[GTC-ICD] Syndicate Enforcer

9 posts / 0 new
Last post
Syndicate Enforcer

Syndicate Enforcer
Creature - Human Rogue (Common)
Extort (Whenever you cast a spell, you may pay . If you do, each opponent loses 1 life and you gain that much life.)
3/2
Even the darkest corners of Ravnica still lie in the shadow of the Church.

I'm still undecisive how practical it is to tack Extort on everything.
So-so card, pretty filler if you ask me. Extort doesn't seem very strong as a mechanic alone, but still, bleeder strategies usually don't seem very powerful at first glance.

GW

Cookie Count: 1 million + 1039 Wooden Spoon Count: 2 YMtC Trophies 1st: 9 2nd: 11 3rd: 13 4th: 4 I lost >6000 posts during the last forum migration. #14000th post at 05/11/09 #15000th post at 22/02/10 #16000th post at 10/06/10 #17000th post at 27/10/10 #18000th post at 27/04/11 #19000th post at 24/08/11 #20000th post at 21/04/12 #21000th post at 21/01/13
So-so card, pretty filler if you ask me. Extort doesn't seem very strong as a mechanic alone, but still, bleeder strategies usually don't seem very powerful at first glance.

When you have like 3-4 triggers on board, Extort is probably the strongest of the new abilities imo.
Eeh, not that great. Its not horrible but there are several better choices.

When you have like 3-4 triggers on board, Extort is probably the strongest of the new abilities imo.

I agree.  Despite the extorters seeming very weak at first glance, I think extort itself is deceptively powerful.  I was suprised at how many cheap, common extorters they made.  I mean there's extort Storm Crow, extort Wind Drake, the 1/4  Bascillica guards and this.  If you can fill a deck with those in draft, the 'bleeding' strategy won't be all that slow going. 
One of the worst extort cards.
SLAP SOME EXTORT ON THAT S**T AND CALL IT A DAY, BOYS.
extorts and interesting power

calls for cheap repeatable spells
plays well other with comes into play effects

Axebane Guardian and friends say extort is a piece of junk. *ba-dum-psh*
139359831 wrote:
Clever deduction Watson! Maybe you can explain why Supergirl is trying to kill me.
---- Autocard is your friend. Lightning Bolt = Lightning Bolt