Last post

Smog Elemental
4BB
Uncommon
Creature - Elemental
Flying
Creatures with flying your opponents control get -1/-1
3/3

Ascendant Evincar pet? Another hoser to lingering soul I guess.
Beware !!!! There are Zombies even in Spaces !!!
I just can't stop laughing at the card art. XD

GW

Cookie Count: 1 million + 1039 Wooden Spoon Count: 2 YMtC Trophies 1st: 9 2nd: 11 3rd: 13 4th: 4 I lost >6000 posts during the last forum migration. #14000th post at 05/11/09 #15000th post at 22/02/10 #16000th post at 10/06/10 #17000th post at 27/10/10 #18000th post at 27/04/11 #19000th post at 24/08/11 #20000th post at 21/04/12 #21000th post at 21/01/13
I just can't stop laughing at the card art. XD

Still not quite as awesome as Totally Lost which overall is probably my favorite card of the set (for purely flavor reasons).

Also....more creatures to name after Kaiju monsters. This guy is totally Hedorah the Smog Monster!
"I have existed from the morning of the world and I shall exist until the last star falls from the night. Although I have taken the form of Gaius Caligula, I am all men as I am no man and therefore I am a God."
Nice card.
flying blobfish elemental.
Plays great with Aven Mimeomancer, and his shenanigans seem cheeky and fun.  I really like this card.  I want one in foil just to have.
Favorite set: Arabian Nights Favorite planeswalker: Taysir, the One Made of Five Favorite book cycle: Ice Age Favorite creature type(s): Elephant (W), Minotaur (R), Shade (B), Spider (G), Cephalid (U) Myr (Artifact) Pauper: Monoblack Control Modern: Zombie Tribal; Unyaro Stax Cube: The Moons of Mirrodin
I can dig this one lol.

"We wlll kill them all."

Psychic Venom
NO WAR

Sivitri Scarzam rose to challenge the Craw Wurm but was slain by Durkwood Boars.

Liliana emergent

Non sequitur.

"We wlll kill them all."

I wonder... was the Hedorah-style design Wizards' Idea?  I'd like to see a Sketches arcana for it, to know whether the art director or the artist gave us this lovely easter egg.

"Enjoy your screams, Sarpadia - they will soon be muffled beneath snow and ice."

Follow me to No Goblins Allowed

A M:tG/D&D message board with a good community and usable software

THE COALITION WAR GAME -Phyrexian Chief Praetor
Round 1: (4-1-2, 1 kill)
Round 2: (16-8-2, 4 kills)
Round 3: (18-9-2, 1 kill)
Round 4: (22-10-0, 2 kills)
Round 5: (56-16-3, 9 kills)
Round 6: (8-7-1)

Last Edited by Ralph on blank, 1920

This is one of the worst victims of 'looks way bigger than the p/t would indicate' I've ever seen.
Should've just had a picture of LA.
Resident Piggles Zombie piggy is eatin' your sigs om nom nom (>*o*)>
MTG Card
Front: PigKnight, One Line Poster (3W) Legendary Creature - Boar Knight Vigilance When this creature dies, return him to play and transform him. (2/3) >(5/3)< Back: (Black)ZombiePiggles, Eater of Tomato Sauce Legendary Creature - Boar Knight Zombie Trample, Intimidate B: Regenerate this creature. When this creature is the target of a white spell, transform this creature. (5/3)

IMAGE(http://www.nodiatis.com/pub/15.jpg)

This is one of the worst victims of 'looks way bigger than the p/t would indicate' I've ever seen.

Only if you're ignoring its effect - -1/-1 to all your opponents fliers, meaning that it's covering pretty much the entire sky - and if you're ignoring the fact that it's made of smog, meaning it's hardly the most robust of substances. 
I have to agree with Grumpy on this. It feels perfectly reasonable at its P/T, and allows itself to trade with angels, who seem like they'd be much more adept at combat than a big cloud of smog.
Favorite set: Arabian Nights Favorite planeswalker: Taysir, the One Made of Five Favorite book cycle: Ice Age Favorite creature type(s): Elephant (W), Minotaur (R), Shade (B), Spider (G), Cephalid (U) Myr (Artifact) Pauper: Monoblack Control Modern: Zombie Tribal; Unyaro Stax Cube: The Moons of Mirrodin
Fine, but 3/3s are the size of bull elephants, this thing is dwarfint those buildings like they were building blocks.

Will soon be killed by a DMZ card, Hairspray Elemental.

139359831 wrote:
Clever deduction Watson! Maybe you can explain why Supergirl is trying to kill me.
---- Autocard is your friend. Lightning Bolt = Lightning Bolt
Fine, but 3/3s are the size of bull elephants, this thing is dwarfint those buildings like they were building blocks.

3/3 beasts are the size of bull elephants, I'll give you that.  But Odric is a 3/4, and he's just a little human.  Likewise, while the elemental covers a lot of area, it's no Yawgmoth death cloud.  I'd assume it's highly susceptible to light breezes and air filtration systems. Shouldn't be that difficult of a match-up.

3/3 beasts are the size of bull elephants, I'll give you that.  But Odric is a 3/4, and he's just a little human.  Likewise, while the elemental covers a lot of area, it's no Yawgmoth death cloud.  I'd assume it's highly susceptible to light breezes and air filtration systems. Shouldn't be that difficult of a match-up.

I should point out that smog is made of ozone, so there should be plenty of ways to kill it.
139359831 wrote:
Clever deduction Watson! Maybe you can explain why Supergirl is trying to kill me.
3/3 flier for 6, eh not that great. Makes all your opponent's flier weak, playable.

Smog... really, lol 

How to autocard:

Show
[c]Blaze[/c] = Blaze

you can also...

[deck]

38 Relentless Rats

22 Swamp

[/deck]

=

I should point out that smog is made of ozone, so there should be plenty of ways to kill it.

Like hairspray. 
Air conditioners.
139359831 wrote:
Sign In to post comments