[GTC-ICD] Shadow Alley Denizen

10 posts / 0 new
Last post
Shadow Alley Denizen

Shadow Alley Denizen
Creature - Vampire Rogue (Common)
Whenever another black creature enters the battlefield under your control, target creature gains intimidate until end of turn.
(It can't be blocked except by artifact creatures and/or creatures that share a color with it.)
1/1

Decent onedrop for vapire tribal imho. Depending on your meta if she's better than Pulse Tracker though.
It's a Rogue! Which means it can block the other near-unblockable Rogue. XD

It's a great one-drop for Limited, especially since it's so easy to trigger the ability with the abundance of multicolored cards in the format.

GW

Cookie Count: 1 million + 1039 Wooden Spoon Count: 2 YMtC Trophies 1st: 9 2nd: 11 3rd: 13 4th: 4 I lost >6000 posts during the last forum migration. #14000th post at 05/11/09 #15000th post at 22/02/10 #16000th post at 10/06/10 #17000th post at 27/10/10 #18000th post at 27/04/11 #19000th post at 24/08/11 #20000th post at 21/04/12 #21000th post at 21/01/13
That...might actually be playable in the right deck.

Cats land on their feet. Toast lands peanut butter side down. A cat with toast strapped to its back will hover above the ground in a state of quantum indecision.

Pretty good.
Very solid one drop.
Finally a 1 drop for my vampires / human deck!

I just find it kind of funny that there's not ONE human one drop in black or red the two past sets.
Ï know commons can't be as powerful as rares or uncommons, on average, but damn...

Where's the black one drop that's even remotely threatening?
Intimidate.
Oh.
I get it.

The irony is that a 1/1 vampire causes intimidation, when two little girls can take her out.

[/rant] 
Gorgeous.  She gets to play with Sorin 2.0 for a while as well
This will help activate prowl costs in my rogue deck. Nice.

How to autocard: [spoiler] [c]Blaze[/c] = Blaze

you can also...

[deck]

38 Relentless Rats

22 Swamp

[/deck]

=

Well it's not quite the one drop black vampire I wanted, BUT it IS a one drop black vampire so I will likely be playing this one!
black creature fall (makes cciphor creature unblock)

applied fore a job at wizards 7-14-2014

hasbro didn't respond