[GTC-ICD] Orduun Veteran

13 posts / 0 new
Last post
Orduun Veteran
Creature - Minotaur Soldier (U)
Battalion - When ~ and at least two other creatures attack, ~ gains double strike until the end of turn.
"My father was Gruul, but I chose the precision of the legion over the fury of the pack."
3/1

Ordruun Veteran

Discuss.   

GW

Cookie Count: 1 million + 1039 Wooden Spoon Count: 2 YMtC Trophies 1st: 9 2nd: 11 3rd: 13 4th: 4 I lost >6000 posts during the last forum migration. #14000th post at 05/11/09 #15000th post at 22/02/10 #16000th post at 10/06/10 #17000th post at 27/10/10 #18000th post at 27/04/11 #19000th post at 24/08/11 #20000th post at 21/04/12 #21000th post at 21/01/13
Sissy-Ass Minotaur. The Fury of the Pack is where it is at.
Add this to the list of battalion cards that could have their ability all the time and still not be good enough for constructed.

Cats land on their feet. Toast lands peanut butter side down. A cat with toast strapped to its back will hover above the ground in a state of quantum indecision.

The ravinican Spiraling duelist, I like the design... but he could have a up twist for being molticolored and having doublestrike only on attack...
I play for fun
One toughness?
Eughugghdhjsvsrg

He's a minotaur, he ought to be at least a 3/2 D:< 
One toughness?
Eughugghdhjsvsrg

Good point, it's a wimpy kinda Minotaur, still a decent attacker. Not in Constructed (Undying Doublestrike hound anyone?)
Way to small for a Minotaur defensewise.
Good card even if he is wimpy for a minotaur.
One toughness?
Eughugghdhjsvsrg

Assuming your opponent doesn't have a pinger or something, I'd say a 3/1 double striker is plenty.
139359831 wrote:
Clever deduction Watson! Maybe you can explain why Supergirl is trying to kill me.
---- Autocard is your friend. Lightning Bolt = Lightning Bolt
I'm glad that I'm not going Boros for the prerelease.

Check out my twitch.tv stream below where I play magic online limited queues. Don't forget to follow if you enjoy what I'm presenting to show your support!

http://twitch.tv/dpg20__

Way to small for a Minotaur defensewise.

Ordruun minotaurs are topheavy on power.
Rules Adviser, casual tournament organizer, lover of EDH and MtG evangelist.
at least that keeps a game from stalling
When I first saw this card, I assumed that there was an Ordruun card in the original Ravnica block that was Gruul, and it had a nice nod in the flavor text.

Then I read this thread and found out Ordruun Commando was Boros to begin with.

Now I'm just sad.
Rules Nut Advisor