[GTC-ICD] Death's Approach

15 posts / 0 new
Last post
Death's Approach

Death's Approach
Enchantment - Aura (Common)
Enchant creature
Enchanted creature gets -X/-X, where X is the number of creature cards in it's controller's graveyard.
"It's cold in the grave, and the dead crave your warmth. Who are you to deny them?" - Strava, Dimir mage

I'll call it mill-kill instead.
The flavor text is pretty poetic, but it doesn't really feel like what a Dimir mage would say....

Anyway, this is pretty good removal for Limited, methinks.

GW

Cookie Count: 1 million + 1039 Wooden Spoon Count: 2 YMtC Trophies 1st: 9 2nd: 11 3rd: 13 4th: 4 I lost >6000 posts during the last forum migration. #14000th post at 05/11/09 #15000th post at 22/02/10 #16000th post at 10/06/10 #17000th post at 27/10/10 #18000th post at 27/04/11 #19000th post at 24/08/11 #20000th post at 21/04/12 #21000th post at 21/01/13
Ugh, another "motion-capture" art.  Please stop, Wizards.

IMAGE(http://i247.photobucket.com/albums/gg152/jdealer90/RandomAnimal.jpg)

Nice removal, especially for Dimir.
Always happy to see more Terese Nielsen art. As for the card itself, good in limited I like that the longer the game has gone the more powerful it's likely to be far too much graveyard hate around for it to see play elsewhere though I think.
Nice removal, especially for Dimir.

I can't see who would want this besides Dimir. I'm planning to go orshov and I'd leave it in the sb. Even for Dimir, it can stay a dead card for a while.
Seems bad to me.
It's good removal. B for a Sorcery speed creature kill. Once there are at least 3 bodies in their graveyard, it pretty much neuters any creature.
I can't imagine there is a situation where I will ever want to play this.

Check out my twitch.tv stream below where I play magic online limited queues. Don't forget to follow if you enjoy what I'm presenting to show your support!

http://twitch.tv/dpg20__

Crap... I thought the flavor text said Savra for a moment... thought she was going to make an appearance
Limited removal for 1 mana...somebody will play it. 

"We wlll kill them all."

Good limited removal, not much else to say.

How to autocard: [spoiler] [c]Blaze[/c] = Blaze you can also... [deck] 38 Relentless Rats 22 Swamp [/deck] =

The flavor text is pretty poetic, but it doesn't really feel like what a Dimir mage would say....

Anyway, this is pretty good removal for Limited, methinks.

process over order?
What... the f**k is going on in this art?!
What... the f**k is going on in this art?!

Some ghoul going off to eat a corpse or two, maybe? Or a vampire doing something?

Other than changelings and Mistform Ultimus, what do you get when you cross an elephant and a rhino?

Looks interesting for the usual 'goyf-loving guilds.
139359831 wrote:
Clever deduction Watson! Maybe you can explain why Supergirl is trying to kill me.
---- Autocard is your friend. Lightning Bolt = Lightning Bolt