[GTC-ICD] Skygames

13 posts / 0 new
Last post
Skygames

Skygames
Enchantment - Aura (Common)
Enchant land
Enchanted land has ":Target creature gains flying until end of turn. Activate this ability only any time you could cast a sorcery."
Both Boros and Azorius scout the games in hopes of recruiting the finest athletes.

So that's how sport looks in Ravnica. Cool.
Well,  somewhat cheap cipher enabler...
I play for fun
I like the insight into the setting, but this cycle is really overcosted. For , a creature you control gains flying for a turn. With Levitation, they all get flying for the rest of the game for .
I like the art... not much else to say here. Grumman is right this thing is a little overcosted.

How to autocard:

Show
[c]Blaze[/c] = Blaze

you can also...

[deck]

38 Relentless Rats

22 Swamp

[/deck]

=

Eh, its okay.
Reminds me of Quidditch.

GW

Cookie Count: 1 million + 1039 Wooden Spoon Count: 2 YMtC Trophies 1st: 9 2nd: 11 3rd: 13 4th: 4 I lost >6000 posts during the last forum migration. #14000th post at 05/11/09 #15000th post at 22/02/10 #16000th post at 10/06/10 #17000th post at 27/10/10 #18000th post at 27/04/11 #19000th post at 24/08/11 #20000th post at 21/04/12 #21000th post at 21/01/13
Why can't I use it at instant speed?
Yeah... this felt almost playable without that addition.  I don't know why that had to be there.

The Azorius also run the Ravnica Aviation Administration, and require that you submit a flight plan in advance.

The Azorius also run the Ravnica Aviation Administration, and require that you submit a flight plan in advance.

In triplicate.

IMAGE(http://i247.photobucket.com/albums/gg152/jdealer90/RandomAnimal.jpg)

Looks like there's only two playable 'enchant land's in the entire block and both of them were in the last set.

"We wlll kill them all."

Looks like there's only two playable 'enchant land's in the entire block and both of them were in the last set.

I only remember one playable enchant land from last set, and even then it's only fringe playable at best.  Frankly, the vertical cycle sucks so far.  I'm hoping for some decent ones in DGM, but I'm not holding my breath.
Favorite set: Arabian Nights Favorite planeswalker: Taysir, the One Made of Five Favorite book cycle: Ice Age Favorite creature type(s): Elephant (W), Minotaur (R), Shade (B), Spider (G), Cephalid (U) Myr (Artifact) Pauper: Monoblack Control Modern: Zombie Tribal; Unyaro Stax Cube: The Moons of Mirrodin
Security Blockade is the other one...and it is played quite frequently, especially in Selesnya decks.

"We wlll kill them all."

Sign In to post comments