[GTC-ICD] Homing Lightning

20 posts / 0 new
Last post
Himing Lightning

Homing Lightning
Instant (Uncommon)
Homing Lightning deals 4 damage to target creature and each other creature with the same name as that creature.
"I see countless worlds. What makes them think I can't find them in just one?" - Ral Zarek

Another grill-ALL-the-token card!
Ral Zarek!

GW

Cookie Count: 1 million + 1039 Wooden Spoon Count: 2 YMtC Trophies 1st: 9 2nd: 11 3rd: 13 4th: 4 I lost >6000 posts during the last forum migration. #14000th post at 05/11/09 #15000th post at 22/02/10 #16000th post at 10/06/10 #17000th post at 27/10/10 #18000th post at 27/04/11 #19000th post at 24/08/11 #20000th post at 21/04/12 #21000th post at 21/01/13
Very neat art.
My novel, Mektar, Clash of Ideals, is now available for purchase! Just click this text. I have +30 bragging rights according to HairlessThoctar. Just saying.
Looks like Entreat the Angels was starting to worry some people in the FFL.
This really, really could've cost one less, at least.  It isn't like Detention Sphere ended up being broken.  And this isn't even a guaranteed wipe if they have static pumps out.  I love the Ral Zarek art, and the quote really pushes it the whole nine yards, but I wish this could've been playable removal.
Favorite set: Arabian Nights Favorite planeswalker: Taysir, the One Made of Five Favorite book cycle: Ice Age Favorite creature type(s): Elephant (W), Minotaur (R), Shade (B), Spider (G), Cephalid (U) Myr (Artifact) Pauper: Monoblack Control Modern: Zombie Tribal; Unyaro Stax Cube: The Moons of Mirrodin
Great card.
"I see countless worlds. What makes them think I can't find them in just one?" - Ral Zarek

By "them" in the flavor text, Ral Zarek means all of your Biovisionaries.  All of them.
Poor Biovisionary.
I'd consider this in the sideboard for token matchups.
me too
I hope this inspires an Un- card that does 5 damage to target player and each player who shares the same (first or last) name as them.
I'd love to sideboard this in against tokens, but nobody around here runs tokens.

L1 Judge

a better version of izzet staticaster...should've been printed last set so it could go against selesnya

~Your either my puppet or my matchstick~

color preferences (1st is fav and so on):

198732583 wrote:
Oh Ajani seems to like Elpheth's milk, meow.
A much needed answer to Entreat. I dunno about you guys, but those bloody angels are flying all over the place in my local metagame.

CURRENT EDH DECKS: Sek'kuar | Kraj | Teysa | Wort | Purphoros | Varolz | Reaper King | Rakdos | Isperia | Ultimus | Iroas | Macar | Roon | Marath | Kruphix | Karametra | Marchesa

It's unusual. Entreat has seen minimal play because Terminus, Verdict, Sever the Bloodline, Mizz Mortars, Angel of Serenity, etc.
This card is absurd in limited.

Check out my twitch.tv stream below where I play magic online limited queues. Don't forget to follow if you enjoy what I'm presenting to show your support!

http://twitch.tv/dpg20__

Poor Biovisionary.

Haha!

Mizzium Mortars does the trick too, but a little too late in the game.
Cool card with an awkward name.

"We wlll kill them all."

Looks like Entreat the Angels was starting to worry some people in the FFL.

Biovisionary too. Also, Krenko can get really big, but not anymore.
139359831 wrote:
Clever deduction Watson! Maybe you can explain why Supergirl is trying to kill me.
---- Autocard is your friend. Lightning Bolt = Lightning Bolt
This card is absurd in limited.

How so? You really hope to hit multiples consistently?

4 damage is not bad thou. 
I play for fun