[GTC-ICD] Skinbrand Goblin

9 posts / 0 new
Last post
Skinbrand Goblin

Skinbrand Goblin
Creature - Goblin Warrior (Common)
Bloodrush - , Discard Skinbrand Goblin: Target attacking creature gets +2/+1 until end of turn.
2/1
"These Gruul skin-runes - discern whether their patterns evoke streets, leylines, or both. You have four days." - Niv-Mizzet, to his assistant

There are way more goblins than merfolk in Ravnica. That somehow bugs me.
Niv is sure into his maze research....

GW

Cookie Count: 1 million + 1039 Wooden Spoon Count: 2 YMtC Trophies 1st: 9 2nd: 11 3rd: 13 4th: 4 I lost >6000 posts during the last forum migration. #14000th post at 05/11/09 #15000th post at 22/02/10 #16000th post at 10/06/10 #17000th post at 27/10/10 #18000th post at 27/04/11 #19000th post at 24/08/11 #20000th post at 21/04/12 #21000th post at 21/01/13

There are way more goblins than merfolk in Ravnica. That somehow bugs me.

1 more Goblin is hardly 'way more'. Don't get me wrong I'd have liked more than 3 Merfolk after they've been missing from expert expansions since Zendikar block but Ravnica just isn't a tribal plane, biggest tribal presence after Humans (which isn't really a traditional tribe) is Elves with a grand total of 6 cards.

As to the card itself, it could do some work in Limited but beyond that I don't think it'll do much.
Decent.
Solid
Oh Niv-Mizzet, you so crazy.
Heya everyone, here are my homebrew threads: (yes there is only one right now, but there are more to come!) And Let There Be Fish-Men: KUO-TOA
Better than Goblin Piker.
139359831 wrote:
Clever deduction Watson! Maybe you can explain why Supergirl is trying to kill me.
---- Autocard is your friend. Lightning Bolt = Lightning Bolt
Maybe come dragons maze, we can have Goblin tribal decks back in standard.

Please?

I think it's doable.  You throw in some spells and cut what doesn't work, you've got the makings of a deck. 
You are Red/Blue!
You are Red/Blue!
Take The Magic Dual Colour Test - Beta today!
Created with Rum and Monkey's Personality Test Generator. How to Create
Show
replace {} with [] {sblock} at the beginning and {/sblock} at the end.
I borrowed this from blood77. All credit goes to him. Great idea for a signature and I'm tired of people not autocarding decks. How to Auto Card
Show
(Replace { with [) {c}Gelectrode{/c}= Gelectrode
How to Auto Card, with style
Show
(Replace { with [) {c=Gelectrode}Pinball Machine{/c}=Pinball Machine
How to Auto Deck Auto Deck
Show
(again, replace { with [) {deck} Lands 20 4 Halimar Depths 4 Unstable Frontier 8 Island 4 Swamp Creatures 12 4 Hedron Crab 4 Nemesis of Reason 4 Mnemonic Wall Spells 28 4 Spreading Seas 4 Suffer the Past 4 Mind Funeral 4 Archive Trap 4 Ponder 4 Into the Roil 4 Soul Manipulation {/deck}
Result