[GTC-ICD] Death's Approach

15 posts / 0 new
Last post
Death's Approach

Death's Approach
Enchantment - Aura (Common)
Enchant creature
Enchanted creature gets -X/-X, where X is the number of creature cards in it's controller's graveyard.
"It's cold in the grave, and the dead crave your warmth. Who are you to deny them?" - Strava, Dimir mage

I'll call it mill-kill instead.
The flavor text is pretty poetic, but it doesn't really feel like what a Dimir mage would say....

Anyway, this is pretty good removal for Limited, methinks.

GW

Cookie Count: 1 million + 1039 Wooden Spoon Count: 2 YMtC Trophies 1st: 9 2nd: 11 3rd: 13 4th: 4 I lost >6000 posts during the last forum migration. #14000th post at 05/11/09 #15000th post at 22/02/10 #16000th post at 10/06/10 #17000th post at 27/10/10 #18000th post at 27/04/11 #19000th post at 24/08/11 #20000th post at 21/04/12 #21000th post at 21/01/13
Ugh, another "motion-capture" art.  Please stop, Wizards.

IMAGE(http://i247.photobucket.com/albums/gg152/jdealer90/RandomAnimal.jpg)

Nice removal, especially for Dimir.
Always happy to see more Terese Nielsen art. As for the card itself, good in limited I like that the longer the game has gone the more powerful it's likely to be far too much graveyard hate around for it to see play elsewhere though I think.
Nice removal, especially for Dimir.

I can't see who would want this besides Dimir. I'm planning to go orshov and I'd leave it in the sb. Even for Dimir, it can stay a dead card for a while.
Seems bad to me.
It's good removal. B for a Sorcery speed creature kill. Once there are at least 3 bodies in their graveyard, it pretty much neuters any creature.
I can't imagine there is a situation where I will ever want to play this.

Check out my twitch.tv stream below where I play magic online limited queues. Don't forget to follow if you enjoy what I'm presenting to show your support!

http://twitch.tv/dpg20__

Crap... I thought the flavor text said Savra for a moment... thought she was going to make an appearance
Limited removal for 1 mana...somebody will play it. 

"We wlll kill them all."

Good limited removal, not much else to say.

How to autocard:

Show
[c]Blaze[/c] = Blaze

you can also...

[deck]

38 Relentless Rats

22 Swamp

[/deck]

=

The flavor text is pretty poetic, but it doesn't really feel like what a Dimir mage would say....

Anyway, this is pretty good removal for Limited, methinks.

process over order?
NO WAR

Sivitri Scarzam rose to challenge the Craw Wurm but was slain by Durkwood Boars.

Liliana emergent

What... the f**k is going on in this art?!
What... the f**k is going on in this art?!

Some ghoul going off to eat a corpse or two, maybe? Or a vampire doing something?

Other than changelings and Mistform Ultimus, what do you get when you cross an elephant and a rhino?

Looks interesting for the usual 'goyf-loving guilds.
139359831 wrote:
Clever deduction Watson! Maybe you can explain why Supergirl is trying to kill me.
---- Autocard is your friend. Lightning Bolt = Lightning Bolt
Sign In to post comments