[GTC-ICD] Furious Resistance

27 posts / 0 new
Last post
Furious Resistance

Furious Resistance
Instant (Common)
Target blocking creature gets +3/+0 and gains first strike until end of turn.
"At least the Gateless rebels have ideals. Rakdos just mocks, defiles, and kills all we hold dear." - Libuse, Boros sergeant

They really like combat tricks this block.
Seems.... narrow.  Kindled Fury is probably better most of the time.
Wow.

Mono red defensive card.

Wtf happened to you red? 
Random combat trick is random....

GW

Cookie Count: 1 million + 1039 Wooden Spoon Count: 2 YMtC Trophies 1st: 9 2nd: 11 3rd: 13 4th: 4 I lost >6000 posts during the last forum migration. #14000th post at 05/11/09 #15000th post at 22/02/10 #16000th post at 10/06/10 #17000th post at 27/10/10 #18000th post at 27/04/11 #19000th post at 24/08/11 #20000th post at 21/04/12 #21000th post at 21/01/13
Wow.

Mono red defensive card.

Wtf happened to you red? 



"Boros"
Wow.

Mono red defensive card.

Wtf happened to you red? 



"Boros"



Look again. This is not a Boros card.
Sort of a pseudo-Yare, I think.
Not liking it.
Wow.

Mono red defensive card.

Wtf happened to you red? 



"Boros"



Look again. This is not a Boros card.


Read the falvour text. The art most likely depicts a boros soldier shredding a rakdos cultist. It doesnt have the boros watermark because its neither dual colored nor has the mechanic.

I play for fun
Themisto is right.

Also, the art is pretty cool. 

IMAGE(http://i247.photobucket.com/albums/gg152/jdealer90/RandomAnimal.jpg)

Wow.

Mono red defensive card.

Wtf happened to you red? 



"Boros"



Look again. This is not a Boros card.


Read the falvour text. The art most likely depicts a boros soldier shredding a rakdos cultist. It doesnt have the boros watermark because its neither dual colored nor has the mechanic.



Yup, the only Mono-Red card with the Boros Watermark has a white ability (Giving him viiglance, forgot the name.)
Well this is weird. Not that kind of weird, but you get my drift.
Wow.

Mono red defensive card.

Wtf happened to you red? 



I'd say Alpha gave us options for red control decks. Also, um, nearly any removal spell is partially defensive by definition.
139359831 wrote:
Clever deduction Watson! Maybe you can explain why Supergirl is trying to kill me.
---- Autocard is your friend. Lightning Bolt = Lightning Bolt
Righteousness stayed in my hand too many times
 
"some stones should be left unturned" ~Urlock
Guys, you are missing the point.

THe guy is shooting laser swords from his hands. Laser swords. This card is the bomb. 
"I think me going Bang bang bang I win is pretty intuitive" Mafia Record: Wouldn't you like to know? 2011 Mafia Awards - Mastermind of the Year
mymoment
\
57817638 wrote:
58060728 wrote:
88318561 wrote:
58060728 wrote:
Moriok Rigger does absolutely nothing to boost other riggers. You are incorrect.
Moriok Rigger is not a Rigger in print. Only in Errata WHAT NOW! (yes, I did put that phrase in for that exact reason)
Congratulations, they have activated your trap card!
Enjoy getting this 15th when I take a basic land over it.

Check out my twitch.tv stream below where I play magic online limited queues. Don't forget to follow if you enjoy what I'm presenting to show your support!

http://twitch.tv/dpg20__

 

Enjoy getting this 15th when I take a basic land over it.


Enjoy swinging into this.  Haha.  Even red needs a little defense here and there.  This will probably be red's best way to deal with the new Ghost Council in draft.     
Enjoy getting this 15th when I take a basic land over it.


I will.
Standard Pauper! (play it on MTGO)
Nobody is going to play around this card, and thus it will kill many unsuspecting fatties at the Pre-release.

"We wlll kill them all."

This is a Gateless card. The flavor text is referring to the Gateless.

I found Carmen Sandiego before you were born unless you're Zlehtnoba.

This is a Gateless card. The flavor text is referring to the Gateless.



The flavour text is a BOROS soldier comparing the Gateless to the Rakdos. The art shows said soldier blowing away a Rakdos cultist of some sort.
IMAGE(http://images.community.wizards.com/community.wizards.com/user/blitzschnell/c1b8574f03c7cff35d72311f1208599a.jpg?v=90000)
This is a Gateless card. The flavor text is referring to the Gateless.



The flavour text is a BOROS soldier comparing the Gateless to the Rakdos. The art shows said soldier blowing away a Rakdos cultist of some sort.



There is absolutely no reason for a Boros soldier to refer to the Gateless in your context.

This is a Gateless dude blowing away a Rakdos dude and a Boros dude referring to the Gateless in response.

I found Carmen Sandiego before you were born unless you're Zlehtnoba.

This is a Gateless card. The flavor text is referring to the Gateless.



The flavour text is a BOROS soldier comparing the Gateless to the Rakdos. The art shows said soldier blowing away a Rakdos cultist of some sort.



There is absolutely no reason for a Boros soldier to refer to the Gateless in your context.

This is a Gateless dude blowing away a Rakdos dude and a Boros dude referring to the Gateless in response.



Look at the soldier, everything about his attire screams Boros. Referring to the gateless does make sense since it's a rising conflict, he's thinking "Oh man, Rakdos again? At least the Gateless are fighting for a cause, this is just violence for the sake of violence.
IMAGE(http://images.community.wizards.com/community.wizards.com/user/blitzschnell/c1b8574f03c7cff35d72311f1208599a.jpg?v=90000)
This is a Gateless card. The flavor text is referring to the Gateless.



The flavour text is a BOROS soldier comparing the Gateless to the Rakdos. The art shows said soldier blowing away a Rakdos cultist of some sort.



There is absolutely no reason for a Boros soldier to refer to the Gateless in your context.

This is a Gateless dude blowing away a Rakdos dude and a Boros dude referring to the Gateless in response.



Look at the soldier, everything about his attire screams Boros. Referring to the gateless does make sense since it's a rising conflict, he's thinking "Oh man, Rakdos again? At least the Gateless are fighting for a cause, this is just violence for the sake of violence.



On second thought, you're right; the armor looks like Sunhome Guildmage's. The tone of the flavor text is weird to me, since in the way I read it it looked like a badass battle between a gateless and rakdos agents, but in the right way to read it it sounds like a boros agent dismembering a rakdos agent and sounding midly exasperated while doing it. Exasperation, to me, seems like a psychotic response to chopping someone up into little bits for some reason. Are the boros actually that insane??

I found Carmen Sandiego before you were born unless you're Zlehtnoba.

This is a Gateless card. The flavor text is referring to the Gateless.



The flavour text is a BOROS soldier comparing the Gateless to the Rakdos. The art shows said soldier blowing away a Rakdos cultist of some sort.



There is absolutely no reason for a Boros soldier to refer to the Gateless in your context.

This is a Gateless dude blowing away a Rakdos dude and a Boros dude referring to the Gateless in response.



Look at the soldier, everything about his attire screams Boros. Referring to the gateless does make sense since it's a rising conflict, he's thinking "Oh man, Rakdos again? At least the Gateless are fighting for a cause, this is just violence for the sake of violence.



On second thought, you're right; the armor looks like Sunhome Guildmage's. The tone of the flavor text is weird to me, since in the way I read it it looked like a badass battle between a gateless and rakdos agents, but in the right way to read it it sounds like a boros agent dismembering a rakdos agent and sounding midly exasperated while doing it. Exasperation, to me, seems like a psychotic response to chopping someone up into little bits for some reason. Are the boros actually that insane??



Just another day on the job.
IMAGE(http://images.community.wizards.com/community.wizards.com/user/blitzschnell/c1b8574f03c7cff35d72311f1208599a.jpg?v=90000)
I'd rather have smite in boros, and gruul probably doesn't need it (except against gruul, in which case watch out for bloodrush blowout).

I'm waiting for the reverse smite card (destroy target blocking creature for :r but this was sadly not it.
This is a Gateless card. The flavor text is referring to the Gateless.



The flavour text is a BOROS soldier comparing the Gateless to the Rakdos. The art shows said soldier blowing away a Rakdos cultist of some sort.



There is absolutely no reason for a Boros soldier to refer to the Gateless in your context.

This is a Gateless dude blowing away a Rakdos dude and a Boros dude referring to the Gateless in response.



Look at the soldier, everything about his attire screams Boros. Referring to the gateless does make sense since it's a rising conflict, he's thinking "Oh man, Rakdos again? At least the Gateless are fighting for a cause, this is just violence for the sake of violence.



On second thought, you're right; the armor looks like Sunhome Guildmage's. The tone of the flavor text is weird to me, since in the way I read it it looked like a badass battle between a gateless and rakdos agents, but in the right way to read it it sounds like a boros agent dismembering a rakdos agent and sounding midly exasperated while doing it. Exasperation, to me, seems like a psychotic response to chopping someone up into little bits for some reason. Are the boros actually that insane??


I disagree... it's the Rakdos that are psychotic.  This reads to me more like the Boros guy had to kill the Rakdos psycho, and he's talking about it later... maybe even a little shaken... like "Christ, these Rakdos cultists are just... just insane killers for killing's sake!  *shudder*  Say what you want about the Guildless - they may not share our ideals, but at least they HAVE ideals!"

IMAGE(http://i247.photobucket.com/albums/gg152/jdealer90/RandomAnimal.jpg)