[GTC-ICD] Massive Raid

10 posts / 0 new
Last post
Massive Raid

Massive Raid
Instant (Common)
Massive Raid deals damage to target creature or player equal to the number of creatures you control.
"The Boros lack vision. Give them a convenient scapegoat and they'll be blind the the true threats." - Lazav

With the victim shown in the artwork, the name sure is ambiguous. xD
A great way to encourage over commiting to the board with battalion. Wouldn't be suprised if this goes in a constructed battalion deck eventually.
Ooh, politics on flavor text!

GW

Cookie Count: 1 million + 1039 Wooden Spoon Count: 2 YMtC Trophies 1st: 9 2nd: 11 3rd: 13 4th: 4 I lost >6000 posts during the last forum migration. #14000th post at 05/11/09 #15000th post at 22/02/10 #16000th post at 10/06/10 #17000th post at 27/10/10 #18000th post at 27/04/11 #19000th post at 24/08/11 #20000th post at 21/04/12 #21000th post at 21/01/13
huh. works very well after murder investigation. Which incidentally makes sense because after a murder investigation, the CSI raid the suspect's house for eevidence. 

=D 
A great way to encourage over commiting to the board with battalion. Wouldn't be suprised if this goes in a constructed battalion deck eventually.

Battalion wants to commit 3 creatures to the board and usually no more than that.

Which is to say, play Searing Spear instead; it also hits for 3, and costs less.

Cats land on their feet. Toast lands peanut butter side down. A cat with toast strapped to its back will hover above the ground in a state of quantum indecision.

Probably not that good.
Krenko anyone? Assemble the Legions? Increasing Devotion?
Its pretty good i guess.
Ooh, politics on flavor text!

One Treasure Trove mentions Emma Goldman. Ironically, she said property is theft.

But there are political references throughout Ravnica.
139359831 wrote:
Clever deduction Watson! Maybe you can explain why Supergirl is trying to kill me.
---- Autocard is your friend. Lightning Bolt = Lightning Bolt
"My chocolate coins, no!!"
Sign In to post comments