[GTC-ICD] Mindeye Drake

16 posts / 0 new
Last post
Mindeye Drake

Mindeye Drake
Creature - Drake (Uncommon)
Flying
When Mindeye Drake dies, target player puts the top five cards of his or her library into his or her graveyard.
2/5
They can map both the cityscape and the minds of its architects.

I like most drake arts but not this one honestly.
Strictly better than Sky ruin drake :P

Maybe it finds a home in dmir decks.... 
I play for fun
This could be ok in limited, it has a high toughness, it has flying and can mill off and 1/8th of a players deck. By the time you can play this in limited, that alone can really hurt your opponent.

How to autocard:

Show
[c]Blaze[/c] = Blaze

you can also...

[deck]

38 Relentless Rats

22 Swamp

[/deck]

=

Nope.

Gravecrawler, Runechanter's Pike, Lingering Souls, Faithless Looting, Tracker's Instincts, Griselbrand, Avacyn, Flayer of the Hatebound and Bruna disagrees.

GIVING(...) your opponents cards in their graveyard is NOT a good thing in this standard.
Its okay i guess.
Bad art, bad flavor, pretty bad ability. Me dislikes.

GW

Cookie Count: 1 million + 1039 Wooden Spoon Count: 2 YMtC Trophies 1st: 9 2nd: 11 3rd: 13 4th: 4 I lost >6000 posts during the last forum migration. #14000th post at 05/11/09 #15000th post at 22/02/10 #16000th post at 10/06/10 #17000th post at 27/10/10 #18000th post at 27/04/11 #19000th post at 24/08/11 #20000th post at 21/04/12 #21000th post at 21/01/13
That's actually really solid in limited.

Nope.

Gravecrawler, Runechanter's Pike, Lingering Souls, Faithless Looting, Tracker's Instincts, Griselbrand, Avacyn, Flayer of the Hatebound and Bruna disagrees.

GIVING(...) your opponents cards in their graveyard is NOT a good thing in this standard.

Sorry, what is with Avacyn and Griselbrand?

Nope.

Sorry, what is with Avacyn and Griselbrand?

I assume reanimator decks.
Playable in limted control decks only.

"We wlll kill them all."

Playable in limted control decks only.

Though it's a very solid pick for that archetype.
Standard Pauper! (play it on MTGO)

Nope.

Well, you can target yourself.
I play for fun
Good in limited. Evasion and that body is pretty nice, and milling five could win you games/put a bomb in the gyard I guess.

I found Carmen Sandiego before you were born unless you're Zlehtnoba.

Mindeye DrakeAzure Drake

I like the azure drake because it costs 4 mana toll
GILBIC for control/mill decks, just awful for most other things. Might be a nice late pick, though.
139359831 wrote:
Clever deduction Watson! Maybe you can explain why Supergirl is trying to kill me.
---- Autocard is your friend. Lightning Bolt = Lightning Bolt
be a nice mid pick
Sign In to post comments