[GTC-ICD] Coerced Confession

17 posts / 0 new
Last post
Coerced Confession ()
Sorcery (U)
Target player puts the top four cards of his or her library into his or her graveyard. You draw a card for each creature card put into that graveyard this way.
"Ask the right questions in the right way and truth is inevitable." - Lazav 

Coerced Confession

Discuss  

GW

Cookie Count: 1 million + 1039 Wooden Spoon Count: 2 YMtC Trophies 1st: 9 2nd: 11 3rd: 13 4th: 4 I lost >6000 posts during the last forum migration. #14000th post at 05/11/09 #15000th post at 22/02/10 #16000th post at 10/06/10 #17000th post at 27/10/10 #18000th post at 27/04/11 #19000th post at 24/08/11 #20000th post at 21/04/12 #21000th post at 21/01/13
I like this somewhat. Thats the kind of effect that could have cipher and the CMC would be great :P
I play for fun
Limited: Well, 5 mana to mill 4 seems bad.   But you might be able to draw 2? 1.75? cards on average off of it...  I don't think you could ever NOT draw a card, it's so hard to not have a creature within 4 cards...

The art is scary. Yikes.
So like...best case scenario you target yourself, hit four creatures, and then it's Tidings with some self-mill for reanimation or whatever.

Yeah, can't see this getting constructed play.

Cats land on their feet. Toast lands peanut butter side down. A cat with toast strapped to its back will hover above the ground in a state of quantum indecision.

expensive, non-recursive and not reliable... eh.
To spendy.
Neat but a bit expensive.
The art is a bit "questionable" to say the least.
I don't like the fact you have the big effect gambling off the little effect. Not for that amount of mana, anyway.
expensive, non-recursive and not reliable... eh.

Because "draw four cards" should cost one mana.

Should this be black?

This is going straight in The Mimeoplasm. Possibly Vorosh, the Hunter too.
139359831 wrote:
Clever deduction Watson! Maybe you can explain why Supergirl is trying to kill me.
---- Autocard is your friend. Lightning Bolt = Lightning Bolt
"the problem with divination is that it's too undercosted and too consistent."
- nobody, ever. 
- nobody, ever. 

This is a double Divination most of the time and usually a kill spell the rest of the time.
139359831 wrote:
Clever deduction Watson! Maybe you can explain why Supergirl is trying to kill me.
- nobody, ever. 

This is a double Divination most of the time and usually a kill spell the rest of the time.

What? Players almost never have 4 creatures on top of their deckcs, and mill 4 isn't much of a kill spell.
"I think me going Bang bang bang I win is pretty intuitive" Mafia Record: Wouldn't you like to know? 2011 Mafia Awards - Mastermind of the Year
mymoment
\
57817638 wrote:
58060728 wrote:
88318561 wrote:
58060728 wrote:
Moriok Rigger does absolutely nothing to boost other riggers. You are incorrect.
Moriok Rigger is not a Rigger in print. Only in Errata WHAT NOW! (yes, I did put that phrase in for that exact reason)
Congratulations, they have activated your trap card!
- nobody, ever. 

What? Players almost never have 4 creatures on top of their deckcs, and mill 4 isn't much of a kill spell.

I know, I was so confused too...
I am Blue/Black
Complete trash.

Check out my twitch.tv stream below where I play magic online limited queues. Don't forget to follow if you enjoy what I'm presenting to show your support!

http://twitch.tv/dpg20__

I want to like this card...if it was just 1 mana cheaper, maybe.

"We wlll kill them all."

I thought it said cards.
139359831 wrote:
Its still solid for dimir....pretty weak outside of the guild tho.  

It will likely be 5cc, mill 4 and draw 1, which is not that bad a deal for a mill/control deck really.  ANY card drawing in limited is amazing.

Outside of mill, 5cc to draw 1....2 at best is probably not so hot.