a very good combo, just something fun. and as an artifact and dragon junkie, i cant wait for that card
You could use an anthem to keep your lands alive, but that's getting kinda overcomplicated.

Put Naturalize or some variant on the stick and use Liquimetal Coating to just destroy all their lands.
139359831 wrote:
Clever deduction Watson! Maybe you can explain why Supergirl is trying to kill me.
---- Autocard is your friend. Lightning Bolt = Lightning Bolt
Sounds like a job for Kamahl, Fist of Krosa + damage source of your choice (Pestilence since you already are in ?).

Edit:

Or try an enchantment based approach Anthems/Leyline of Vitality, Enchanted Evening, Opalescence (+ Sterling Grove for protection/tutoring, Ghostly Prison for stalling).
Enchanted Evening + Aura Thief or Calming Verse.
Massive in multiplayer.
Chances are you got 20 or 30+ lands in a big MP game, so play Mana Breach and beat face.
Gilt-Leaf Archdruid and a bunch of druids?

Or Xenograft or Conspiracy.

Or changelings.
139359831 wrote:
Clever deduction Watson! Maybe you can explain why Supergirl is trying to kill me.

Built a deck around this once (yay for Llanowar Elves and Civic Wayfinder being druids), to make a massively OP Molimo, Maro-Sorcerer. Worked fairly well actually. (Consdiering how silly the idea seemed at first.)

EDIT: Just pulled the deck out for some nice fond memories. Forgot 'bout my Joiner Adept's. Another card that made it work was that A I went mono green. and B W00t for [Blanchwood Armor[/c] + Yavimaya Enchantress.
You could use an anthem to keep your lands alive, but that's getting kinda overcomplicated.

Put Naturalize or some variant on the stick and use Liquimetal Coating to just destroy all their lands.

Or use Splinter on any now-artifactized lands to basically remove every land from your opponents deck. Not a combo to use on friends.

I find signatures incredibly distracting. If you read this, then you too have found them distracting. 

Or use Splinter on any now-artifactized lands to basically remove every land from your opponents deck. Not a combo to use on friends.

4 is greater than 2. Your option is cool for basics, though.
139359831 wrote:
You could always try the 'ol Mirrorweave your Contested War Zone after playing Nature's Revolt combo.
You could always try the 'ol Mirrorweave your Contested War Zone after playing Nature's Revolt combo.

Good God I'm starting to hate Mirrorweave.
139359831 wrote:
Sign In to post comments