[ICD-ICD] Adaptative Snapjaw

14 posts / 0 new
Last post

Adaptative Snapjaw
Creature - Lizard Beast
Evolve
"Eh, needs more toad -- Gulistan, Simic biomancer"

I think this card is great for a simic deck 6 power for 5 mana? Cool. 2 thoughness to evolve easily? cool.

God damnit, I messed the thread title and cant edit it.
I play for fun
Very nice synergy with simic, now it just needs to get trample somehow.

How to autocard:

Show
[c]Blaze[/c] = Blaze

you can also...

[deck]

38 Relentless Rats

22 Swamp

[/deck]

=

See crowned ceratok :D
I play for fun
Nice card with hilarious flavor text.
This will get to Evolve a few times with the low toughness it has.

GW

Cookie Count: 1 million + 1039 Wooden Spoon Count: 2 YMtC Trophies 1st: 9 2nd: 11 3rd: 13 4th: 4 I lost >6000 posts during the last forum migration. #14000th post at 05/11/09 #15000th post at 22/02/10 #16000th post at 10/06/10 #17000th post at 27/10/10 #18000th post at 27/04/11 #19000th post at 24/08/11 #20000th post at 21/04/12 #21000th post at 21/01/13
Hmm it's decent.
Great flavor text.
Heya everyone, here are my homebrew threads: (yes there is only one right now, but there are more to come!) And Let There Be Fish-Men: KUO-TOA

Rancor?
139359831 wrote:
Clever deduction Watson! Maybe you can explain why Supergirl is trying to kill me.
---- Autocard is your friend. Lightning Bolt = Lightning Bolt
This card didn't get enough attention. 6 power means it's going to evolve something and it's almost guaranteed to evolve next turn. Such a simple card yet pretty well though through.
high toughness power low toughness triggers eleoves for others when this comes into play
this evolves when when cretaure wiuth higher toghness comes into play
NO WAR

They've killed Fritz
I've been shadow banned by youtube my comments only show when I'm logged

does any see my comment here ?

GILBIC - limited bomb for its mana cost.

In Constructed, you can play Tree of Redemption, this, Deadeye Navigator paired with TOR, and keep blinking the Tree. In the end, it becomes a 17/13. Would require a lot of mana, but I could see it in some games.
139359831 wrote:
Clever deduction Watson! Maybe you can explain why Supergirl is trying to kill me.
---- Autocard is your friend. Lightning Bolt = Lightning Bolt
This guy was awesome, I actually curved into him with Sapphire Drake next turn and he swung as a 7/3 Flying.  Pretty brutal.  Best 5 drop for Simic imo.   

In Constructed, you can play Tree of Redemption, this, Deadeye Navigator paired with TOR, and keep blinking the Tree. In the end, it becomes a 17/13. Would require a lot of mana, but I could see it in some games.

Back it up with Conjurer's Closet too.  In fact, Simic might really like using that card in general, to get two uses out of their evolvers.