[GTC-ICD] Shadow Alley Denizen

10 posts / 0 new
Last post
Shadow Alley Denizen

Shadow Alley Denizen
Creature - Vampire Rogue (Common)
Whenever another black creature enters the battlefield under your control, target creature gains intimidate until end of turn.
(It can't be blocked except by artifact creatures and/or creatures that share a color with it.)
1/1

Decent onedrop for vapire tribal imho. Depending on your meta if she's better than Pulse Tracker though.
It's a Rogue! Which means it can block the other near-unblockable Rogue. XD

It's a great one-drop for Limited, especially since it's so easy to trigger the ability with the abundance of multicolored cards in the format.

GW

Cookie Count: 1 million + 1039 Wooden Spoon Count: 2 YMtC Trophies 1st: 9 2nd: 11 3rd: 13 4th: 4 I lost >6000 posts during the last forum migration. #14000th post at 05/11/09 #15000th post at 22/02/10 #16000th post at 10/06/10 #17000th post at 27/10/10 #18000th post at 27/04/11 #19000th post at 24/08/11 #20000th post at 21/04/12 #21000th post at 21/01/13
That...might actually be playable in the right deck.

Cats land on their feet. Toast lands peanut butter side down. A cat with toast strapped to its back will hover above the ground in a state of quantum indecision.

Pretty good.
Very solid one drop.
Finally a 1 drop for my vampires / human deck!

I just find it kind of funny that there's not ONE human one drop in black or red the two past sets.
Ï know commons can't be as powerful as rares or uncommons, on average, but damn...

Where's the black one drop that's even remotely threatening?
Intimidate.
Oh.
I get it.

The irony is that a 1/1 vampire causes intimidation, when two little girls can take her out.

[/rant] 
Gorgeous.  She gets to play with Sorin 2.0 for a while as well
This will help activate prowl costs in my rogue deck. Nice.

How to autocard:

Show
[c]Blaze[/c] = Blaze

you can also...

[deck]

38 Relentless Rats

22 Swamp

[/deck]

=

Well it's not quite the one drop black vampire I wanted, BUT it IS a one drop black vampire so I will likely be playing this one!
black creature fall (makes cciphor creature unblock)

NO WAR

Sivitri Scarzam rose to challenge the Craw Wurm but was slain by Durkwood Boars.

Liliana emergent

Sign In to post comments