[GTC-ICD] Hindervines

10 posts / 0 new
Last post
Hindervines
Instant (U)
Prevent all combat damage that would be dealt this turn by creatures with no +1/+1 counters on them.
"Woodlands and laws. Both grow faster than the Azorius' ability to manage them." - Suniel the Woodiwse

Hindervines

Discuss  

GW

Cookie Count: 1 million + 1039 Wooden Spoon Count: 2 YMtC Trophies 1st: 9 2nd: 11 3rd: 13 4th: 4 I lost >6000 posts during the last forum migration. #14000th post at 05/11/09 #15000th post at 22/02/10 #16000th post at 10/06/10 #17000th post at 27/10/10 #18000th post at 27/04/11 #19000th post at 24/08/11 #20000th post at 21/04/12 #21000th post at 21/01/13
Hindervines
Instant (U)
Prevent all combat damage that would be dealt this turn by creatures with no +1/+1 counters on them.
"Woodlands and laws. Both grow faster than the Azorius' ability to manage them." - Suniel the Woodiwse

Hindervines

Discuss  

Ehh, Moonmist was better for Werewolf-Tribal, than this is for Simic. Still great.

Oh wait. Only Combat damage? Fog is better, Also WHY UNCOMMON? 
This is a cool Fog variant.
This is pretty neat. Play with counters and you got a one sided fight for yourself.
One-sided fog effects are really bonkers; this could see play alongside Gavony Township.
Standard Pauper! (play it on MTGO)
why are the vines afraid of +1/+1 counters ?

"some stones should be left unturned" ~Urlock
why are the vines afraid of +1/+1 counters ?

maybe not afraid, but just more receptive to simic. Or other vines.
I am Blue/Black
I'm thinking that people don't consider (magical) vines to be a threat before it's too late -- and only people with artificially added strength will be able to deal with it when they realize they're trapped, only to find they have the strength to deal with the problem.
Seems pretty bad.

Check out my twitch.tv stream below where I play magic online limited queues. Don't forget to follow if you enjoy what I'm presenting to show your support!

http://twitch.tv/dpg20__

I approve of this card.  I am going Simic for prerelease and I was wondering how I had a chance at all in the redzone.